Should I ruin this girls marriage or just leave it be?

Should I ruin this girls marriage or just leave it be?

Greentext time
>be me, one year ago
>in a relationship, things have been going downhill for a couple years now
>meet this girl, also in a relationship
>100% chemistry, sparks flying everywhere
>have an affair half a year later for about half a year
>we decide to stick with our partners, mainly me because I have a life going
>stay friends, have good times together
>she gets closer to her bf again
>leaves me hanging every possible situation
>decide to make a short trip together with a grp
>insomnia is killing me because I have to share a room with a stranger, she has a spare bed in her room
>decides to leave me hanging
>two days later, talk about what to do that evening
>"We wont do THAT thing this evening"
>Does THAT thing that evening, leaving me out, not even telling me whats going on
>this has happened couple times b4 and I always thought I wasnt beta but well...
>but since life is nice it gave me a chance for redemption. Ive never done anything comparable b4

>write anonymous letter to her bf telling him about the affair
>he already suspected it all the time and tried cockblocking me 24/7 by forbidding her to see me when hes at home
>get them both to split up just to fuck her over and make her feel the despair I suffered.
>she knows about my severe depression, my major lack of friends and how much of a problem it is for me and practically my biggest weakness atm
>still decides to treat me like shit and tells over and over again that it wasnt intentional and that shes sorry

So, do I do it?

Do a barrel roll

why would I do that what relevance does a barrel roll have to do with my situation.

Aerial maneuvers are totally unrelated to my question.

Sounds like you already did.
Divorce is hell, though, especially for the guy. She's scum for having the affair, but you should've left well enough alone.

But the note could help him in the divorce as proof of infidelity, at least a bit with alimony. God help him if they have kids. If they do, disappear. Those kids don't deserve that shit, and they should try to work it out, trust me. Plus, infidelity does nothing to help him with child support. The system is 100% rigged in her favor, and he needs to lawyer up the second she begins getting the idea about divorce.

He needs to get one first and get her to sign a deal before some lawyer whispers in her ear and her eyes turn into cartoon dollar signs.

Fuck me you are pathetic. The answer is no? Your acting like a little bitch who goes and fucks a guys car up when he dumps her except your hurting a guy who YOU FUCKED OVER and had nothing to do with it.

You are the ultimate beta who is hung up on a chick he pumped and dumped and then only got interested when she didnt peruse you further.

Ill bet you havent shagged another girl since her? I'm right arent I?

I would but I’m an uncaring asshole who has little to live for desu.

Couldn't quite follow the story sorry

>write anonymous letter
Are you really that fucking stupid. The girl will instantly tell her boyfriend who wrote that and your beta ass is getting whooped

>abloobloo muh depression you must be nice at me at all times how dare you
Fuck outta here with that shit

Why do you think starting a relationship with someone is a good idea while your own life is in fucking shambles? Fix your own problems first.

>in a relationship, things have been going downhill for a couple years now
>meet this girl, also in a relationship
>100% chemistry, sparks flying everywhere
>have an affair half a year later for about half a year

>thought I wasnt beta

You fucking wanker, you ruined her relationship cause you can’t deal with your own life, hope your gf finds out and gets her big boys to beat the shit out of you cunt

FITNESS

sage & reported

I genuinely hope your gf finds about this and dumps your ass you piece of shit.

You should ruin her life and then go neck yourself you disgusting autistic sperglord.

Youre a beta faggot and a loser

The more time I spend on Veeky Forums the more disillusioned I get about men. Guess being alone forever is not that bad given thr alternatives...

>major depression, lack of friends
Boy I wonder why you fucking faggot

Congratulations you are a shitty person.

I'm not like other men baby... Lemme clap dem cheeks?

fucking kill yourself moron

This. Why do people even get married nowadays? You can have the exact same relationship without marriage, with the benefit of not getting completely fucked over financially.

Lol do it. That cunt would do it to you if the roles were reversed and you'd be saving a guy from marrying a lying, manipulative, cheat.

You would be surprised friendo. If he doesn't give many details he might actually just be another guy that fucked her.

Dickhead, why the actual fuck are you posting this shit on Veeky Forums?
or just GTFO and kill yourself. Nobody cares about your extra-marital affairs with some cumdumpster braphog slut.

That takes me back

This is why fit is getting fucked, pol retards, Incels, neckbeards and autists need to gtfo.

actually autists are welcome you cant help being an autist, my bad.

This

I was gonna say, there's nothing wrong with being an autist on Veeky Forums :(