*fart*

"No, but you can work in when I'm done with this set."

Why is that so hard for you to say?

Because i'm bench 250 for reps.

>Changes weights
>Changes the handle
>Changes the seat position

>"how many sets do you have left bro"
>well actually, I have 2 more sets of squats with 5 minute breaks in between, followed by 2 warmup sets of The Press and 3 sets with 5 minutes break, followed by 2 warmup sets of power cleans and then 5 sets with 5 minute breaks in between
How to summarize this without looking autistic?

gonna be usin it for a while sorry

i always make up a number above 3
go ask the skinny kid who's obviously gonna be done in a few minutes instead of me

"Fourteen."

i sweat so much no one ever wants to work in :D

but i take proper care to wipe down equipment with the sanitary spray and clean hand towels provided by gym so i don't feel bad

>"no bro but let's alternate, i'll spot u if you need it"

dumb autists

PLEASE TELL ME THIS HAS A PENIS

>but i take proper care to wipe down equipment with the sanitary spray and clean hand towels provided by gym so i don't feel bad

I've literally only seen women and DYELs do this

>let's alternate
>changing weights every minute
i hate this meme

>in the middle of set
>"how many reps do you have left?"

There is nothing more annoying in the gym than somebody who has no patience. Anyone who pressures you to finish your sets on any equipment is an asshole. It's pretty simple. If the equipment is in use you must wait until they are done. Don't ask me to use the pull up bar when I'm squatting. Don't ask to work in on squats. Don't hover around the equipment. Go do something else. We can bench together if we spot each other but that's it.

The person is in the middle of the set. Can't you wait until the person finishes the set to ask?

Was mid set deadlifting yesterday and one of the pt's was vacuuming the gym, somehow the cable got in front of me and then under the weights when I lifted them and I had fucking cabled on my feet and had to stop mid set.. was pretty mad but kept it contained.

nah i always ask to work in. fuck waiting around while you sit on your phone during your rests, i'm busy and can't be waiting around just so you don't get riled. if the weight is gonna be a bitch to change i leave them alone tho.

no one says anything other than yes. probably because i'm bigger and stronger

Usually whenever anyone tries to talk to me in the middle of the set, I just start talking over them and counting reps aloud in an angry tone.

I literally never give a shit if someone asks to work in, what's wrong with you?

Just do what I do.

>finish the set
>look em in the eye.
>“No. Leave.”
Im known as a total autist in my uni gym, but IDGAF.

Then theres the plate strealers.
>I directly call them out
>usually grab the plates out of their hands
>tell them to unload the plates they took and walk away with em

Im not even a monsterous guy or anything. Really stacked and wide, pretty good numbers. But only 5’11”. Sometimes I get dyels and /r9k/ sometimes wanting advice. Its whatever.

*I’m not even a monsterous guy or anything or even a douche. Fratboys and rugby players get buttmad and are scared of me.

>sit on your phone during your rests
Read, you idiot. The thread is about asking MID-SET.

yeah the way you typed made it sound like you meant in general. i agree then, i've never been spoken to my anyone mid set except my gym bros and i always ignore them till the end of the set then answer them.

what fucks me off too is people walking way too close to the bar when i'm squatting when they're trying to take plates off the rack. piss off and wait till i'm done you dyel fag.

Sure thing big boi

>"How many more sets bro?"
>"Six hours."

HOME GYM MASTER RACE wins again

Home gym always wins

I know. After I done shitpost here at my desk, I'm gonna go lift 5 feet away.

but if that ask you mid set?
i wouldn't mind if it was during a rest, but if i'm on rep 5/7 @ 8 RPE, i'm gonna be pretting pissed if someone tries to initiate even a short conversation

>yeah the way you typed made it sound like you meant in general
Not the same guy but the post literally starts with
>in the middle of set
>"how many reps do you have left?"

I say I have a couple sets left or I just started.

Working in is awkward as fuck and messes up my tempo/rests