WHICH one is better? Several sets of pushups with even reps that don’t get us exhausted...

WHICH one is better? Several sets of pushups with even reps that don’t get us exhausted, OR just one set of ~100 that can get us exhausted?

20 pushups don’t get me exhausted. But 4 sets of 20 pushups would. But is it better than doing 80 pushups straight which will get me exhausted?

I hope this makes sense

weighed pushups till failure

i can do 20 in under 20 seconds im 6'3 240 pounds AMA

>even reps
that's your problem. Try doing odd rep numbers (17, 21, 25 etc).

Gotta confuse the muscles by doing odd rep ranges, right babe?

>AMA

WHICH one is better? Several sets of pushups with even reps that don’t get us exhausted, OR just one set of ~100 that can get us exhausted?

20 pushups don’t get me exhausted. But 4 sets of 20 pushups would. But is it better than doing 80 pushups straight which will get me exhausted?

80 pushups is 80 pushups.
Doing several sets with rests in between allows you to do more overall and without breaking form so i'd say that's the better way to go.
There's no benefit to exhausting yourself except maybe endurance.

i can do 30 in under 18 seconds, 6'5" 260 dont ask me shit

No i mean i do every sets with evenly distributed reps. Orr, constant reps.

>Not doing only prime numbers

Never gonna make it.

It literally looks like he just relaxed his shoulders and they improved the lighting a bit.

ok bro. Doesn't have to turn into a dick swallowing contest,

If you can do 100 pushups with no rests, without breaking form, and at a consistent speed then you are extremely fit.
If you are asking which would give a better workout, they are both the same thing as long as the form is the same throughout the whole damn thing.

>20 pushups don’t get me exhausted. But 4 sets of 20 pushups would. But is it better than doing 80 pushups straight which will get me exhausted?
you're never gonna make it.

What about 100 squats with no rest?

But when i’m exhausted from a pushup, it means i’m doing it right and i can get the advantage pretty quickly. Toned chest, strength, basically toned body. I’m not obsessed about muscles, i just want to a normal guy who’s attractive, that’s all. Not a gym obsessed bro. Those guys who can give you elaborate advice on weight loss and working out are pretty cringy tb h.

What about 100 chin ups with no rest?

>not drop setting from ur top set following the fibonacci sequence, thereby approaching the optimal golden ratio between drop sets, stimulating nature's maximum limit to muscle hypertrophy.

i can do 100 under 10 secs. im 7,11 300 dont ask me shit
i swallow more dicks than you

not...NOT JACOB'S LADDER TRAINING?!?!!?

I can do 10 pushups in 60 seconds AMA

>not 7'11" 365
missed opportunities

I can suck 4 dicks in a week AMA

That's impossible

What about 100 inverted rows with no rest?

This is a bait thread

WHY? Is pushup that useless?

Wow from estrogenic soyboy to estrogenic soyboy, what an amazing transformation

Do 3-5 sets till failure. Always do pushups till failure.

I just do push-ups

i just always do em till failure, what are you a faggot?

I can do up to 6000 in a minute I'm a 4000 pound Hyundai Elantra AMA