Lifting isn't essential to masculinity and the only people who think so are brainlets, manlets, dicklets, esteemlets...

Lifting isn't essential to masculinity and the only people who think so are brainlets, manlets, dicklets, esteemlets, homosexuals and minorities.

The most powerful men in the world, be it politicians, generals or seducers, don't touch weights and don't need to.

Prove me wrong

LIfting isn't essential to masculinity, this is true.
Politicans generals and seducers are as powerful as you think they are.
But plenty of those guys lift.

>The most powerful men in the world, be it politicians, generals or seducers, don't touch weights and don't need to
You're right they don't, but you don't have their power or their success. So lifting weights is most power you're ever going to achieve. Besides anyone that doesn't put their bodies through regular training are most likely human trash. Nobody should be content with being weak in any area.

go back to your cesspit you fat and dumb american

stop stuffing your grotesque face with deep fried butter aswell

t. 56%

cbf finding it so this isn't going to be word for word but it provides what you're looking for, its quote from arnie

"a weightlifters body is a status symbol, you can't buy it, you can't loan it, it can't be shared, some other shit like that, you can only achieve it through hard work and dedication, nothing else in life is like that"

Ok so take those really powerful men, and make them lift. Would this make them even more masculine? There's your answer.
It definitely increases your masculinity, but is just one facet of it

>The most powerful men in the world, be it politicians, generals or seducers, don't touch weights and don't need to.
That's cause they are a circle-jerk of wealth bound fucking Kikes

Sounds like another one of your excuses, /r9k/

>politicians, generals or seducers
>Masculine

Pick one. Power is not necessarily masculinity. Justin Trudeau is the most powerful man in Canada, would anyone call him masculine? Some lumberjack in the 50's had power over nobody, but nobody would hesitate to call him masculine.

Fucking this

whiter than you muhammad

Healthy body, healthy mind.

Go back to /pol/ you fat fuck

This

trump should really hit the gym once in a while though, shit's gross

another thread where op gets btfo within 10 posts

Step up your game /pol/, fitizens are adapting to your bullshit

Gosh he looks like a squishy potato

>LIfting isn't essential to masculinity, this is true.
Manlet

>"a weightlifters body is a status symbol, you can't buy it, you can't loan it, it can't be shared, some other shit like that, you can only achieve it through hard work and dedication, nothing else in life is like that"
Jesus you sure got that quote wrong, just google it and get the correct one. Would be much easier

Bahahaha

Fuck off back to r9k little numale

>POTUS believes in "battery theory," i.e., the idea that the amount of energy a body has is finite and that exercise drains this energy and shortens lifespan
it's like we saw the Belgian health minister's obesity and tried to one-up them as thoroughly as possible, like, "no country can be fatter than us!"
it'd be sad if it weren't so fucking funny, or funny if it weren't so sad. Not sure which

Except roiding, you know

Challenges our masculinity by invoking the image of a draft dodging fatass

if I were to catch any of your so called powerful people away from their security all the alleged 'power' wouldn't be able to stop me breaking all of their bones

take roids, get back to me when you have a body like arnie did

The body does have finite energy you vampire.
He would rather spend it his own way and you will do yours.

>The most powerful men in the world, be it politicians, generals or seducers, don't touch weights and don't need to.
Can you imagine if they did though?

>"FUCKING BLUMPF, HE'S ON ROIDS"
>"I just eat my vitamins and plenty of protein"
>"REEEEEEEE MEDICAL RECORDS NOW"
>"What a jealous little soyboy. Sad!"

This.
People think you still dont have to lift or eat on roids lol.
People think youll be a bb comoetitor as soon as they touvh a needle lmao.
As if those guys dont bust their asses.
Such ignorance.

Yeah, sure

>bragging over internet