Girl who was the reason you became Veeky Forums is now a weed-smoking drunkard tattooed feminist

>girl who was the reason you became Veeky Forums is now a weed-smoking drunkard tattooed feminist

Why even bother, Veeky Forums?

This is very real

You have better options than her. She’s squatting in your head, rent-free.

I know this feel all too well.
My reason for lifting, reading, growing, is to become so great that they all weep.
Every girl that passes is another log on the fire, it's an interesting kind of thing.

So basically you're saying you lifted a bunch of weights and she's actually cool to hang out with.

>feminist
>actually cool to hang out with

Wrong.

>weed-smoking
that's fine, she's a woman, their psychosis is irrelevant to their and your safety
>drunkard
this can be discouraged easily
>tatttooed
what type we talking?
>feminist
you can dick down feminists and make them forget that shit

men are the source of a woman's personality

Pretty much the same here except she's addicted to opiates, I don't get down with that shit no matter what. Feels bad man.

Similar story. She was super cute and bubbly and I fell in love with her upbeat attitude. Then she went away for a few months for school. Not even 6 months later she's a feminist who's turned "gender neutral", shaved her head, complains daily about the patriarchy, and apparently a mutual friend tells me she is suffering from depression.

Where the fuck did it all go so wrong.

I blame myself, I wasn't man enough to try and get together with her because of my low self esteem. I have the self esteem now, but It's too late. Never again.

jesus christ, some of you guys take life so seriously. Like its some movie or some bullshit

>lifting for girls

thats where ya fucked up boyo

There are women out there that actually deserve you. She isn't one of them. Move on.

It's gunna hurt for a bit.

be thankful you chose this path, instead of being with her and becoming a beta-orbiter degenerate. You dodged a bullet there.

listen to this user

There's a girl who was friends with a girl I would talk to online.
The girl was unbelievably beautiful and from what I know of her, was quite literally better than any other girl in existence.

I'll never meet her. Ever. No other girl could come close to her.
But, each time I end up liking a girl, that girl will always disappoint me for not being perfect. So I still do it on the hope that one day, all those girls who aren't good enough see that perfect girl and end up crying themselves to sleep every night for being inferior.

i agree with everything except the muh family part.

In an ideal scenario everything is dandy fine but when my parents were forced to marry because of my grandparents because my dad knocked up my mom, it didnt end well. They were never meant to get married and never had the maturity to stay married.

Save her soul and gain a lover for life.

a noble but extremely foolish venture

the most important screenshot you will ever read

that entire post is just Asian tier 'why aren't people ants' sperging

also conflating communism with individualism and libertarianism with the left wing is pants on head retarded

Mine actually just got out of rehab and is dating a guy she met in rehab. Oh well.

this

some people spend their lives thinking their life is supposed to live up to those from the movies due to the widespread belief that movies imitate life, when sadly, its just to escape it
this

>Anecdotal evidence trumps societal trends

Yeah nah, kill yourself senpai .

My first dumped me when I wanted to be there for her not just as a dick to ride but as a person, as an emotional support. I genuinely wanted the best for her. Well now she's in ruins and I'm living an ok life, fit with a gf. Kinda sad if you think about it, but hey I tried to help her.

>implying arranged marriage wasnt a retarded societal trend.

Your 56% is showing

>I'm so shallow I stop loving someone the moment they better themselves
She deserves better

>He thinks posting a long ass image refuting why feminism.is bad is cooler than feminism itself
It's your problem if you cant get fucked up with folks who share different views than you. And of course the fact she's different now will only feed your general anger toward women.

I never understood lifting for girls. do it for yourself and to be better than all those heinous trash goblins out there

>4 billion roasties on the planet
>getting hung up on one
>mfw

There used to be a girl I lifted for. I've honestly forgotten who it was though. I've only been lifting for 2 years.

damn

Omg a long ass image! How_to_cope.jpg

The funny thing is I am not at all angry at women, that's like being angry at a wayward teenager. It's weak men who are the cause of societal collapse and rebirth. Feminism was given a space by these men and is a movement that will eat its self. Pic related btw.

I do get "fucked up" with people I disagree with because that's the way it goes unless you are an agreeable cuck.

Also I'm not OP in case you thought that I was, looks like he has the oneitus pretty bad..