Would you trade in all your gains for a gf right here right now?

no because i'd probably fuck up the relationship in less than 3 months

Mine is sleeping right next to me on the couch.

That's what getting a gf is

Girls are the number 1 gains goblin

No, but I would trade them for normal social skills.

A gf can break up with you anytime.
Not worth it my negro

smell but and post picture of bobs when sleep

I have a gf already

Is it just a meme? Or are you guys actually so autistic you can't get gf

No unless she was guaranteed to be my soul mate and we get along perfectly. She would basically have to be my idea of the perfect woman. No way in hell I would give up my gains for some basic bitch

Only if she is a loyal and affectionate titcow.
I know how to make gains so it wouldn't take me too long to get my big delts and arms back.

>implying I dont have a girlfriend

Only if she's filthy rich and is fine with giving me all her money and is fine with me keeping my current gf.

ive made no gains since i started gym last week
so yeah

no. women are sadly (or amazingly?) emotional creatures and cant control themselves, they cannot be trusted for long or hard decisions

that is the reason men have to be adamant in improving themselves, to get better and better and reach the point where are the huge, immovable rock cliffs in an ocean of pussy - you are the fix point to which every sloot can get back or settle down even, but in the moment you get dependent on any level they will figure it out and disregard you, like they should according their program. women are followers and need leadership - if you cant give them that, they wont follow you. if you give them it tho, they will hunt you in herds

>implying I have any gains

My gf (now ex) cheated on me last weekend at her work night out, but previous to that for the last couple of months she became distant and cold. Looking back there was probably someone else and she was preparing to branch swing. She became a totally different person to that sweet, caring girl that wanted my kids and promised she would be with me forever.... I would trade all my gains to have "that" girl back. But she never truly existed. Remember that scene in A.I when he gets his mum back for one day? I want one last day with that girl of the past

fpbp

>have no gains
>don't work out
>lose nothing
>gain everything
dope

Next time instead of going to the gym go to the mall and do 1 interaction per store.

It's like grinding in an RPG because store attendants have to talk to you.

So, I'm married. Would this be a GF that my wife would never find out about, loves anal and really fucked up sex and will stay smoking hot and 18 forever and I don't have to ever talk to her outside of sex?

Then yes.

if you think it won't take long to get them back they're probably not big

It's very simple user, never skip chest day.
Twice a week minimum.

>trading your time and effort for a girl that will probably leave you.

nah i rather jack off

Eh, similar shit happened to me, except she didn't cheat on a night out. She went home for a while and met someone new at the gym. After over half a decade of being together, she dropped me for a guy she knew for two weeks and after being with him for two months they are already discussing getting married. She used to be sweet and caring, but as the years passed she turned into a very easily angered person who didn't care about anyone beyond herself. Had to walk on eggshells 24/7 to avoid angering her. The gym was the one place I could vent my frustrations and if I went without her she'd throw a fit. All the shitty things she did and said she never once apologized to me or anyone else she wronged (not that I was perfect, but I always made effort to apologize and make up). Beyond that, she was incredibly mentally ill and would threaten suicide all the time over the most mundane of things. I was dumb and ignored these things while in love, trying to salvage the good parts of the relationship, but now that I'm past the distraught phase of the break up it's a relief and I feel bad for the guy she is with now more than anything--once they get past the honeymoon phase I can't imagine her being any different than she was to me (especially since she decided to get with someone who looks uncomfortably similar to myself and is into many of the same things). And, honestly, why would you even consider getting married to the person who cheated on her past bf with you, and after two months at that? The only answer is that he somehow did not know. The girl I fell in love with used to exist, but was no longer by the time it was done. There is an old saying; men enter relationships hoping the woman stays the same, and women enter relationships hoping to change the man. It's the same case for you, friend, the girl you loved does not exist any longer. We'll both find another girl with the traits of the one that used to exist.

But now I'm getting tired. I'll find a new girl and she'll do the same thing to me once if I hit a low point or she gets bored. It's a terrible time to date a woman at the moment, I don't even blame them, but they are encouraged to be selfish, follow feelings and sleep around. My confidence in love is shattered. There's nothing worse than finding out that all that redpill stuff is true, it's so totally depressing.

I'm sorry to hear your gf betrayed you. I hope one day she learns to feel sorry too.

I actually ended up doing it without noticing. Worked out for quite a while and then stopped while dating my ex and now I'm back at the gym.

Literally broke up with sexy Colombian GF two weeks ago because she was a crazy and gave me shit about the gym.

Talking to a new Brazilian girl who actually wants to gym with me.

Never give up the gains. Girlfriends are a meme. Gains make for Tinder godliness.

This is the absolute truth.

I wouldn't trade my gainz for anything

>>>/soyboi/

Yep, it's life. Focus on yourself for now, it's what I'm doing. Society makes young women believe they deserve it all and by the time they realize they don't they are too old for families and the men worth having, turning them bitter. There are some out there that are worthwhile, but the redpill is tought to swallow for the majority.

I have a gf. Not everyone on Veeky Forums is a loser like you.

>tfw no titcow gf to nurse you back to health after losing all your gains

A new girl won't do the same thing to you, dont have that attitude

Wait a minute is all that 'tfw no gf' meme shit unironic? I always thought it was just satire.

No. Gainz eventually would get you a gf.
And I'm already married, so again, no.

Haven't made much in the ways of gains, but I still wouldn't. Couldn't imagine having to deal with someone else's shit.

Lol no. I’m too mentally unstable and if I lost her I’d go ahead and blow my brains out. I may be depressed but at least it’s consistent. The last time I dated someone it was my best friend of 6 years who I was always terrified to tell her my feelings for because I didn’t want to lose her. Long story short she had feelings too and we started dating. She then cheated on me and we split up. I lost the one person that kept me going that night. And so I went to the gym. That’s been my way of coping for almost a year now. And I went from being some 120lb lanklet to just under 160lbs. I miss her every day, but I’m not strong enough to do it again.

how do i go from talking to store attendants to starting a conversation with someone in the store though?

No, I worked for my gains and am therefore proud of what I have even if it isn't much. I'll never be able to appreciate a girlfriend just handed to me for free.

>tfw I know this feel all to well

dated a bitch for two years. put up with her suicidal depression, cutting, weed addiction, jealousy, bitchy behaviour, psychotic clinginess. then when I go long distance she breaks up with me in two months and gets over it all within a few months. cold hearted bitch right there.

at the very least I don't have to worry about her or her cunt friend.

They're ugly and in denial. The ones that aren't ugly are extremely painful to be around.

I would, but only because I barely have any gains. I would continue to lift and gain more even if i get a gf. Gains never stop, and even if you lose them you can get them back.

Walk by,

"Hey nice choice of whatever the fuck. "
Or just make a plain comment

I have the same issue. Ny uncle is charismatic as fuck and what I percieve as stupid, usually gets him in with fucking everyone. Neighbors, strangers, women. Etc. Ive tried it a couple times and get decent responses or laughs.

Just dont be a fucking autist. The store clerks will laugh their asses off at you once you leave.
>T. Broke college student in retail

i'll trade u my gf for gainz

No im not an incel and get girls relatively easy so fuck off outta here with your stupid post, fuck you, its exactly you cucks that are destroying fit into a place for subhumans to vent about their sexual frustration and lack of friends.

Can I trade my gf for more gains?

ye boi same

Fuck no
>Gains make it easier to get a gf
>A gf makes it harder to get gains

Walk up to them, stare them in the eye and press E to open up dialogue options