What BF% am I at, what can I do to fix this

>inb4 eat less fatty
I’m 5’ 11”
180Lbs
I eat around 1900 kcal/day

mid 10%s (at least 15%) with a solid amount of muscle

eat high protein and caloric deficet until you hit your desired weight (continue excersizing as normal)

you are looking great man dont need to change anything

what do you wanna do loose weight or get bigger?

You're black

made for bbc

/thread

>bruh people cant even see you.

you're already eating at a caloric deficit and exercising. i don't know what you're confused about.

Side pic and more info about me
>fat fuck for a while (mid 200s)
>not knowing shit I did like 500-700 kcal/day cuts
>also ran XC last half of HS
>got down to 170 in ~9 months
>flabby so actually started giving a shit about nutrition and working out
>currently do Bodyweight fitness excercise (pull ups + variations, pushups etc)
>workout is split by push/pull/cardio
For cardio I currently do 15 rounds of HIIT with 45 secs running and 30 secs lightjog/speedwaking

I’m dumb sorry

Oh wow man I never heard that before that’s fucking funny

Low 20%. You're carrying a lot of evenly distributed fat in your midsection and arms.

You have a thin layer all over your body and from the looks of it you carry a lot of fat viscerally. No use in sucking your stomach in bro.

Most of the stuff I do is weighted/slow the contraction so I can only do 6-8 reps

19-21%, i'm guessing you didnt do any sports that required you to do core exercise? If this is the case do core a bit more core to get them puppies defined, or if you really wanna be a hard ass, just drop 200 cals off your diet a week until you start seeing fat loss

Fast for one week.

I can't even see you

Nigger

How’s being a dicklet

I AM the BBC

Ngl having a big dick that good

God I hate black people

you got all that just doing bodyweight stuff, man you sure got great genetics (i.e. being a nigger), lift weights, you'll look amazing, and do a high protein cut to get lean, here, i'll help:

>Exercise on a empty stomach early in the morning
>have a protein shake, 2 scoops afterwards
>big lunch with either chicken breast or a big fish
>3 raw eggs for dinner or hardboiled if you prefer

there you go, 2 months of that and you are done

Crickey. You're like 86% Cacao.

Dyel ?

Intermittent Fasting

not OP but why raw eggs?

Intermittent fasting, cut out all junkfood and eliminate nearly all sugar.
You can eat it in fruits and things like sweet potatoes. But stuff like table sugar and even that artificial sweetener shit? No

And no liquids except for water and black coffee.

I went from being skinny obese 300ish pounds to 235 and fairly cut in a year and a bit.

Look up intermittent fasting and go look into fasting. They'll help.
Trust me.

As for bodyweight. Upper lower?
Fuck that.
You need to do full body stuff. I suggest burpee ladders and tabata bodyweight circuits.

why don't you just steal someone else's gains like blacks do for everything else

Great observation, its like you're Sherlock Holmes or something!

I swear it on the Holy kur'an in MECCA you are not eating 1900 kcals a day. Count more accuratly

Do not listen to this complete fucking idiot unless you want to lose 1/2 your muscle; also what the fuck is that shit about artificial sweetener?

Eat at a mild (300-550kcal) deficit below your TDEE, while keeping within-in protein macros and continuing resistance training

Because he's a retard.

18-20 nigga

15%, your arms arent lean enough

You need to continue eating in a deficit, you have some belly fat.

You say around 1900, why dont you actually start counting? Get an actual number and start going lower from there, if the weight isnt dropping every week, I adjust my calories (1850 a week for me) to where Im losing 1.8lbs a week. If I dont lose that in my next weigh in then I will eat 50-100 kcals less then weigh my self again next week.

nigger%

Where do you live? Do you wanna fuck my wife?

nutty. looks good. also looks like more then 1900kcal per day.

keep on bulking. strength > apperance.

would say more like 15-20% ?

nigger