Tell me you guys didn't fall for the running meme too

Tell me you guys didn't fall for the running meme too.

>be me 1 year ago
>am 110kg and want to lose weight
>someone recommends running because cardio burns fat
>start running, legs are on fire the whole time but force myself to run at least a km each time
>do this for a month
>zero weight loss
>my knees are fucking killing me every time I walk
>go to doctor
>tells me all the cartilage on my knees is fucked and will be for life
>fast forward to now and I can't walk for more than 20min without having to stop from pain and am down to 105kg

Which ever one of you fucks said running was good can go take your own life, you've fucked me over till the end of my days.

You destroyed the cartilage in your knees from one month of running? How retarded are you?

Running isn’t the issue you dummy.
You are fat. That is why you are fucked.

I ran every morning and night because I had the spare time (am NEET)

I know I was fat HENCE WHY I STARTED RUNNING.

But you still are. You just need to stop eating. That’s how you lose weight. Cardio burns calories yes, but it also leaves you craving for more food than usual.

>every morning and night
shoulda listened to scoob desu
running every day is a recipe for injury let alone twice

i hope this is bait, not even the normiest of normies can be this retarded

wtf Veeky Forums *never* says cardio is good and actually says running will kill you. do ss + gomad

Retard. Go do /fast/, if nothing else it will give you some brain gains so you don't fuck up even more.

>be stupid
>dont know what diets are
>dont know he shouldnt be running as a fatfag for obvious reasons, because the fatso wants the easy way out
>blame others for his failures
and thats why you're still fat, read the fucking sticky

You are retarded if you started running at such weight. Next time before you do something research the topic. Of course your stupid fat heavy ass crushed the fuck out of your knees, what else did you expect?
Weight loss is related to the ratio of consumed and spent calories, not just the fact that you started running.

just reduce your calorie intake you fucking mongoloid

I bet you are a dumb fat ugly manlet khv
Did you run in basketball shoes or similar? If not what shoe

>be fat because subhuman brain
>be stupid because bad genetics
>don’t run on trails or treadmill, run on concrete because aforementioned reasons
>probably well over 250 lbs and thinks this won’t harm his joints because aforementioned reasons
>still eats 3000+ calories a day because aforementioned reasons
>doesn’t even try to change diet
>doesn’t even try to lift either
>won’t fast
>won’t jumprope or bike, the patrician cardio workouts
>too uncoordinated and gay for soccer or basketball, probably can’t befriend strangers
lol why should I care?

What made you think your knees could take 110kg of weight twice a day?

If your legs can't bear your weight then cycle- running such a short distance is building muscle on your legs instead of burning fat(which is a good thing). Until you're lighter/stronger and fit enough you're going to have piss fat loss. That's why it's hard in the beginning.

Also don't starve yourself. If you eat again you'll pick up fat really easily.

>Fat-man
>can't walk for more than 20 min
You should check for artherosclerosis

This. OP should go back to school to fix his retard brain first

Why would you decide to do something with high impact if you're fat? No shit your knees hurt. Hit the damn elliptical or something ya dingus

You idiot, i run when i was 117kg to 110kg...after that i do some weights but I also do some dieting
My knees are fine
Currently at 80kg

110Kg of what? It matters.
Lean weight?
Bone density?
Height?
Previous exercise history?

Always start exercise regimes carefully.
Even weight lifting will fuck up your joints if you do it too much. I'm still waiting for a few years to see threads of "I progressed as quickly as possible and fucked my joints with heavy weights"

It's sad, really, but take it easy and try to recover. The best way to do this is to remove stress completely for a little while, and eat a lot of healthy food (fish, almonds etc.,)
You should also try to get enough vitamin K (Kale), Manganese (Cloves) etc.,

Yeah no. If you have next to no training and weigh too much you don´t start running twice a day. I did that once with 15 kg less and realised it completely fucked up my feet, how stupid do you have to be to not get it after doing it twice a day for a month.
Should´ve gone swimming or something first. Running works only for people who´ve done sports or worked out before and gotten chubby.

T E C H N I Q U E
Jogging versus thumping, for instance.

I sure hope that impact isn't going through your legs!
You should be propelling yourself forward, as if gliding, with your ankles and feet. (disclaimer. it stresses your ankles) not jumping up and down on your legs.

Think skipping a stone across water

>ran every morning and night plus you were fat.

Holy shit OP, no wonder your cartilage is fucked. I know runners who were twigs who fucked their legs with stress fractures for doing two a days. Hell I know a girl who literally broke her femur from compound stress fractures as a result of over training. Hell I never even did two a day runs when I was a cross country runner. Most I did was a run and then low impact cardio like biking or swimming because my joints and bones would of been fucked too. Every step running puts 3-4x the weight of your body in force up your legs.

Running isn’t a meme, you just trained like a retard while being fat at the same time. Next time do some research.

Tangent question, will cycling fuck up fat people too?

I weigh 260lbs and can jog for about 30 minutes at a time and feel no pain at all before during or afterward, maybe its just good genes or something?

Topkek thats what literally happened to me too.
I was running in the morning and at night and after 6 months my knees were toast.
But at least i got down to 65kg skelly mode

No. There’s some force on your joints depending on the bike you use but it’s pretty stress free otherwise. Just don’t overdo it like OP cause as you can see from his example, you can totally fuck up when you overtrain cardio.

You probably don’t do it twice a day, with better form, and jog instead of running super hard.

I rand in my normal sneakers.

What the fuck is up with the rest of you? I was trying to make a change I thought you guys supported that?

>force myself to run at least a km each time
>do this for a month
>zero weight loss

Cardio doesnt lose wait. Jews didnt get skinny cause they were working awfully hard, they got thin because they weren't fed.

You lose weight by limiting how much you eat. It's pretty straight forward.
Also you might have been over extending your stride. Why didn't you do some research before going full bore into something? Damn i feel bad for you OP but there's a line when you have to take responsibility for yourself.
Would have been easier if you were born a Jew.

>be fat
>"It's so hard to walk without getting winded" gasped user after his 3rd step
>idea.jpeg
>"I got it! I'll pick up running because that'll increase my tolerance to walking!"
>begin a month of throwing your fat meat slabs called "legs" in front of each other

Did you ever stop to think why you were fat?

Did you think it was because you WEREN'T running that you were fat? Or is it more likely you stuffed your face?

You came to a website founded on anime and memes, that is globally notorious for fucking with anyone and everyone, and you asked it for advice on how to lose weight?

Cancer will help you lose weight user.

I was over weight clearly, mostly fat.

172cm tall, don't know what that is in ft.

And no exercise history, my mum wrote me a note that got me out of p.e at school.

I'm joining the police academy and will be running 1.5 miles every Monday to Friday for 6 months.

Will my knees also be fucked like OP's? I'm not a fat fuck like him. I'm like 165 and 13% BF

>one year, 5kg weight loss from 115

You're never going to make it.

Ehhh. It'll be straining, but I think you should manage. Try to cut some more weight anyway.

buy running shoes and lose weight first.

you are too fat to run.

we support positive, smart change..not stupid suicide like that.

Wouldnt jump rope be even worse for his joints?

>was fat

you are still fat, fatass

and how do you only lose 5 kg in a year? you might as well kys

That’s hilarious. I’m 110kg but not a fatarse and can run 10km just fine. For shame, OP.

>skinny
>jogging for endurance/cardio
>only running twice a week, at least a day of rest in between

Wew, i guess i dodged a bullet on this one, good luck loosing 75% of my body weight op!

made for the bbc

Well fuck man, you had basically no history of any sort of exercise or physical activity and decided it was a good idea to go balls to the wall running twice a day to exhaustion while you were still fat? The fact that you didn't lose weight isn't because you ran, but you probably still ate like shit and thought hell I'll just run more and I'll be able to treat myself to an extra cake at night. You had shit diet, did a shit routine, probably didn't take any precautions like getting proper running shoes or looked up the running technique, so dont blame us because your body shat itself to stop you from wrecking your body further

>be such a fat fuck that running destroys his knees
>you know running, the thing humans have been doing since their conception

You realize your legs are a result of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and humans are one of the best endurance runner species on earth

Don't you mean:
How FAT are you?

this

you also have to start slow so muscles bones cartilage and so on can get used to the stress and adjust to it

So you started running kilometres out of the blue?
You deserve to have your knees fucked you mentally disabled individual.

best way to start, and a good alternative in general

>Humans supposedly made for running
>Cartilage on knees runs out

Nice """"""Theory"""""" you have there evolution faggots.

Of course fat fucks that spend their life in front of a tv, like you probably, will have issues with running.

>5'6"
>242 lb
>Running twice a day for a month
>No exercise ever until that point

I bet you didn't even warm up you probably just went "Andale andale arriba arriba! Beep Beep! Gotta go fast!" and took off at full sprint.

I did elliptical for 6 months before ever hitting the treadmill and even when I did I started back at the bottom and worked my way up. OP is a classic example of a NYR, try too hard and give up

>sneakers
>overweight
>twice a day

seriously

This is such a pathetic bait thread. No can't ruin cartilage in 1 month jogging around the block

>using this shitty argument with a fat fuck that never exercised and weights twice as much as he should

Do you even know what the greeks did?

We want to help each other. Yes. But you're blaming something natural because you're unnatural habits are shit.

You should have gotten some advce before starting to run.

I ruined cartillage from squatting after 2 years. Trained like one month after pain started coming up without going heavy. Still not squatting after 2 years because that knee feels sore often.

It's almost like a fatass should walk first instead of running, and start running only once you have lost a lot of fat.
Even jacked bodybuilders do walking as cardio instead of running because their heavy mass can be bad for the knees when running.

>HENCE WHY
idiot

Underrated post. Made me chuckle.

should've read sticky, retard

t. have run 3k cooper at 90kg

>110kg
>using french memes
how much is that in real pounds?

Your fat mate just killer yourself thanks

I do 30 minutes of eliptical on a pretty high setting and don't even breath through my mouth
When i go actual running, im gassed in like 2 minutes.
This shit doesnt help actual running at all.

>force myself to run at least a km each time
Wow. Ease up there big fella

this plus
>1km
that's hardly a third of a warm up. doing that for "a month" isn't gonna do shit fatso

>be 110kg
>run 1km everyday

do you want to know how i know you are american?

it will fuck up their bike, but not beyond that.

>1.5 miles
again, this is hardly anything. that's a ten to fifteen minute affair.

Stopped after 2 weeks of running continuously.
Every time a run for long periods of time my lap starts feeling itchy and I get distracted by it.
In the end I just gave up running since it too tiring and gives me leg cramps every time when I'm sleeping.

Literally a 15 minute jog

t. someone who jogs a 10 minute mile

It's helpful for beginners, who want to lose weight and never did cardiovascular training.
Also, pretty high setting? How about trying the highest setting?

>live in boonies
>gravel roads everywhere
>natural hills and shit
Running is good for me

recipe for weight-loss:
eat nothing
supplement greens powder, multi-vit, bcaa, protein powder with water
drink lots of water
walk for at least 1 hour a day
do til abs