>just eat more bro
>eat more
>keep lifting heavy
>numbers dont go up
>muscle mass doesn't increase
>just get fat instead
thanks Veeky Forums

Maybe you should lift

You don't have enough volume, which means you are lifting wrong.

Use the tool of going to failure for a while, it is the simplest way to make gains for someone who doesn't know how to properly apply progressive overload and linear progression.

Nobody said that. Everybody said to READ THE FUCKING STICKY though

I did read it, I've been on Veeky Forums for 6 years now, I've been lifting since I was 18, literally nothing Veeky Forums says ever helps, I'm still a dyel, fuck my life

Wait, you've been lifting for 6 YEARS and you're fat?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not fat, under 20bfp, just everytime I start to bulk I start putting on fat rapidly, without any strenght or muscle mass increase

you need steroids dont be so naive

Your not progressively overloading then. Add 5 pounds every week, use the damn finger plates to add like 2 if you have too.

I tried
but I collapse under the weight then
lifting is purely genes and I don't have them
time to die

What do you eat?

Food follows lifting, not the other way around

You should eat as much as you need to recover from the volume you are doing.

If your not doing high enough volume to justify eating more, you will get fat

You need to do volume and create a real growth response to justify eating at a surplus

Please leave Jason Blaha

I only do 5 reps, and only sq, dl, bp, ohp, dip, row and pullup

Like, one set of 5 reps?
Why?

5x5 except diddy

stats?

in kg, 5 reps

50 ohp
75 bp
95 sq
120 dl
70 pendlay
+15 neutral pullup
+20 dip

sounds like ur just a low tier human being that cant follow an extremely simple plan (the sticky) thats been explained to and followed by thousands and thousands without an issue

or maybe its genetics, and I'm fucked
this is the ultimate black pill that Veeky Forums cannot fucking swallow
everyone here thinks that if you work hard and smart then you must get good results
well this isn't always the case
but when it's not, it simply get ignored, because it doesn't fit t he narrative

maybe you just have low test

which is genetic

could be due to lifestyle. Just get trt. Problem solved

it's not our fault you ate junk food and didn't train properly

lol
Routine?

>lifting is purely genes and I don't have them

how long have you been lifting?

Your stats are worse than that of a female teenager that put some work in.
Do you think your genetics are worse than that of a female teenager?

unironically yes
every time I squat I have doms for 10 days
I eat 150g protein a day, sleep 8 hours, and eat at a kcal surplus
this has been going on for years
explain this

How often do you squat? You get less doms the more often you squat

>70 pendlay
>120 dl

How the fuck do you even do these lifts at under 135?

low test

Show me your Myfitnesspal profile. Show me your routine. Have you been completely honest with yourself? Have you changed your routine?

So you've been doing the same thing for years, its not working, and your solution is ot keep doing the same thing?

A god damn bro split would have gotten you better results

>genes and I don't have them
tell me more user

Are you doing cardio? I literally killed myself on the elliptical when Inwas cutting, six days a week for 40 minutes. I hated it... but Ingot super shredded.

kg?

Missed that. Makes much more sense now.

This thread is cancer.

OP you need to clean bulk. It is the only way to do it properly. Bulking is the biggest meme of all time.

this dude's retarded. progressive overload stops working for even the most genetically gifted after a year or so. best i've heard of is a PLer in my gym who pulled 315 his first month, now up to 700, and he went off LP after like a year and a half or something.
if someone tries to tell you LP works forever, they're DYEL, ignore them.

>lifting is purely genes and I don't have them

What the fuck?

You're lifting heavy shit up and putting it back down. Unless you have muscular dystrophy there is nothing genetic about it.

Post your body before and after this is impossible, I've been lifting for 2 months now and I have noticed my muscles getting bigger and I am 6'2

Wait, how tall are you?

Lemme guess you identify as a liberal don't you you lazy piece of shit. If you can't be bothered to put the work in then give up and accept you'll be fat forever you piece of trash

>eat more
>don't burn the calories in your strength training
>gain fat

mfw I am shocked

you forgot to roid nattycuck

those aren't bad for a beginner, at least you're doing the main compounds which is really important

add in isolation exercises to pump your glamour muscles if you want them to look bigger
always add some sets at the end after your heavy sets with high reps for hypertrophy/mass/pump [it works]

so yeah isolate your glamour muscles and add volume through high-rep sets on everything

Height and weight? You said you eat 150g protein. Do you weigh 150 lbs? Maybe 160?

It is normal for easy linear gains to go away after a while, as said

Could be training like shit and think you're training well. Could be eating like shit and think you're eating well.

Could be shit tier genes and maybe you should see if you can be a cardio athlete instead.

im eating properly, veggies, lean meat, kcal counted
im also lifting properly, focusing on the big compounds

> it says "in kg" at the beginning of the post

user...

What's your weight?

165 lbs or 75 kg

Then you are intermediate already.

No more easy gains for you.

then why do I look like shit

Don't know, I wonder the same about myself. Depending on height, you could cut and see if there's any improvement (that's what I'm currently doing).

>dyel4lyfe

>using STRENGTH programs for 6 years
>wondering why he doesn't have gains that an AESTHETIC/BODYBUILDING routine would bring
>being an advanced level retard
Pick all OP

how the fuck can you determine his strenght level from his weight? are you stupid?

But anyway, I ran your stats on symmetric strength and got pick related

The op post is all advice given to powerlifters that don't care about what they look like, they just want their numbers to go up lol you're retarded for training strength and wondering where the bodybuilding gains are

See

oh, right, he gave his stats

if I add another 5 kg to my squat I'm full green man

after SIX years? Jesus man

what? I think you mean linear progression, and not progressive overload. and usually linear progression stops working much earlier than a year

I had the same problem. Started running at least 30 minutes (distance: 4km), 3 times a week.

Worked like a charm.

You can always try to go for it, but if you are 5'9'' or something you have plenty of room to cut. Maybe you'll look better if you do, and if your lifts don't suffer... Well, you'll still be strong relative to your weight.

>i do 5x5 meme workout
faggot, end yourself

bet you don’t do cardio or plyo ever too you pathetic subhuman

I'm 5'11

>5x5 is the meme workout
>pylo isn't
What alternative timeline Veeky Forums is this?

ask me how i know you're not on a real/decent program you retard

Well, so am I.

Be thankful you at least have a stronger bench and OHP than me, at a lower weight (I've been lifting for almost 6 years, although I decided to maintain for some time I never stopped. Oddly enough I started to make progress on my bench once again, even though I am currently cutting). Those two are fucking hard for me, even accounting for my lanky arms.

Maybe if you cut you'll look better. You can still cut 10-20 lbs I guess, and keep your strength. I've cut 25 lbs in 3 months with minimal strength loss. I guess not having a gains goblin gf 6 hours away and quitting my office job to come to America for grad school helps.