Veeky Forums, how do I get more energy...

Veeky Forums, how do I get more energy? I don’t take supplements or energy powder or anything like that because I’m a broke piece of shit, but I need more energy because I’m losing my motivation. So are there good ways of getting energy that aren’t payed for? Or should I give up and buy some and just eat ramen for a bit.

Pic Unrealted

Sleep more.

>just eat ramen
You fucking serious?
Eat well (healthy) and sleep well. Easy and cheap.

What's your average meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? What's the snack you eat the most?

Drink more water. This advice is what about 85% of people on this board need to do. Until your pissing only slightly yellow urine, you're not hydrated enough.

I have some cereal for breakfast, maybe some random fruit or vegie for lunch, then for drinner just whatever.

>breakfast
Try oatmeal. Good calories plus getting some other nutrients and some test.
>lunch
Get at least one piece of white meat in your diet. Like chicken in a salad.
>dinner
As long as you're getting a some kind of protein (plant or animal) plus a veggie or two, you should be okay.

And also what said.

only thing i don't do on here is journaling. how beneficial would it be to start.

It's good because a lot of us have vague life goals that we don't act on because our motivation lingers and we lose sight of them.
Journaling helps make your life goals more concrete and gives you clarity in life.
Start it.

more cardio. less caffeine

cold showers

C4 ultimate.
>But I'm broke!
It's like $30 for a two month supply. If you can't afford that you should be spending the time you spend in the gym looking for a new job.

>meditating
>journaling

Are you a neet? No one really active has time to do this new-age hippie crap.

if someone is active, healthy, and happy they wouldn't need this chart anyways.

seems useful for someone who needs to start somewhere.

hmmm, i guess you're right. If you got clear goals and you're currently pursuing them, it's kind of a waste of time. Otherwise, it might be useful to some extend to put some order in your life.

S I P S

S
I
P
S

caffeine pills are cheap as fuck my guy

Adderall IR

Don't know about journaling but meditating is god tier user

As some other user, its also the biggest trap most casuals fall into. Meditation should never be a primary activity because you'll just waste your time and accumulate stress and even be less productive if you are not properly physically conditioned.

The best way is the Jack Lalanne route. Simplified version is exercising everyday if you can for 1 hour and a half. If you can't go the normie route of every other day. All exercises most be structured in such to cover AT LEAST all major muscle groups. It makes no difference if its weight lifting or bodyweight exercise if you're focusing on the health benefits. The main idea is activate and promote your metabolic processes happening in your body which meditation never does. By its pure virtue, proper exercise is more in line with the Ying and Yang principle nonsense than meditation or reiki will ever be. Its also science and base biology.

Eat fresh and cooked vegetables and fruit, avoid sugar and any other packaged foodstuff.

If you are feeling sluggish during the day, drink something HOT.....It doesn't matter if it has coffeine or not because you'll probably get to that age where coffeine won't even work anymore on you. Hot liquids are important, because of boiling and condensation, vital in the process of distillation. Well guess what....You are a biomechanical construct and the process of distillation is happening in your body right now. Eating and drinking hot stuff will raise your energy levels and clear your head purely based on principles of physics we observe happening in nature.

In the end....Don't be a dumbass, don't bail on a spiritual or a religious card and actually invest time and effort into anything you are doing.

>Caught blackfriday sale on myprotein webpage
>100 pack of 200mg coffein pills was 3$
I am stashed for nuclear war

/Thread

N O F A P

O

F

A

P

Eat food

Real shit. There's going to be a shill calling it a meme but nofap definitely gave me consistent energy throughout the day.

Sleep 9 hours a day and fap every tenth day