HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT EASILY

>A: full body lift + maintenance calories
>B: all day fast + phenibut + yohimbine HIIT
AB to desired weight
any questions

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does Phenibut have to do with this?

Can confirm, I currently alternate cardio and gym days, one meal a day but I do fasted LISS yohimbine instead. Losing fat like a motherfucker, have maintained all my muscle at 3.5k calories a night

Or just have a 500 cal deficit and fast with an ECA stack alternate days.

>phenibut + yohimbine
Are these particularly important? I've been eating maintenance on gym days and 1000 cal deficit on rest days, will these supps help me cut faster?

phenibut 30 mins before workout for hgh boost
yohimbine to lose stubborn fat at the same rate as everywhere else so you don't end up lean as fuck with a pot belly

>lose stubborn fat at the same rate as everywhere
Isn't spot reduction was a meme? and from the little research I've done yohimbine seems somewhat dangerous

>phenibut 30 mins before workout for hgh boost
>hgh boost

wait, really?

>Isn't spot reduction was a meme?
Natty, yes. Yohimbine is there just for that.

>yohimbine seems somewhat dangerous
Fat-loss inducing drugs are dangerous. Safest is ECA stack but even that can be a PITA if you have a past of asthma and/or anxiety.

What's dangerous about it?
Been taking it for almost 3 weeks, feel like shit but seems to work
Have i been killing myself slowly this whole time?

If you mean ECA, i've been doing that for like 6 months, probably more. Just makes you not hungry and a bit stimulated. Great for fasting and/or working out

Redpill me on yohimbe

No i mean yohimbine, been taking it for awhile
Curious if there's any downside

Oh i see, no experience on yohimbe, sorry to say.

ECA is a combo of both beta-1 and beta-2 agonists, exactly what you want to avoid if you have anxiety. Think of performance anxiety, stage fright etc. It might have a beneficial effect on asthma though

On yohimbine:
> examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/.

What about blood clot risk?
I know the aspirin is in there for blood clot prevention, but long-term aspirin use opens you up to other side effects so some some people drop it, but I imagine blood clotting is fairly serious.

So, my family has a lot of history of fucked up hearts and blodclotting and shitty cholesterol and the likes, i was a bit worried at first, but memes aside, i feel great! I don't know what to tell you, but i get a little bit heart palpations and sometimes very very slightly jittery. Im almost out of ECA, so when i finish it i don't think i need to go back on it. I've gone from over 100kg to 79kg, i feel like i actually have a chance at exercising properly without all that fat and a bit of muscle.

>long-term aspirin use opens you up to other side effects
If you're meaning acute gastritis as a side effect, that's pretty mild effect (if existent at all) when taking 100mg aspirin (which is the one you should take for blood clotting prevention). On top of that, aspirin has been shown to have great protective effects on intestinal and colonic diseases, as well coronary disease.

Anyway, if you're planning to stack for long periods (which you shouldn't, since there might have a reboot of EC effects), you can couple it with 1 daily omeprazol on the last half or so of the cycle.

So you don’t eat at all on B days?

I think I'll try the ECA stack and if aspirin use gives me side effects I'll stop. Congrats on the weight loss.

Thank you so much! Start with small doses if you're not sure, the first day i felt a bit nauseous, don't let it discourage you, i think it's just your body natural reaction to it.

bump

>easily
>you need money to lose weight
>you need drugs given to dogs and dears

wut?

>dears

sorry i made spelling mistake tovarich, you okay?

Literally the fastest way to lose weight is a water fast. There is no faster way scientifically proven

running for 2 hours will have you lose weight much faster than 2 hour lifts

keep a diet of 500 calories a day at least, maintain protein intake as well as calcium and other vitamins + amino acids. A good diet to do this is spiced vegetables with salmon no skin

run on something soft like a beach or a track to avoid shin splints

You are trying to lose weight AND
> also remove fat it from stubborn areas
> maintain as much muscle mass as possible

>all day fast + yohimbine hiit
Did that
Lost 55 lbs
Wouldn't do it again

>Clenbuterol

Redpill me bros, how much can I get done dropping in 3 months? I can do the 1/2/2.5/3.5 @86kg BW ~19% BF

Literally the fastest way to lose weight is chopping off your leg, but I would not recommend that as the first choice.