It's better to be a "cute" manlet than a tall uggo, right? RIGHT?!

It's better to be a "cute" manlet than a tall uggo, right? RIGHT?!

When will they learn

if I gel my hair in a high-and-tight nobody will notice

When indeed

In hollywood? Yes.
In regular life? You're fucked.

You tell me

All jokes aside I feel like most manlets are close to being hot but they're short. Like a 6'2 version of themselves would be an automatic 8/10

Yes, OP
No one wants to be a lanklet with klinefelters syndrome

Indeed

looks like one of those
'le best friend ever' photos girls post on Instagram

Yeah tel that to wemen

not op
>6'4
>small testicals
but
>lot of body hair
>hair to spare
>bones strong as fuck
>no gyno

Not today mr. kline

its not their fault :J

I'm all those things but 6'5 and literally massive balls.

the pain. it's too real

may the cope be with you

Yes.

i would choose having a handsome face over being tall

unless you mean being an uber manlet (like 5'5 or so) in that case just being tall would be better

Even dinky dudes can pull equally dinky qts, though. face trumps all

Everything that people say is "THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS" is something that matters to various degrees for different people.
But yes, being short and having the rest of you be attractive is better than just being tall.

Tom Holland is gay tough
He's super cute too

this fuckin guy

yeah i agree with you, but i dunno i think being that short would be still kinda uncomfortable

>tfw 5'5 and bald

>be 6’5 descent face
>have 5’8 friend with top model tier face
>both pretty muscular
>when we go out, chicks literally beg to suck his dick, while do the hit&miss approach game

It’s honestly a weird friendship I have with him, he’s a typically manlet that copes and constantly complains about tall people, despite fucking different 10/10s the same day

>being bald in almost 2018
get on dutesteride, RU58841, minxodil start using nizoral shampoo and start micro-needling/derma-rolling

if i was 6’2 and had a slightly larger jaw id be able to fuck 9’s at will. its something i think about almost every single day. my cousins are taller than me, all 6’2-6’4 and are significantly uglier. i somehow got good face genes but my dad is a manlet and so im stuck here forever

yeah, don't do this if you value your libido. think I'd just shave it and try to overcompensate by being a badass.

>dutasteride
>RU58841
Why the fuck would you suggest either of these before finasteride?

>all that bullshit
>or just shave my head because I always kept my hair short anyway and I have a head that looks good shaved
nah I just can't be fucked shaving it that much. I still do, just never liked shaving. Might look into fin because I think my prostate is enlarged

My gf's milf mom got with a bald manlet. Have hope user; we're all gonna make it.

Bald with a nice beard is the way to go

The manlet suffer things is a meme. This pic is true its just lankets that have no game are obviously jealous that short guys can pick up chicks.
>tfw a 5'3 guy at work has a deep voice and confidence of a motherfucker, always smiling and talking to everyone
>already giving the new hot girl at work rides
Its all confidence and charisma bros dont let these jealous lankets get to you

I have a manlet friend who girls say looks amazing, but they have also said that his height is such a major turnoff they can't take him seriously. He's gotten laid and finally got a qt. 3.14 gf but it wasn't without a struggle. I'm 6'3 so when I hang out with him I feel kind of bad. He brings up the height thing all the time. He's like 5'6.

if I wear 2" shoes no one will notice

Quiet Robert downey jr
Get out of the thread

Actually if he wore something that wasn't as bulky as those Nike's it wouldn't be that noticable, also...
>that pose
>letting the girl hold you and not doing it yourself
not gonna make it

>normal height in my country
>never ever been bothered about my height, no girl has ever cared
>under average height in germany
>go to gym, everyone is 6'2 aryan god with a wide frame, even if they're skinny they look good

i can't imagine going through this all your life but i don't think it matters if you're handsome

there's always someone bigger

Robert "Down Here" Junior

Kek has blessed this post

or just Robert Junior

>t.5'8/9" manlet
I'm hardly a looker, but I've had more than a couple of girls tell me that I would be a straight up 8 or 9/10 if I was 6'+

That's when you say "thanks, you too if you had bigger tits"

>grill in the bottom left pic
wooooh fuuuuuck

At any given time, somebody is the biggest.

Out of those 3, the shortest is the cutest

god I wish that was me

He has the most high test face

would cuddle n watch 3 play dota