I'm growing tired of posts about ChainLink's communication skills. This is a little explanation of why I'm not worried...

I'm growing tired of posts about ChainLink's communication skills. This is a little explanation of why I'm not worried. There are other reasons too (solid product, SWIFT PoC etc etc) but I thought this may prove a little reassuring.
This is all speculation

In September it was widely reported that Ari Jules co-authored the ChainLink whitepaper and that Evan Cheng had joined the advisory board.

What do I mean by widely covered?

>The Bitcoin News
>Crypto Panic
>Coin Wisdom
>Crypto Cap News
>Coin Report
>Blockchain Tech Insider
>Business Insider

...and who knows how many more published the same article but changed up the title.
The source of the article?

>PR Newswire
>News Provided By?
>ChainLink Network

At the bottom of the article is states
SmartContract.com CEO and ChainLink Founder Sergey Nazarov is available for interview.
and
So what?

From what it looks like, ChainLink network hired a PR Firm (Wachsman PR - taken from Amy Longo's email address) and published a press release. You can see how successful the article was by how far it spread. Sergey was even willing to give interviews. We can see by the number of videos online that he is happy to talk to people about blockchain and his projects in general (like at Sbarros talking about Bitcoin).

So, please can we just chill out about their communication skills? I get that this has to be taken with a pinch of salt as it was just before the ICO and maybe they were trying to raise funds. But honestly, given how much they raised during the presale I do wonder if they needed the publicity.

I am not worried about ChainLink's communication. I believe when they have something big to announce, they will do it effectively.

If I have the wrong end of the stick here, please correct me. I don't work in PR etc so I am only assuming how the process works.

Other urls found in this thread:

wachsmanpr.com/team/david-wachsman/
thebitcoinnews.com/previous-chief-scientist-of-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-of-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/
cryptopanic.com/news/24388/Previous-Chief-Scientist-of-RSA-Releases-Smart-Contract-Connectivity-Whitepaper-Facebook-Director-of-Engineering-LLVM-Creator-Joins-ChainLink-Advisory-Board
coinwisdom.org/6200-previous-chief-scientist-of-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-of-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/
cryptocapnews.com/previous-chief-scientist-of-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-of-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/
coinreport.net/juels-smart-contracts-connectivity-cheng-chainlink/
blockchaintechinsider.com/feed-items/previous-chief-scientist-of-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-of-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Previous-Chief-Scientist-of-RSA-Releases-Smart-Contract-Connectivity-Whitepaper-Facebook-Director-of-Engineering-LLVM-Creator-Joins-ChainLink-Advisory-Board-1001993412
prnewswire.com/news-releases/previous-chief-scientist-of-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-of-engineering--llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board-300516597.html
prnewswire.com/news/chainlink-network&c=n&page=1&pagesize=100
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guess what another highly shilled Veeky Forums shitcoin was that had communication issues and was thought of as more "long term"? Mysterium. Look it up if new fag thank me later alligator

Can multiple people with PR experience verify this? Also can you post the sources OP pretty plsssss.

>i'm bagholding link

are you unironically comparing myst to LINK? The 'decentralized VPN' with a team that blew all the ICO money in berlin fucking hookers?

fucking kek. Weak FUD

>clients including Crypto Valley Association, Bitcoin Suisse, Dash, Cardano, Lisk, Steemit, ICONOMI, ChainLink, Bancor, Kik, Aragon, SONM, DECENT, TaaS, Cofound.it, TokenCard, Decentraland, Santiment, Indorse, ZenCash, and investFeed, among others. David is a regular speaker at financial technology conferences worldwide

Yeap pretty much confirmed although they are not the only ones hiring this firm.

wachsmanpr.com/team/david-wachsman/

> The Bitcoin News -
thebitcoinnews.com/previous-chief-scientist-of-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-of-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/
> Crypto Panic -
cryptopanic.com/news/24388/Previous-Chief-Scientist-of-RSA-Releases-Smart-Contract-Connectivity-Whitepaper-Facebook-Director-of-Engineering-LLVM-Creator-Joins-ChainLink-Advisory-Board
> Coin Wisdom - coinwisdom.org/6200-previous-chief-scientist-of-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-of-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/
> Crypto Cap News -
cryptocapnews.com/previous-chief-scientist-of-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-of-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/
> Coin Report - coinreport.net/juels-smart-contracts-connectivity-cheng-chainlink/
> Blockchain Tech Insider-
blockchaintechinsider.com/feed-items/previous-chief-scientist-of-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-of-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/
> Business Insider -markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Previous-Chief-Scientist-of-RSA-Releases-Smart-Contract-Connectivity-Whitepaper-Facebook-Director-of-Engineering-LLVM-Creator-Joins-ChainLink-Advisory-Board-1001993412

prnewswire.com/news-releases/previous-chief-scientist-of-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-of-engineering--llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board-300516597.html

ChainLink Network prnewswire.com/news/chainlink-network&c=n&page=1&pagesize=100

I'll leave this here

Kek
By that time BTC will be worth 30 to 50k each and your link gainz won't cover 1btc

LINK main net is most likely launching early 2018 you dumbfuck. You're deluded if you expect 30 to 50k BTC in 2018.

i bought in because i wanted to part of something. i saw all of the link threads on here, all of the justing, all of the passion. i'm part of that now.

that was a factor for me as well, after being in many shitcoins no one talks about I joined the NYY

On paper it seems like LINK has a real shot at being a $100 coin, at least.
>whitepaper peer reviewed, pretty much one of the few whitepapers that did this
>solves a huge issue for Smart contracts
>Important partnerships and connections
>Most shilled coin in Veeky Forums

If this coin doesn't get to saturn even though it has all this going for it, we are all being incredibly deluded.

>whitepaper peer reviewed, pretty much one of the few whitepapers that did this
as far as I'm aware it's the ONLY peer reviewed white paper.

yup. the one and only

>one billion supply
>$100 a coin
$1 sure, not $100

>Infinite supply
0.001 cents sure, not $330.

Where can I buy LINK? Which exchange has them? I don't want to use coinbase or anything resembling it (KYC, long delays, etc)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets

it can go to $10,000 if enough businesses and individuals use the network. you faggots and your "hurr durr billion coins" FUD just don't get it.

>10 trillion dollar cap
D_LUD_D L_NK__S

my point is that the number of coins puts no limit on the price whatsoever.