Do you ever see disabled people in your gym?

Do you ever see disabled people in your gym?

Yeah there's a few mirrors.

There's a blind guy that goes to my gym. I've helped him navigate around benches in the weight area a few times. Does mostly olympic lifts. He's also on the USA paralympic team for a sport that is kind of like blind hockey, but with brooms instead of sticks.

You mean members?

No, our manlet pit has a lid.

Yeah there's a guy who comes in with his chair. Used to be a badass pro rugby player but got paralyzed after a nasty game
Another guy with cerebral palsy who hits chest and arms hard.
Good people man.

There's a fully autistic man that goes to our gym. His parents keep watch over him as he goes on the treadmill. This guy got it all. Weird hand movement. Spontaneous laughter. Weird sounds. etc. Kind though, as he asked me (in a rather high pitched voice) to let him pass when I was taking my time at the water fountain.

Does your gym not have mirrors user?

Ah there was someone like this at mine. I just saw him a couple of times. But then again, I go at 5am so maybe he goes later.
Nerver seen anyone ultra fal either. But thats prob also cuz 5am I guess.

>private gym at apartment complex, kinda basic but gets job done
>60yo man with downs syndrome always there watching the flatscreens by the treads
>spends 90+ almost every day leaning against treads watching WWE, posing at wrestlers during promos, mumbling their monologues verbatim
>occasionally takes breaks to make sumo poses in the mirror
>always tries to lock eyes with me, so he can waddle up and paraphrase wwe matches while flexing old flabby arms
>usually only the two of use in the gym

Nice guy but he's a class-c gains goblin.

>Really jacked dude with one arm cut off at the elbow, somehow his bicep is still huge on stub arm.
>Guy with a serious limp, pretty sure he's a war vet and got shot in the hip or something
>Some sped that likes running
>Old lanklet who I'm pretty sure is the queerest man I've seen in years, stands around the locker room in tighty wighteys and just looks at people, then goes into gym area wearing short shorts and goes to the elliptical
>black kid who interrupts my kick boxing sessions on the bag, just walks up to it while I'm mid kick and starts punching it while smiling and looking at me (He's about half my size in height and weight and has retarded teeth and Egyptian head). I just sit down and let him hit it until he gets winded, then he flexes in front of the mirror and goes to eat potato chips

>blind hockey
Please tell me that's as hilarious as it sounds

Well, there's no reason to pull the other's jersey over their head when they fight.

Blind hockey? Is it as violent and nonsensical as normie hockey? I'd totally watch that.

Yeah the Indians

There's a guy who works out in my gym with an arm prosthetic.

He just clips the hand onto dumbells and reps things out. Pretty inspiring honestly.

no i only see retared ones

Whatever issues special needs people have, working out is 2x as hard for them. It shows more heart than 95 % of the fat fucks on the street. Respect.

Holy shit that was tough to watch
>mentally challenged girl in wheel chair starts throwing balls around in a tantrum
>gym coach cant tell her anything because "muh discrimination" and has to just put the balls back
>girls proceeds to fall over mid-tantrum and tries to get back up repeatedly but fails
>coach is bitter and watches her suffer a bit before helping her
>she keeps her tantrum a bit before signaling the coach that her shit bag is full and needs changing
>coach doesnt get the message and is confused

please tell me you didnt forget to poke holes in it this time, user

>brooms instead of sticks
You mean ringette?

10/10, would bang.
And yes, I've seen a few, they tend to stick around the cardio machines in the back so they can get a clean view of the fresh teeny asses. Sly bitches.

absolutely this

I saw a guy at a golds in texas with no legs. I was feeling all exhausted after leg day and deads. Felt like just going home then i saw him lifting weights and i just stfu being a bitch and got my workout done.

Fuck came to post this

Good for her. I genuinely hope she finds a nice man who is willing to put his penis inside her vagina (unprotected, of course).

Not all disabilities are visible

should've gone up to him and asked him if he skips leg days.

I see crossfitters all the time user

I workout at YMCA and one PT seems had a stroke time ago and half of his body has a hard time to move naturally.
Regardless this guy can bench 3pl in this condition, is the ONLY PT at the gym that would give you advice anytime. The other PTs there would only look at you if you pay the fee for their assistance.

Fucking gym, I hate it. Not even a hot girl around.

All my respects to this guy.

My gyms janiator is deaf and has a bad limp. He's skelly as can be but a total trooper. I feel really bad for him whenever he has to deal with the normies shit.

>sometimes see an elderly lady with downs syndrome, she only makes noises and usually rides the bike
>sit down on the bike next to her
>she smiles at me and starts making noises/sign language
>y-you too.jpg
>awkwardly smile and nod, not sure how else to respond

Only mentally disabled.

I lift alone.

There was a middle aged Asian woman in an electric wheelchair with her helper or whatever, and the wheelchair woman kept checking me out. I think I finally understand how women feel when guys they don't like are creeping on them in the gym

I'm a PT and I learned a long time ago not to coach for free, or give advice anytime. It snowballs into free training.

You want it, you pay

I mean sheeeit, I help people out sometimes, but you're a faggot if you just expect it

Not at the gym but I always see fat ppl always in public

Lel, dubs of truth.

t. live in burgerland

Why would there need to be holes? They don't need light and we put in plants.

>Do you ever see disabled people in your gym?
there's a tall midget at my gym sometimes

>Aquatic center
>Guy comes in sometimes
>Physically disabled (Believe CP)
>Arm seems to be semi-disobedient when left to its own devices
>Left leg wants to do fuck all it seems
>Pretty decent swimmer
>Damn near able to do a perfect butterfly stroke absent one functioning leg

>That ROM on pushups.
>Meme ball throwing (((exercises)))
No wonder women don't achieve shit.

>Elderly with downs syndrome
>I thought downs syndrome killed the people with it by the time they were 30 or so
>Look it up
>The longevity of people afflicted with down syndrome has increased from 25 years in 1983 to 60 today

yeah your mom

not as often I see on this board

Is it sad that I find this erotic?

me

A blind guy used to go around noon, did actual barbell lifts instead of meme exercises like everybody else. Haven't seen him in a while though.

underrated

I think that most players would logically be legally blind, but not totally blind.

>In North America and most of Europe, legal blindness is defined as visual acuity (vision) of 20/200 (6/60) or less in the better eye with best correction possible.

Like they can see vague shapes/colors, know that some asshole is heading towards them at 40 mph, and react before getting rekt.

Tall thin guy, lifts light weight and always see him chugging shakes and shit.

anyone here ever had micromachines puss before?

Old blind Asian guy in my old gym he was pretty fit for his age
It was always cute how everyone helped him get around the gym though. You'd see these buff dudes link arms with him to help him get around the weights area or hand him any plates or dumb bells he needed

theres this skinny kid with 1 1/2 arms who only does rack pulls from the shin, uses a strap to hold the bar

He could have a degenerative motor neuron disease and he might've done swimming in the past.

when I did judo there was an old blind japanese guy that would show up once a month or so
He moved to canada to be with his family when he retired and barely spoke english, but one of his grandkids was in the junior group that used the hall before I got there, so he would come along with them and hang out and listen to everybody practice and spar sometimes.
I kept expecting him to reveal he was a secret 10th dan black belt or something and show up all the instructors one day, but he never did.

Maybe he was wise or just didn’t feel like it

>tfw I'm the disabled lifter

The swollest dude in my gym has a metal leg and a fucked up other leg. And this dude is goal body material. Except for the legs

Only time I saw someone full on disabled was when I worked at the gym and noticed this guy coming in everyday with a weird stride where he paused every second step or so. He seemed like he was retarded. But whenever I scanned his ID I noticed his photo looked perfectly normal. Turns out he had gotten into a car accident and it caused severe brain damage. Imagine a well off 40's upper class white guy who just ended up like a child all over again. Slow speech, need for someone to keep an eye on him. Got dropped off by his (wife?) Or mother everyday. Fucking sad sight but he was strong as fuck so I always admired him for that.

Also there was this really neat portion of the club that was leased by a company who helped wheelchair-bound people exercise/function on their own. I think the way the guy explained it to me was that by stimulating or replicating certain actions of movement they can, over time, work on regaining their basic motor functions again. Whether it be lifting their arms, to moving their leg just an inch. Was a really great program.

Probably keeps working off all the calories and eats too little because he doesn't know how to cook and spends a lot of money on cheap snacks promoted as "high fiber" or "protein" and thinks that's enough for his metabolic needs...

Fpbp

cerebral palsy hits chest abd arms hard,kek

Why do you find it erotic?

Yeah we have a blind guy, he only does curls with a very light weight, just for the LOLs we replaced the weights with baguettes and now hes in the corner curling tuna/may baguettes ...JOKE

We do have a guy with cerabel palsy and hes there everyday, fairplay.
Also have the retard people come in for swimming and rocking back and forth on the bike while screaming about a guy called " GGRRROUUTHHHH"

Yeah me.

There is a bunch of mongs who are brought in. They generally make me feel uncomfortable. In a just world they would be put into the gas chambers.

I have this autist in my local gym, he's not too odd except when he gets sad and goes crying.

>we put in plants

you do know they work, right?

Me

Yeah, they convert CO2 into O2. Thus saving the manlets from dying of hypercapnia and from hypoxia.

Leg day
ahaha hahahahahahaha

>the marvels of modern science have been dedicated to extending the time which the fully retarded pitied parasites of society can leech off of others

You sly mother fucker

It doesn't hurt to give advice, man. Of course there is people who'd take chance asking for more. Then you kindly give them the look and tell to cut the fuck out.
But advice is advice. Just telling a person how to use the leg curl machine and shit like that using 7 words.
Actually I've seen this PT having more people training like no other there. How? Because he's cool and not a faggot like you.

They have retard day sometimes

There's this annoying virgin autist that's always at my home gym

Small guy with missing hand rocks the stairmaster every day. He also has a prosthetic that helps him use machines but I haven't seen him in a while.

Our janitor is mentally handicapped. He used to encourage weight lifters by yelling at them "You can do it!! Gimme 3 more!!" but then I think one of them got hurt doing that and he's no longer allowed to say that.

Why would there be an oxymoron in your gym

Is that called new years

Nah it's like 2pm on certain week days where actual retards and their handlers come in and walk around the track for an hour

This PT at a gym I used to go to. Friend who also goes to that gym says that the guy is a douchebag, which is believable, since I know his family, who are also douches. Being disabled shouldn't mean that people ignore that you're still a cunt.

Or he just didn't know how to fight?

idiot you see yourself in the mirror you just hosed yourself haha

Plants don't do that without sun light

does he skip leg day?

>home gym master race

The manlets stopped screaming after a while, I think they calmed down.

>lift at local YMCA
>guy with actual austim is always there talking to the high school kids (he's probably 30ish)
>Always trying to hit on the HS qts but they simply laugh and brush him off
>One time I was lifting in gym and he comes in with a finding Nemo hat on
>It's literally half of Nemo on his head
>mfw

no excuses for skipping leg day user.

there's a literal autist who goes to my gym
looks around my age (19) and his dad comes along

>trying to increase the strength of an anti-social crazy person

Devilish dad