nutritionfacts.org/2015/05/19/low-carb-diets-and-coronary-blood-flow/
atkinsexposed.org/
amazon.com/Case-Against-Sugar-Gary-Taubes/dp/0307701646
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DNP senpai.

SS

bloatkino

you lift for girls and guys

Women actually are whores but are whores to nice guys who aren't cynical and think every women is a whore

do whatever often

Keto + IF + caloric deficit

You’ll never be as big as your pump

>If you enjoy it, do it and keep your mouth shut.
This

Rip's program

We all die even with the best routine.

its all genetics despite what everyone says
getting into worthy bf% is pure genetics
insertions too
strenght potential too
and of course muscle mass you can put on
basically if you are a genelet, no matter how hard and smart you lift and eat, you will always loom like shit
Veeky Forums cant swallow this pill though for some reason

The whole fitness industry is a meme and there are no real benefits on working out saving the small rush of endorphin here and maybe a little bit of bone density improvement. You don't need any of those to lead a healthy lifestyle, just have a healthy diet and you're set.

All you see is people trying to justify their null hobby with things like "m-muh determination!", "m-muh lifestyle!", "m-muh health!" when more often than not what end up happening is the exact opposite. You use it as a scapegoat for your lack of social skills, you roid to even out your body dismorphia while clearly fucking up your health in the long term, you want to tell others lifting things up and putting them down is considered a lifestyle. Give me a fucking break.

Don't believe me? just stroll for 5 minutes on any social media and start picking the patterns. Bodybuilding is by far the worst, but i think not even oly is that far behind. Powerlifting is a meme, crossfit is an ever bigger meme. It's a fucking joke, a fucking scam. I'm not even getting into the supplement industry.

If you enjoy it, do it and keep your mouth shut.

1. You aren't doing it for the health benefits
2. Women are whores but being fit is only a part of it
3. Lifting won't make you taller
4. Lifting won't make your dick bigger
5. Lifting won't make your face less ugly
5. If you're not white lifting won't make you any more attractive
6. One day you'll either get bored and quit, or get old and quit, or injure yourself and quit and you'll lose all your gains

Tren

Function is better than aesthetics.

sorry man, i needed to correct some typos, here it is

No matter how shredded/jacked you get, that void will still be inside you.

I just realized this recently. My drug addict father fucked my life up. I probably need therapy.

>5. If you're not white lifting won't make you any more attractive

lol sure

A pump is a theory of evolution

i corrected some typos

>thinking that there is enough genetic diversity in the human race for it to widely effect your success in low level lifting.

this is why so many people fail.

The most real benefit is being attractive and looking like you have your life in check.

Which is why overdoing it on hypertrophy is really stupid.

congrats you have the same ideas about getting joocy that fat people have about not being overweight

>muh genetics

It's true. Lifting is only considered a plus if you're white because most white men have lost that culture of excellence.

A muscular hispanic is just the baseline expecation, a muscular black dude is actually looked down on, a muscular indian or arab looks weird and a muscular asian just looks ridiculous and cringeworthy.

Only white men are recognized and applauded for being fit, every other race is either ignored, ridiculed or despised when they get muscular.

Fitness alone will not fix all your life's problems

Your asshole must be pretty wide to pull all that shit out of it.

1.All the famous fuckers who give you advice are on roids and give you advice only to sell some supplements to you, it is all marketing
2.just like with any other sport you need talent and right genetics to really make it
3.once you start pushing yourself erally hard, you will injure yourself at some point, and you wont make it back after recovery

the complete lack of life experience that lead to this list is astounding, the only thing on your list that's true is 3 in the case that the person already had good posture.

LOL

while i will agree with you that muscle takes a role in attractiveness, it's probably under face, height, frame and all that meme, at least to normies. I have an acquired taste for fit people since i began lifting but i'd disregarded them (sexually, at least) immediately if they have ugly faces, weird proportions...

>imagine being this much of a brainlet

> genetics matter a lot for naturals
> strength = size

>> strength = size
then explain to me why are purely strenght training natty people A LOT smaller then purely aesthetics training natty people?

This is not true, unless you have some major facial disfiguration
The fitness industry as it stands to day is certainly a meme, but the health effects especially on cardiovascular and mental health, are massive. You're right about the supp industry though.
This guy must live in the middle of the country where only the most excellent of minorities make it because here on the west coast the MENA, african american, and latin people are overwhelmingly overweight. Look up the healthy immigrant effect to see some interesting cases of when it wasn't true, but understand that it only takes a generation of poverty here in the states to turn your healthy third world family into butter swililng piglets like the rest of us.

Here's the main black pill you should take away, and this is all just one user's opinion of course: Talking about lifting, lifting culture, mindset, thinking about lifting (other than form cues), it's all useless. The only good thing you can do for yourself fitness-wise is actually go on that run, get under and lift that heavy ass weight, do it a lot, do it till you want to puke, and then do it again the next day. There's no motivation or philosophy or social group that will cause you to actually put distance in your legs or add weight to your PRs. It's only you, ultimately this board and all your time spent thinking about lifting and your superiority to fatties or dyels is useless.

How is this black pill? Keto is a death trap. Anyone who recommends it should be shot.

You must be a nonwhite to have an iq so low to post something this retarded, not to mention the whining about muh oppression.

1. a moderately muscular and ripped body will always be more attractive than a big guy. you will also fit in clothes better and have more confidence in how you look.
2. 99% of the fitness industry is bullshit. the advice, the supps, the workouts, all of it.
3. you should only supplement for your specific needs. most supps dont make a noticeable difference and waste your money
4. the reason you got into lifting was to be an alpha guy who could get women. and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that motivation
5. getting fit will make everything you do seem like an asshole move to your friends. things you say will be taken more literally, so if you are a jokster who busts peoples balls then people will think you are an asshole now.

lmao explain you retard
I did keto for half a year, and it was the most succesful cut I've ever had

That the only true reason to lift is to surpass your ancestors in strength, endurance, and flexibility. And it is possible considering all the knowledge we have today in how to optimally train and feed your body.

>then explain to me why are purely strenght training natty people A LOT smaller then purely aesthetics training natty people?

They're not. If they're really natty that is. Or are you looking at sponsored athletes who train with brosplits, blast grams of gear, but claim natty?

Any kind of atkins style diet which makes you get the majority of your calories from fat is retarded.
Leads to a shit load of heart problems, hardening of the arteries, etc. Even worse if you happen to be black since black men are already highly predisposed to heart disease.

the only reason keto seems to work well is because it by default puts you in an extreme caloric deficit. that's it.

spotted the guy who hasnt actually looked into the science.

>hurr durrr dietary fat= fat in the body!

>momscience
ok

>but i'd disregarded them (sexually, at least) immediately if they have ugly faces
this wasn't even directed at me but I felt the sting

i'd rather bang a fit chick with ugly face than a 10/10 face obese girl.

>no sip posters

disregarded

nutritionfacts.org/2015/05/19/low-carb-diets-and-coronary-blood-flow/

ok. have fun with your heart disease.

thats not a blackpill

Squats and deadlifts are useless for aesthetics and are more risk than reward

Whoa

>nutritionfacts.org

squats and deadlifts are what is gonna add the most mass to your frame in the most efficient way possible...how can you think they're useless for aesthetics?

>confusing low carb and keto
>failing to realize all the retards in the mentioned study were eating shitty quality foods
>nutritionfacts.org
>an author who doesnt even practice medicine, is literally meme-ing for the paycheck. Who literally has the sugar industry in his pocket.

just give up dude. Life is way harder than this. If you cant even see through this surface bullshit you aint never gonna make it.

>no argument

lol
atkinsexposed.org/

This is surprisingly accurate. I don't agree with 1 at all, so long as you aren't on roids or bloatmaxxxed girls like muscular men. I've had (drunk) girls go from completely uninterested to wanting to fuck after squeezing my arm, or getting a piggyback ride. Point number 5 is too true, and my advice is that if you are lifting to get big realize that you are gonna need a few new friends who met you "at that size". You'd be surprised how petty insecure men can be.
> don't invite user his shirts are always too small
> user is always trying to show off in front of your gf, wtf bro?
> why are you being such an asshole user, are you on roids? Lel
I'm sure there is a graph that proves the point.

theres literally a government study linked in the article, moron

Bulking than cuting if not on gear is retarded
isolation exercises are retarded calisthenics plus compounds
sups other than whey protein are useless

>trusting a bunch of dinosaur sources who have been proven to collude with the sugar industry for decades.

he took the blue pill folks

>one study
>low statistical power
>self-selected grouping

I'm actually surprised he was published

you summed it up perfectly I actually agree with your counter to my number 1 thats what i was kind of trying to say.

lol ok.

trust whoever meme roided youtuber you got your diet advice from instead.

unlike you I actually read to get my info. Youtube fitness is cancer, except for Nikki B cause she gets my test going.

amazon.com/Case-Against-Sugar-Gary-Taubes/dp/0307701646

Friends, 1. That’s mass to your lower body, so who cares, and there are smarter ways to get squat and DL benefits.

1. Goblet squats with DB super safe and easy. Gets legs to acceptable levels
2. RDL much safer, builds hams and glutes supremely
3. Rack pulls - all upper body benefits that DL can give except more, because you can go heavier

>3. Rack pulls

from which level? above the knee?

Raising your testosterone,growth hormone, and many other hormone levels has long-term effects on your development and mental health in every way. Equating lifting to an endorphin rush is retarded. Obviously lifting changes you in more ways than a cup of lean does.

every persons body is so different that even the most well-meaning diets and routines are effectively useless. The hardest part in becoming fit is not finding the willpower to eat less or lift more, but to have the courage and dedication to seek what your body responds to best.

I squat 180kg and my legs are still duel.
I also need more leg strength to throw people in my weight class.
Where can I find a 180kg dumbbell?

>1. You aren't doing it for the health benefits
Yes, I am. Especially the psychological benefits. This rings true for most veteran gym goers. You're happier if you lift.
>2. Women are whores but being fit is only a part of it
Good generalization there, buddy. Bet you've met plenty of women to draw that conclusion.
>3. Lifting won't make you taller
If you get better posture out of it, then you'll get taller. Not by much though.
>4. Lifting won't make your dick bigger
If you're fat and cutting, the more dick will be available, hence bigger dick.
>5. Lifting won't make your face less ugly
Actually, it will. More testosterone, better posture, lower body fat, thicker neck, all of these things contribute to a better-looking face.
>5. If you're not white lifting won't make you any more attractive
You browse /r9k/ AND /pol/? What a shocker! I bet the jews made you a loser as well! Either way, lifting no matter the race will make you look more attractive, it's basic instinct. A strong looking person radiates confidence and shows that they can take care of themselves and others. That attracts people.
>6. One day you'll either get bored and quit, or get old and quit, or injure yourself and quit and you'll lose all your gains
Maybe for some, but if you look at it as a lifestyle change rather than a thing you do to get girls, you will stick to it.
I know this is bait but hopefully, dumb fucks will read this reply and not fall for your /r9k/ faggot thinking.

dont bother asking, the people that say you dont need to squat and deadlift are the same ones that believe strength =/= size

That no matter how hard you lift, how much you roid and how much you optimize you will ALWAYS be limited by your genetics and how late in your life that you started training. If you didn't train from child you will never even hit your true genetic max let alone be the best at anything.

Every athlete at an elite level in a power/strength dependant sport is roiding/doping/taking drugs like amphetamines to improve performance. The unlucky ones get caught.

If you did a hair follicle test on the NFL, there would be no NFL.

You will always be too small

Lift for aesthetics not for strength

except heres the black pill:

strength will give you aesthetics
natural lifters can't separate the two

DELET

>strength will give you aesthetics

oh honey.....

>tfw started at 13
Feels good

its true breh.
you really believe you'll look aesthetic with a 155 bench? getting a pump =/= gains

Find a guy who benches 4 plate and tell me he looks smaller than a guy who benches 2 plate with his legs on the bench but "feels the muscle".

>but you can't bench 4 plate natty!

Maybe you can't, if you're not retarded and stick to it it's very achievable.

Happy for you m8. Hope you're realizing your potential. You can go further than any of us incels who started at 16+

no use explaining that. the guy probably thinks 5x5 will make you fat and 3x8 will turn you into jeff seid. lmao

My neighbor reps a 4pl8 bench natty. He's a monster that has been lifting for 10 years pretty consistently, but he's 100% natty and goddamned huge.

I did T rex with my umbilical

genetics play a role too, unfortunately. That's the biggest black pill of all and the one that Veeky Forums likes to ignore and cover their ears to

being big and being aesthetic is two different things but nvm me

>everything's a big conspiracy by the sugar industry

strength =/= size. Look at lifters that compete in the Olympics. If you passed one on the street, you might think they are strong, but nothing too special.

You'll never be attractive without doing test.

Literally brainwashed by pol.
>Why even use logic and common sense?

Wisdom on Veeky Forums, what a sight

Change you fucking eating style. Being raised as an Amerifat who didn’t care what he put in his body.

I’ve lost 50lb, my blood pressure is normal again, I don’t have brain fog, I have constant energy.

I don’t even count calories and shit. I just eat things that aren’t fucking trash.

What does this post even mean? Every food industry pays for studies to be made, not just the sugar industry. The research you're trying to dismiss is not industry funded either.