Would you rather have:

Would you rather have:
>a girlfriend that could outlift you
>a girlfriend that could beat you up

Beat me up
That would be so fucking hot

yes pls

no

If she could outlift me then she could already beat me up. What a retarded thread

yeeeaaaaahhh maaan
i thought the exact same thing

gabi is fucking monstrous. not attractive at all but her enormous body is so hypnotizing i feel like i could worship it.

the kind of anomaly i could give everything for, provided she gave me lots of monster kids to raise

she looks like a literal frankenstein due to all the roids. She would be just a lanky female without them. But now she is a reverse trap monster.

She is qt in a weird way after she cuts weight

Jesus Christ. Imagine if Gabi "the Beast" Garcia decided she wanted you.
The slack jawed glare she would give you as she licks her lips to indicate how moist she already is in her compression shorts, just before she plumbers forth grunting "SNOO SNOO".
You would try to run but your initial shock would cause your feet to faulted for just a moment before you turn your back to her and begin sprinting. Surely your years of cardio and HIIT would be enough to carry your small frame away from her at a pace her muscular form would be unprepared for.
Only when you see her lurch forward and drop to all four would you realise what a mistake you have made, and that your effort to escape has only resulted in activating her animal instincts.
As she bounds towards you like a jungle cat your last fleeting thoughts are of sheer horror while you contemplate how this female Rich Piana is going to ravage your soft DYEL body until there there is nothing left.
As her calloused hands rip into your shoulders and pin you down all you can do now is pray to all the lifting God's so that they may take your soul into the kingdom of rippletits when you depart from this world

i know. still drives me crazy.

Veeky Forums is truly the only place that makes me feel like a normie for having common fetishes

You're a faggot. Kys now you worthless scumbag.

You guys are so fucking gay sometimes.

Welcome to Veeky Forums
Is this your first day here kitten?

>Hey user, ready for our date at the beach?

>getting yourself on your phone case

as if i needed any more proof she has a bigger dick than i do

Both.

>that bulge
>having her own pic on the phone case

All she needs now is a tat with "daddy issues"
written on her forehead.

She looks like a love child between Shrek and Alison Tyler

>tfw your gf has no clit bulge

Why not both? Really? Imagine going to the gym, she outlifts you, then you go home and she beats you up...

Because im not a cuck. Ill lift her and her prs together then go home and smack her up before i fuck her butt.

+1

beautiful

One that could out lift me. It'd be a fun goal to work towards out lifting her. In the meantime I have a qt amazon gf to spot me and cuddle with.