Veeky Forums support group

Come on in user, tell us your struggles.
Talk about any addictions, bad habits and vices that are holding you back from becoming a greek god. Exchange advice, help each other out.

I personally am having trouble with internet addiction (youtube mainly). kinda get sucked up in that endless loop of easy entertainment.
Any help is much appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

nietzsche.holtof.com/Nietzsche_human_all_too_human/sect7_Woman_and_child.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ive been trying to stop smoking for a while now. Would have more money for quality food, could workout more intensely. School is tough though, and cigarettes and alcohol are keeping me sane.

because i was depressed, i started dirtying bulking eating whatever i wanted, thinking ill just stop when its time to cut for summer but now i just straight up have a eating disorder. trying to get back on track now

Would advice to have a no-phone no-internet day. As a oldfag (34) I remember when i passed my time reading and doing other things. Then, if you can manage a day, extend it to two days.

Mine is booze, so i'm taking roids and milk thistle which is an incentive enough to quit. Needed something to push gym into the forefront of my addictive personality and it's working so far. Beginning to become a free spirit once again.

try coffee, makes me resent food for at least 3 hrs after drinking it

I miss my ex bros
No amount of lifting will make the pain go away
I'm beta I know

The best way to get over a girl is to get under one.
-words of a Veeky Forumsizen i read earlier

Yeah easy to do it you're Chad but I'm not

>Tfw ex texted me after 2 years no contact

Not a single day passed in the last 2 years that I didn't think about her. Nothing filled the void for me either. If she still has any respect for you you'll hear from her again, but you need to completely stop pursuing her. We're all gonna make it.

How do I stop masturbating? Snd why should I?

Thanks bro
I think about my ex literally all the time
Can't get her out of my head, why was she so perfect?
Fucking kill me

Will I still build muscle if I only got 4 hours sleep last night? I plan to sleep more tonight

No need to stop desu, just don't do it every day. Once a week is a healthy balance in my experience.
Best case scenario, replace it with sex. Feels much better obviously.

She wasn't perfect, but you miss the feeling you had when you were with her. It's an important distinction you need to make if you ever get another chance with her.

Just focus on improving your body, mind, and financial situation in the meantime and eventually things will work out for you.

You can't "make up" for lost sleep.
It's really important to have a regular and healthy sleeping schedule.
Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day.

Start reading Nietzsche:
nietzsche.holtof.com/Nietzsche_human_all_too_human/sect7_Woman_and_child.htm

What if you work shifts? I do and am still increasing lifts

Depends on the way your shifts change I guess, bit having some sort of rhythm to which your body can adapt certainly helps.

Thanks bro
Love you no homo tho

I was able to quit with the help of those zyn pouches, I just made myself put one of them in whenever I felt like I'd need nicotine and after a few weeks the cigarette oral fixation went away, and at this point I've quit the zyn pouches too. Honestly though, the alcohol is worse for you in the short term.
Buy a water bottle and just drink from it all day. It'll help ease the boredom that's causing you to eat so much.
fucking same, lifting and telling myself the next day will be easier is the only thing keeping me from either contacting her or emptying my veins in the tub.

I haven't been to the gym in a month and I've been eating like shit. I started fapping multiple times a day again and the shame of it just drives me to eat. I had just done my first ever set of 315x5 bench in Oct, and now I just can't get why more motivation anymore.

I honestly just feel nothing but shame and disappointment in myself now in all aspects of my life. Body, career, lack of relationship all at the ripe age of 26. I'm hoping that going for my MBA starting in January will help me get out of this funk. It'll be more then I've done in the last eight years

I constantly struggle with my eating habits. I keep it in check enough and lift enough to not go total lard-ass mode but I’ve still got this flabby gut because I find it so hard to stop myself from snacking for no reason and binging on pastries every few days or so. I don’t know why I have such a hard time kicking it.

Also don’t get nearly enough sleep to recover well, which is awful because I just feel totally beat up all the time and it takes twice as long to recover from a minor injury as it should.

And I could sleep better but being married I feel like I get very little alone time (this is not to say I’m bitter at my wife about it, I love that we spend a lot of time together, but I’m the kind of guy that needs his alone time) so the only opportunity for that on a consistent basis is staying up late for a couple hours by myself when I should be in bed.

Also feel like I’m flounderig at work because my motivation is already foundering at best, and with things going poorly lately, I feel like I’m drowning under the current of of my own laziness.

I guess I just didn’t want to spell floundering correctly today

sounds like capitalist alienation to me buddy. Read Marx, Kropotkin, and then some Gustav Landauer

I'm 5'6. Literally never bothered me at all until I started coming here for "self improvement" help. Since coming to fit my confidence has plummeted and I constantly think about my height to the point of distraction.

Another user missing ex checking in here

I can drop 5 lbs every week easily, but I gain back 2-5 of it during the weekend from boozing.

the fact that i'm so weak. i squatted 30kgx3x5 today (first workout) and my legs feel like death. yesterday i went a walk for an hour, just a walk nothing more, and the inside of my thighs are red raw.

i am going to go get my test checked. i also can't even get an erection these days.

holy shit i would be gassed if hitler had won. feels fucking bad man

Chin up user, you have the potential to have the most satisfying improvements of anyone here. In a year you could more than double all your lifts with a good regimen. Never again will you be able to experience that once you do it