Have we redpilled boogie on becoming Veeky Forums?

Have we redpilled boogie on becoming Veeky Forums?

Looks like he gave some legitimate advice honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-ljUZvT_kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Those are all things his doctor told him he has to do if he wants to have a successful post-op gastric bypass surgery.

>muh carbs are bad

Fat people are so funny

>legitimate advice

>Better than dying fat
>Post doesn't mention anything about dietary fat and cholesterol
>Muh protein

No wonder it took Frankenstein level surgery to get this fat fuck to lose weight.

if your goal is pure weight loss carbs are the worst macro to be consuming in excess, dummy

Retard detected

Take boogie's advice on bulking, not cutting. You're agreeing with the diet advice of a man that ballooned to 600 pounds right now.

>Avoid carbs. Eat lean proteins.
So... he's recommending a high-protein diet?
This is why fat people shouldn't give nutrition advice.

Consuming anything in excess is bad you fucking retard

It is the macro that most people massively over consume. "Avoiding carbs" completely is dumb. Carbs are good, carbs are necessary. But its good advice for most people who over-consume them. Its better than the:

>fat is bad

80s meme

Lmao. Who's gonna take advice from a fat shit like him?

I want his bulk routine

he got surgery that prevents him from ever being able to bulk again for the rest of his life. never gonna make it

>mfw boogie actually makes it

It would be ultimate kino if he managed to cut and become chad, could you IMAGINE the scenes here on fit lmao

I'm rooting for you chaddie1488

In 3 months time: keto
In 6 months time: waterfasting
In 9 months time: IIFYM
In 12 montgs time: CICO
In 15 months time: Paleo
In 18 months time: vegan

The reddit dieting cycle

Avoiding carbs is bad for a 12%bf dude trying to break the 10% barrier, for landwhales anything is good as long as they stuff less in their mouth.

>unironic boogie posting

Just wait till his stomach expands.

Reminder the only reason he isn't stuffing himself with food is because its physically painful for him to eat that much. His stomach will expand naturally soon and so will his waistline. Fatties who try to take shortcuts without committing to a long term lifestyle change will always fail.

Read the tweet. He's already on CICO, stupid.

The progression is more like CICO - IIFYM - vegan - keto - paleo - fasting.

>eat less move more
>or just have surgery and avoid all the hard work

he might have motivation about not wanting to die alone

veganism is the final redpill

>teach me
>do nothing
>go to a surgeon
Life of Boogie.

He never exercised in his life and never will. He just can't eat enough so losing weight now.

How does anyone actually fall for the paleo diet? Its made up bullshit like leaky gut syndrome. Its a scam for hacks like Josh Axe to sell books.

Reminder bone broth is a nutritionally deficient meme.

Someone here said moosefix is a coal burner but I'm not buying it

Vegetables and grains are carbs

>yfw part of the do nothing stage includes actively ignoring the advice of athletes that come to your house

youtube.com/watch?v=P-ljUZvT_kA

Muh ancestahz the diet

Black people and hoteps have an alkaline raw foods vegan diet promulgated by 'dr' sebi.

At least he tweeted some sensible advice to his fans for once.

Eh it’s pretty good but kinda a pain. It’s much easier to whip up some oats than to cook sweet potato

>boogie
>young

Also nothing Boogie does is honest, there is always a selfish reason behind it.

>wanting to become healthy is selfish
Only on Veeky Forums

Seems like he just needs to follow that advice

if only there was a massive history of Boogie using events to his advantage and mistreating other people

If you take diet advices from a guy who had to get his stomach removed to lose any significant weight you're doing something wrong with your life, on top of beign stupid

>It is the macro that most people massively over consume
No. Junk food filled a carb+fat mix, with 500-600 kcals/100g is what gets people fat, nothing else

Huh. Looks like all the fat shaming we have been piling on the fat, contemptible, useless fuck has worked.

But he's still really really fat

>grains
fuck of farm shill

Modern humans have been eating cereals for over 100,000 years.

Okay, and where was all this fucking advice taken to heart before you had to cheat you fuck

What would actually be good for a guy that's attempting to do just that?

>he doesn't know about the cutting power of low protein hugh carb

>he might have motivation about not wanting to die
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I don't think so, no....

How mad will Veeky Forums be when boogie goes under 200 pounds?

>asking weight loss advice from someone who had to get surgery to lose weight

The comments are pretty triggering, everyone saying how motivational his advice is, and how great he is. I mean, I guess it is good that maybe him losing weight will motivate fat fucks, but still

He said he's stopping at 240

Why won't the fat fuck just die already?????

>oats are bad

IF and an EC stack

There is a tentative flicker of hope.
Zyzz, beloved by all, died because he let the hedonism get to his head.
Rich Piana left us to truly pursue the notion of leaving humanity behind.
We drove Scooby and tiny away through our own cruelty.
In my eyes, Boogie was nothing but a lazy, entitled obese whiner who blamed his predicament on anything and everything, never taking responsibility.
Back when Zyzz was a lanklet nerd, nobody knew him- he had few friends so he was in a dark place, but that also means that he did not have to face anyone- he did not have to explain to anyone why he was the way he was, so one day he simply had enough and he undertook the journey to being a sickkunt. Boogie differs in this regard because has a lot of attention on him already before he began on his journey to being healthier. Zyzz came to us in the latter stages of his journey, when he was atleast mentally, if not physically aswell, close to achieving his goals. I feel that because we know of boogie since before he started his journey, we poke fun at him and judge him for the way he is.
Don't get me wrong, there is still a 90% chance he is just like everyone else and relapses and eventually fades into ridicule, and then obscurity on this board.
But there is also a chance that this is the beginning of his journey to being a sick cunt, the early stages of the journey that we never really got to see with Zyzz.
I guess we should be stern but supportive, encouraging but not enabling and hopefully Boogie will achieve all that we dare not hope to think- for this will set him above all our idols; for we were fortunate enough to see his journey in full.

>avoid carbs

wow, good job so far boogie, I didn't think you had it in you.

Don't fuck up like you did your entire journey TOO 500lbs.

I'm unironically almost rooting for you and I know you read these threads you enormous faggot.

Not the kind of shit most people are eating now

>nobody ate oats in yee olden days
maybe that's why they all died.

Almost no actual vegan(doing it for mainly ethical reasons per definition) go over to keto/paleo. Pretty much all vegans know that paleo is a meme.

Carbs are less fattening than fats. Fats already come pretty much as they are stored, carbs(while also containing half the kcal/gram) need to go through de novo lipogenesis at a costly 20% energy loss. Additionally your body first need to fill up it's stores in muscles and in the liver to even begin this conversion and even when stores are filled up your body first tries to upregulate carb oxidation before conversion since your body rather give you more energy(more oxidation, higher body heat etc.) now than convert at a energy loss. Add to this that if you consume carbs and fat the body will favor carbs for energy and fats for storage, you get an overwhelming case for why carbs are less fattening than fats.

So is Boogie going to kill himself now that he has been officially cucked?

I agree with him saying eat less, move more. Or should we throw that out the window because a 600 pounder said it?
Kys retard

The topic of that comment string was carbohydrates and diet, not exercise. Learn to read, mutt.

Boogie can't even wipe his own ass.

>last thing he advises is the first thing he did

He will become the vessel for Rich Piana's immortal spirit.

>Additionally your body first need to fill up it's stores in muscles and in the liver to even begin this conversion and even when stores are filled up your body first tries to upregulate carb oxidation before conversion since your body rather give you more energy(more oxidation, higher body heat etc.)
This is patently false; fatty acid synthesis arises out of Acetyl-CoA which is a byproduct of glycolysis (but as well from beta-oxidation from lipid metabolism), a catabolic process MUST occur prior to generation of fatty acids. You also do not simply stop storing fat, regardless of diet composition. These are just competing processes with lipolysis which result in either net fat loss or gain. Finally, you body will not upregulate glycolysis as it occurs passively in the cytosol.

One immediately obvious hint of this should be that not every fatty acid is the same. The body primarily stores triglyceride chains with entirely palmitic acid (mostly found in animal fats); most fats have to undergo esterfication then decarboxylize and lose several carbon atoms before becoming available for storage.

That isn't to say carb cutting isn't necessarily more effective, but to say that fat storage is directly from free floating fatty acids is the disadvantage of cutting with fats is a bold faced lie or a lack of understanding of fundamental molecular biology.

if you're used to large portions, then yeah carbs are bad, since they produce much less satiety than fat or protein on a calorie by calorie basis.

will boogie turn into a powerlifter?

Honestly I hope he makes it. I had a coworker who was 750lbs when he died at age 36.

He was a nice guy but he ate himself to death. His behavior was identical to a drug addict's.

Well that and the carbs fat fucks eat.

It is easier to just have a reduce carb talking point than to explain to an obese person the difference between rice and sugar.

Might turn into a power bottom.