Testosterone for mood and overall health

I understand cycling roids can be risky, and that not everyone's priority in life should be to become muscle-bound.

But tons of men become happier and healthier when they are given lower doses of testosterone. Why is this not being used as a treatment for depression? I rarely see big young guys in psych treatment.

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/sexual-health/in-depth/testosterone-therapy/art-20045728
artofmanliness.com/2013/01/14/testosterone-benefits/

This makes me want to go get into the medical field so I can get some roids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpS1yNybjkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm trying to bring my test up to a respectable figure naturally. Perhaps down the road in my twilight years I'll resort to roids, but I just don't need or want a crutch right now.

Naturally?

DESU thats like 75% of the reason I want to try it, I want to feel better. Doctors try to scare you though and want to prescribe more profitable pills instead.

TRT changed my life!!!

I have thought about writing about my experience or making a video online or something, but truth is it changed my life and gave me the tools to help take my life in a better direction

>more profitable
and it's regulated so that you can't grow tits and shrink your balls

anyway, yeah. I'm definitely gunning for this stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpS1yNybjkI

yeah this guy thinks so too

it's no 4 on my current list of medical concerns atms

True my first cycle changed my life. Literally transformed my personality. It was my brain wasn't producing enough serotonin before

the only crutch is your low T levels if they are actually low, living as a low test natty is fucking dumb

I was on effexor for 9 months and it "helped" with my anxiety and shit but also made me feel like a fucking zombie and didn't really enjoy anything anymore or feel any real happiness like I used to. weened myself off that after checking my test levels on my own (retard faggot doctors dont even check this on younger people) and was quite low.. started injecting trt doses and have felt better almost immediately. more energy and more motivated, not irrititable and anxious like I used to me, brain fog disappeared, actually enjoy doing hobbies again. is also changing my life completely around like other user said.

What happened afterwards?
Did you retain your improved state?
Did you get off, or keep blast and cruising?

What does it feel like with test?

>docs put me on zoloft
>cycling helped immediately
so sick of big pharma and how cunts call me a conspiracy theorist for seeing its bullshit

shit like prozac and thorazine just fuck your brain up and they all know it.

OP here

you can take testosterone to get to average or upper average levels.

far as I know performance enhancers and thrill seekers take way more than that.

guy in this video keeps paying for his shots so that makes me think the treatment needs to be ongoing

yep, dealing with the horrible venlafaxine withdrawal right now. shit is lame af. mostly doctors just aren't that smart and they don't know nearly as much as most people think they do. they are doing what they were taught to do at med school.

>Testosterone for mood
fucking natty cucks and their fairytales

test won't make you feel anything you dumb fuck

How would one go about getting on a cycle of test via their physicians? I feel like I have low test and could benefit both mentally and physically (bitch tits)

You don't unless you have extraordinarily low levels and get lucky with your doctor. You think they fucking trial this shit? You also don't "cycle" on a trt regimen from a doctor..

Just order it offline either way it's gonna be expensive. Just buy some test e and cruise on like 200mg a week

guess you're smarter than academia and everyone I've talked to who does roids

/fraud/ here all it will do is make you way more horny at trt levels
Literally beat my dick so hard that I have a patch of dry and scabbed skin
If you can manage no fap you'll probably have tons of energy though

The idea of testosterone therapy is to get it to ideal levels, which might be below scabbing dick levels.

I couldn't imagine no fap while on cycle my Fucking dick would explode

I have two friends who use steroids, they say "it's like all your senses are heightened" while on it.

Roid rage

I was on a 500mg/wk test cycle and didnt feel anything apart from muscle growth and horniness desu

Maybe you only realise a mood difference if you are really clinically low test idk

Test makes you motivated to achieve and unwilling to accept less than you deserve, while SSRIs make you passive and disengaged from your problems

Also there's no patent protection for test and generics are widely produced everywhere by amateur chemists, so there's no money to be made

I'm not saying the above are the west's priorities, but if they were then you wouldn't expect the policy to be any different

Fwiw I'm on 150mg pw of test e and I feel ten times better than I did on sertraline

>Why is this not being used as a treatment for depression? I rarely see big young guys in psych treatment.
because pharma sponsors psychs and docs to prescribe SSRI's because they make more money that way

Test doesnt actually change me that much, i've been depressed for 7ish years with low T and my levels are currently 3700, still feel sort of shit

My friend started taking trt but didn't want to pay attention to the dosage so he could get bigger muscles. Ended up roid raging and killing his dad with a gun over an argument during Easter 4 years ago

Thorazine user? It isn't 1955 anymore. Thorazine is for PCP overdoses and not much else.

your body has a natural level of testosterone. When you age that level falls and you feel bad because you have been used to feeling better. You are then given a small amount to get you back to your previous state, carefully monitored by a doctor

when gymbros do steroids they exceed your natural level and that starts fucking with your entire system

Noice

Yes i agree,OP. But as a skinny dyel i can't even mention roids without someone (Veeky Forums) flipping out like it's heroin.

I've read all about it, lurked /fraud/ and even visited r/steroids, but no one will actually say or show results of a skinny dyel whose taken steroids from the beginning. I've only seen one pic and it's the blonde guy who was anorexic and used tren and did cardio from the get go, you know "150lbs bench baby!" guy. But he shouldn't count, he fucked up bad. I'm talking about someone whose done it properly, there has to be someone right?

You will notice effects if your natural test levels are extremely low (like those buzzfeed writers, they would immediately look for a better job when given test)

I did this
You will look great just take the plunge

implying you cant do trt yourself

implying you are you fucking faggot

much wants more, you cant control it, otherwise they would just prescribe it to you

>much wants more

what

somebody get an indiegogo going so we can pay them for the experiment

tfw you keep clicking continue before npc dialogue ends

My test level is in range but low for my age and I've found a reputable doctor who'll prescribe clomid and maybe even take me onto a trial of test injections if that doesn't help.

I called my NHS endo, who it usually takes 4 months to get an appointment with, just to ask for full results from my last blood tests so I could get a second opinion and she magically managed to find space to see me within 4 days.

Why are doctors so afraid of people raising their test? I'd bet $1,000 she tries to get me on SSRIs at the appointment tomorrow.

You literally cannot feel anything when using test.

wtf I hate test now

I am 41 and I am sure my test is within range but I seriously need a horniness boost

If I start using test doesn’t that mean I will have to use it forever? What do I do just buy it online?

Huh? Test E? Brah 4 month course with pct mid cycle gained 15kg. Skelly mode to ripped af. Had to buy new wardrobe 3 times due to weight increase. Kept a lot of muscle memory from it but the rage was epic

Your friend was fucked to begin with

I'm considering it a lot lately. Years of therapy and antidepressive/antianxiety meds and I'm probably more pathetic than when I started except I'm more fit now. I'm scared of catching diseases from them though since you have to inject it in you

you should try to get your natural t higher by lowering bodyfat, better sleep quality, optimal diet etc. Most people have low T due to shit lifestyle, not genetics

Do you really want to inject for life? Nah fuck that, unless you are like a really old man already

I have no immune system, I'm always tired, no libido, rarely boner, often can't ejaculate... I'm like an old grinch in a young adult body

injecting is a minor annoyance, it barely hurts
this compared to feeling like garbage 24/7 is a pretty easy choice

Subcutaneous injection every day sounds ok if it means my life is improved.

Do you buy it online?

generally test is injected IM (it can be done sc in small amounts although some people say it hurts more) and is only once to twice a week typically. yes you can certainly find it online, unfortunately source talk is not allowed on Veeky Forums. dark net is the way to go though imo.

You don't even have to inject everyday. You can do with 1-2 a week

From what I read doing a daily subcutanous shot was better especially longterm than IM which over long term causes scar tissues and issues

How long have you been doing it?

Well it’s why I said subcutanous which from what I understand is better long term

How to convince my doctor to check my hormone levels? She's gonna ask why and I can't just tell her I'm self diagnosing as low test

Because big pharma is using depression to make money + because depression is very poorly understood + because doctors don't care and prefer to do what they're told + because any kind of changes to healthcare take 20 years

First they need to direct attention to higher test improving depression symptoms
Then they need to start writing papers
Then they need to start doing studies
Then they need to have test approved as treatment
Then they need to jump through more hoops

Easier to just prescribe and sell antidepressants even though there's little evidence they actually help and their whole premise is likely flawed.

well no shit youd barely see any big young guys in psyche treatment, because like 1% of the population is actually jacked you fucking idiot.

Look up symptoms of low test and related conditions.

Tell her you have those.

E.g. "hey doc I can't get my dick up when I look at naked chicks/guys, I mean it gets up when stroked but I feel 0 arousal" etc.

>source takin is jot allowed
JFC I hate this fucking shit.. men are being turned into women and we all have to go through some fucking rabbit hole to find a source that isn’t going to steal my CC or give me some kind of poison

I agree user but I'd rather not get banned. I promise it won't take that long to learn if you look into it, there is only one real market around at the moment. Unfortunately the issue right now is that bitcoin fees are getting real retarded.

Yeah, it sucks, but it's either that or the site getting shut down.
Honestly, there is no good reason for roids to be illegal, considering all the other shit you're allowed to stuff yourself with

Oh great so I have to use fucking bitcoin too

apparently they are moving away from that in the near future to BCH (although that seems to be moving in the same unfortunate direction)
that is certainly an annoying aspect of doing this right now