Why did you buy for your girlfriend for Christmas, Veeky Forums?

Why did you buy for your girlfriend for Christmas, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

leki.com/it_IT/sci-alpino/bastoni/3073/spark-lite-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because she is my gf and she probably bought me stuff

*What

A nice necklace and Starbucks gift card

A nice necklace i put in pic related. My godess of a gf is a huge potterhead

A musty old ass manga of Sailor Moon, she loved it

post allegedly goddess GF
also >potterhead
I've never met any girl above 3/10 that actually likes HP

I got her a kitchenaid stand mixer because she understands when I lust after men

I got her a huge stuffed monkey and some flowers. Probably will take her out to a nice restaurant too.

I bought her a Ka Bar.

She had older brothers and has different interest.

>Mfw I gave her the present early and she has been carrying it around in her purse every day.

We're going on a two week trip to Japan, I'm hoping the culture shock will beat the weeb out of her.

a box of bullets

This nice pair of Leki, she's an ex pro skier and it's time to go past the racing sticks she still uses despite not racing anymore
leki.com/it_IT/sci-alpino/bastoni/3073/spark-lite-s/

Thats a risky move baka.

Nothing. We just moved in together and decided to spend our money on the apartment rather than on gifts.

>your gf

gym shoes
makeup (went with her friend)
hot chocolate and a mug

>gf

DELET tfw dumping my "gf" today she hast tow kids, different parents, one of the autism, am doing right, right?

>gf

We didn’t do gifts this year because we’re broke students. We just got dressed up, walked around the town, and did the sex later.

I hope you know she's still gonna be expected gifts

I’ve been with my gf for years. We explicitly expressed how gifts do not work. We weren’t supposed to do gifts for birthdays and I still got her something small and she was upset that I did. Grateful but annoyed

It's a custom to give chocolate as a present to people where I live. Since i don't eat the stuff I collect all the chocolate i get year round and give it to my gf for Christmas. Sitting on ~4kg of the stuff atm.

>girlfriend

I'm actually seeing my ex while she's in the state visiting her family. I got her a book of shitty puns and dad jokes since she likes to send those to me.

Hooded mandala blanket because she's brown and cold. Leather embossed mandala wallet/phone case because she's brown and leaves her shit at bars/restaurants.

Sometimes I worry she's only with me because I don't make off-topic threads on fitness boards.

Bought here a nice set of headphones and made a custom wooden comb for her out of some black walnut and spalted maple. She has really nice hair so i really want her to take care of it.

Is the autistic kid yours? Jesus

>giving gifts to your ex
top cuck

Bought my BF 2 Warhammer 40K Lemen Russ tanks for his table tops memes

A nice silver cross necklace. Im going to meet her family for the first time this Christmas when I give it to her.

Probs gonna fuck, maybe get back together who knows man. we talk and things didn't end too poorly.

DELET

I bought my wife some yoga tights, some sports bra tops, and I got her pregnant a few months ago. Think I did alright.

In a word, yes.

>N..nani?

That will make her want to cheat on you with a dirty jap, idiot

I bought a scale and fat burners

you seem like a cool dude

A bunch of makeup she's been wanting for a while. She's a photographer =)

A camera and some expensive crap from Anthropologie.

I don't have a gainz goblin lol

Shoes
Vegan gifts
Personalised colouring book with photos
Chocolate
And a book

Personalised things are the key winners here bois

Bought her
Adidas Running Shoes
Bluetooth Earbuds
floor tickets to her favorite artist ever, Demi Lovato
I just know she's gonna cry when she sees that

7 books and a stuffed pet

Nothing

t. Permavirgin

You forgot the strap on you fucking faggot

My sister gave me the idea to buy her two waterpark entrances. Thought it was great.

Might treat myself to a new fleshlight, the old one is starting to get loose after 3 months.

My wife has gained weight this year and started buying clothes thatre bigger. I bought her all new underwear, sweater, shirts and pants that are all the size she was last year.
I'm expecting a shitstorm.

My gf is a stone cold fox and loves hp but I agree thats not common

Good man

I built her a coffee table

My gf is my right hand. I bought her some nice gloves.