Hey guys im having a real hard time landing a qt22/7 any ideas on what girls like in mens physique

hey guys im having a real hard time landing a qt22/7 any ideas on what girls like in mens physique

6 feet minimum

T. 6'5"

6'4
225 pounds
10% bodyfat
10x7 dick
7 figure salary

got everything except benis and salary, but I am a shutin loser who lifts like an autist and has no friends so there's that

>any ideas on what girls like in mens physique
the shorts

No bullshit, girls really like shoulders, arms, and butts on a guy. I'd recommend having a good back, because Back is what ties your whole physique together. But also, physique is really the cherry on top of the sundae for a girl: you need a good personality as well to win her over. Money and other things help as well, but a good personality will take you very far - maybe not to getting a 10/10 hbb, but will get you a 7/10 and maybe the occasional 8/10

is this emma geib from delray misfits?

>22/7=pi
it varies immediately after 3.14

yes

>this rough estimate of pi from ~2000 BC is wrong
>if u wrote 3.14 i wouldnt say shit
>im here to tell u that an irrational number cannot be expressed as a simple division even though you obviously know this already
>if let my dad slam my butt all the time
kys

wow she looks disgusting but hot here

You sure showed him smart guy

>>if let my dad slam my butt all the time
ok faggot, doesn't mean you can just dick around with numbers.

>how does greentext work
>im a faggot and got fucking btfo
>better claim that its important how some random dude on Veeky Forums decides to dick around with the definition of pi
do you have asperger?

>meth whore
>hot
wew

>tfw see super cute girls working in supermarkets as cashiers
>they look at me because i have height and frame but my face is meh as fuck and i barely ever smile

they just dream about chad with 7 figures salary to end their wageslaving, and i can only settle with lazy whores that didnt worked a day in their life right?

>22/7
fuck off engie

who/what is engie?

wallet size above 1" thick

whomst

>emma will never ask you to push her wheelchair and help her learn to use the wheelchair restroom
why even live

approaching them in real life in a social scenario allowing the ice to be broken not by having to cold approach

dunno, i'm tall and strong and talented and intellectual and even obese girls and girls with disabilities give me attitudes

Heroin, and she wasn't a whore at any point

>and she wasn't a whore at any point
P L E A S E