>Spoonful of peanut butter on the top, banana chunks too
>Microwave ~1 minute
>Protein mug cake with gooey center
Share your recipes

I'll do a savory recipe too cause why not
>Can of beans (or broccoli, or both)
>Mash up or use a food processor
>Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, etc etc
>Unflavoured protein powder (even if not vegan, a pea:rice blend works best since whey is milky) until the mixture doesn't stick
>Fry in oil (or without if you're a bitchboi) until brown/crispy
Veggie burgers

Pea and rice protein is great to have on hand anyway for some recipes where whey ruins it, so if you can find some I recommend it. Get unflavoured and flavour it yourself. A 70:30 Pea:Rice blend makes a perfect protect source so 35g Pea + 15g Rice, 21g Pea + 9g Rice, etc. You can make killer no-bake-protein-brownies with literally just
>35g Pea Protein+15g Rice Protein
>10g+ Cocoa powder, to taste really
>Sweetener to taste (sucralose is best)
>Enough water to make a thick doughy consistency that doesnt stick (add a little at a time)
>(optional: add cacao nibs)
>press into a thing and freeze until hard and solid

ain't got no recipes, just came to say
>those fucking legs

>roids
>can't be bothered to do even leg curls 1x a week

What kinda roids makes him look like that? haha he's muscular but not shredded or puffy or anything haha

Your upper body looks like a dick's mannequin but your legs look like you've never trained them what's with that

Haha right!
NEVER SKIP LEG DAY.

kek I have the same legs as him but atleast my upper body matches

Jesus Christ my literal goal physique, legs and all

You answered your own question

We're human men, not horses

women don't want to see your stupid fat legs, they want a taper and godly stature

I usually cant eat much for breakfast, so this morning I tried something different.

Had some low fat strawberry yogurt with some dried apricots thrown in, what else could I add? I was thinking walnuts but they are expensive as fuck.

t. new to Veeky Forums

I just want to say that I saved this image just because of those thighs. Just perfect. Makes me feel all wak inside. Oh god I'm lonely...

*WEAK ffs

>2 tubs of quark (cottage cheese i think)
>1 can of tuna
>some bread
tastes pretty good (98g protein/1065 cals)

I need some steamed chicken breast ideas Veeky Forums, what spices do you use?

Match marinades with their ethnic carb choice e.g. tandoori and basmati or red beans and rice with southern bbq

I like to cook 1 cup of oatz in chicken broth with diced onions and garlic and some left over chicken, then top it off with 4 eggs. Super filling and relatively cheap.

You'll learn pretty quick that in the long run whole foods like walnuts are actually cheaper since you don't use all of them at once. Strawberry yogurt sounds like something pre-made. A good tip for being Veeky Forums is only buy food that is 100% what it should be. I.E: buy the yogurt, buy the strawberries (frozen, probably) and make strawberry yogurt yourself. Most pre-made stuff has a load of fructo-gluco syrup and sugars and other shit you don't want in your body.
Also as far as I'm aware dried fruit (apricots, raisins, etc) are basically just concentrated fructose (a simple sugar that's notorious since the body can't use it like glucose for energy; the liver stores some and then excess is stored as fat) so probably lay off them.
If you get some full fat greek yogurt and put some frozen strawberries in there then you don't even need anything else on top

any cheesecake recipes? I remember one that used to be posted here with a strawberry topping with little sugar, cream from philadelphia light, cottage cheese and vanilla whey, and crust was some nuts and dates I guess? anyone have it?

STOP UNSOLVING MY CAPTCHA WHEN I CLICK POST FUCKING GOOK MOOTWO I'M NOT BUYING A PASS YOU SLANT EYED KIKE

Is that kind of body achievable natty? I don't think it is but i might as well ask

Shit bait

If you're OP and his pic you should seriously start training lega to match that upper body. Calves are genetic but quads can be trained.

>any cheesecake recipes?
Bump

Cut slits about halfway through a chicken breast.
> Fill slits with goats cheese and spinach.
> Season with salt, pepper, and what looks like either chili/cayenne or paprika (if it were me making it I'd probably go for some smoked paprika).
> Bake in oven until chicken reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees f (maybe 375 for 20 minutes)
>You could put some olive oil up on there too maybe. And putting it in an oiled baking dish and covering with foil could also prevent the spinach from burning and the chicken from drying out (but might not be necessary).

its a fake natty.