Could I beat a bear in a fight?

I was thinking today about how strong animals are and wondering which ones we could beat in a fight

like if they had no claws, teeth, or any other offensive ways to hurt a human other than just their body/muscles.

so would an above average lifter (say 4-500lb deadlift) be able to take a bear in a fight? Mountain lion?

Bears weigh like 1000+ lbs. They could easily crush a man's bones with enough force put behind it. So even in your unrealistic fantasy scenario the likelyhood is basically 0.

Some guy beat a bear by ramming his body down it's throat.

>some guy
>singular
In all fights between humans and bears, one vs one with no weapons involved, in the earth's entire history, how many do you think ended by the human killing the bear?

Black or brown? Yeah.
Grizzly? Don't think so.

Pic related choked a fucking bear to death

Yeah but out of every man on bear fight the man will win maybe 1 in every million. I could find you hundreds and hundreds of articles about people being killed by bears

I'm sure a mouse could somehow kill an elephant if it was lucky enough but let's be fuckin realistic here

Saxon "fought" a lion before with its paws covered.
Saxon won.
Are you Saxon?
If yes, you might last against a bear.
If no, well, you're jsut another human and will be eaten

Some guy killed a bear unarmed by jamming his arm down it's throat and biting it's jugular open
Not a black bear, a fucking grizzly.

if you did aikido you would know how to use an opponents size and force against them
an aikido practitioner should have very little trouble with a bear

I'd kick the shit out of a koala bear

Kill yourself

This, aikido or bjj would defeat a bear.

Same with tapout, I would just take him to the floor.

Aikido is as memey as it gets, don't invest your time in this scam

The only way you'd beat a bear is if you met a masochist in a truck stop restroom.

This has to be bait. What are you gonna do, redirect the bears attacks into his own body, with a frail technique tailored to creatures a quarter the weight and with no claws and fangs while somehow not breaking your arms during it?
Humans cannot win against animals like bears or gorillas. Not without tools and not one versus one at least.
The biggest thing you might be able to handle is a lion and even that relies more on getting lucky enough to evade the bite than on something you yourself can do about it.

>body

It was his arm, dumbass. Bears have a gag reflex. Id lose my apitite too if my spaghetti went down like a big black dick.

>some guy
First off, there were 10 of them, and second, it was a cage fight so the bear was cornered

no

aikido is made for bipeds, not quadripeds that climb trees in just a couple seconds.

Nah bears are pussies

Arm is a part of your body you dick licker. Nobody said his Whole body

noones going to mention OP's autistic ass fucking image?

WOULD or COULD?

important distinction buddeh

aikido is like, peace, man.
like harmony and shit.
probably smoke a fat blunt with the bear and drink a few bottles of vodka yanno?
e n e m y
d e f e a t e d

Siberian tigers been known to hunt amur bears

Russian guys beat yp bears

>all these retarded neckbeard posters LARPing ITT
fucking lmao
I bet all of you haven't seen a fucking bear in real life

you better hope you encounter a dyel bear

Would and could