Do you feel you're now more likely to cheat since you lift?

Do you feel you're now more likely to cheat since you lift?

>cheating on 18
>ever
you fucking monster

>implying I have anyone to cheat on

Tbh I'm triggered by this image. How could anyone stray from Android 18? She is an SS class waifu. Also blonde

Probably.

I've cheated on every girl I e been with. Ask me anything.

>tfw no gf to cheat
But I have had girls cheating on their bfs with me

Then
>not fit
>gf
>get chested on
Now
>fit
>no gf
>???

Why'd you cheat?

Same, that’s how I lost my V in the first place

I feel more likely to cheat since I have high test and options. I have high test and options because I lift.

I don't cheat because my gf is sane and acquiesces my innate desire to fuck everything, and counters it by doing literally everything I want sexually any time I want it.

Any STDs?

If you're my GF, that means I see you as valuable. Someone I wouldn't wanna just hook up with; some I can trust and actually love.

The girls I would cheat on don't become my GFs so I would never ever cheat. If you cheat, you're just doing it cause of your ego.

how did your mum cover her black eyes to stop people noticing your dads abuse?

I've never actually watched DBZ and I have watched a ton of anime. Is it worth?

21 is better

I am not going to cheat on impulse. If I won't be getting enough sex from gf and it'll become a problem I'll tell her to either fuck me more or it's an open relationship.

>I am not going to cheat on impulse.
>I'll tell her to either fuck me more or it's an open relationship.
You want to know how I know you have never had a gf.

I've met way to many men with wives and children who "love their families" but fuck everything that moves (men included). They disgust me and I refuse to be like them.

>be married with kids
>fall in love with another woman
>get friendzoned by other woman
>move away
>no friends, don't know any good fishing spots, need a hobby
>start lifting, best shape of my life
>go back to old city, go to bar with all my friends
>oneitis is there with her bff
>bff says she wants to go to another bar so she can get dick
>tell her I'll give her dick if they stay
>it actually fucking works
>fuck bff every time I go home
>she even drives 500 miles and gets a hotel for a weekend for me to go fuck her in
>sends nudes almost every day
>still think about oneitis when I'm in my cups
D-did I make it?

All the memes about it are true, but if you don't mind putting your head out if the way, I find it's pretty a entertaining, stupid thing to enjoy.

No one in their right mind would cheat on their immortal, unaging, eternally 18 year old gf though.

It's alright. It's very prone to the Seinfeld effect. It's good, but it feels derivative because everything else has basically been a copy of it in the action anime world

>I've never actually watched DBZ

I mean I watched it on Toonami back in the day, but I never like had the complete series to sit down and watch without missing an episode because I had football practice or something.

Its. A fist of the jorth star copy

How can you copy something when it is akready a copy

Watch Dragon Ball first

I never watched any Dragon Ball as a kid and I watched DBZ Kai for the first time last month.
It was pretty great. It was better watching it with my bf, since there's a lot of unintentional humor that's fun to laugh at with friends.

than you missed out on life

what is bff

No, cheaters never make it. Faggot.

I'm fucking trying. Not being able to host is a huge red flag for women.

This is like 600 episodes of Anime. Will this correct the apparent sin I am guilty of?

The problem for me is that im pretty good looking in addition to being fit and i get a lot of girls that want to jump on my nuts. It's not that i dont love my girl but i have a hard time saying no to the hottest of these girls. It's a struggle when you got sluts basically begging for it.

How is that a red flag. Slags dont care. I havent cheated yet but i hit on girls all the time with a ring on my finger and its never been an impediment

gt is okay but it's not canon

Id skip GT. Make sure its the funimation dub

>thinks he can't host because he's married
More likely lives with his parents

Boredom/Opportunity.

Never. Play it safe.

Parents divorced. Both wholesome Christians who I never saw fight verbally or physically. If it happened, I was never aware.

Bulma is objectively best girl

No, I just want a qt gf who is dedicated to me and who I can be dedicated to. However in the mean time I have cucked a few dudes so I guess maybe I'm more likely to do that

Prepare for filler. It has more empty space than Bleach

this desu senpai

I guess I'm aiming at a higher level than you.

Why would you want to be with a girl that isnt worth being faithful?

Same boat. I just have to remind myself of the awful cycle of self loathing I'll enter if I fugg some succubus.

No chest?

Best friend forever

Hey buddy that High school Gohan arc was the shit.

As for
It's really good if you can ignore the flaws. I kind of grew up watching it and so did many here. Really good time.

I was cheating on my gf before I started lifting, I will become a wholesome and monogamous man once I become full baldlet
t. Chad since high school

I sometimes get the urge because my gf is a wonderful woman with a mediocre body. She now works out consistently and listens to what I say when it comes to that, but she won't listen when it comes to her diet. I'm definitely the attractive one in the relationship and sometimes I wish my girlfriend was more on my level. But I'm not a cheater so if it came down to it I'd just break up with her first.

>parents divorced

No wonder loyalty doesn't matter to you

Start with dragon ball and watch it sub

There is no other way to watch it

>never watched DBZ

Just end it or catch up.

Yes but my gf likes it when i cheat so it's ok.

No. Treat others as you want to be treated. This is basic morality you dummies.

>cheating on the woman that bore your children

there is a circle of hell designed for you, adulterer. Kill yourself and save God the time of judging you

there’s no point, if i was made enuff to cheat i’d just end it that night an fug the grill in question vigorously as revenge. cheating is low conscientiousness behavior, not worth my time. just be single and fuck other men’s gf’s if you want that kind of rush. don’t hurt women who are akshually gud enuff to keep around

>Treat others as you want to be treated.

cheated on my last gf but that was her fault
after 6 years she turned off the tap on her fun raging sex demon personality and just became incredibly unaffectionate
I tried for another 6 months then made a compromise and started banging hookers

This.
Adulterers are emotionally retarded robots living petty vacuous half lives. Genetic dead ends who cant feel proper love should kill themselves.

dya know what women do when they have kids?
they slide and they slide HARD

>not adding a clause in the prenup that a willful loss of fitness/health results in full custody and zero money owed divorce

joj

Delete gt, read the manga instead if you wanna skip the filler and about 30 episodes of grunting and screaming.

>implying I get into exclusive relationships anymore
lmao kys cuck boi

no bc i have empathy like a normal human

>Sub

The dubbed version is objectively better. Maybe the only example of this.

Then you should get on her about it.
I get on to my wife when she slides.
You piece of shit i hope your kids fi d out and grow to gate ypu forever bitch ass pussy

Yes i would for personal reasons.

I don't have any kids you brainlet

At least this nigga honest. You a hoe though. Shameful.

Good man.

No. I love her even though she's a 7/10 on a good day.

I could never live with myself if I did. My gf is so loyal. I couldn't live with the guilt. Even though at times I recall getting new and exciting pussy and miss it dearly. I'm basically a sperg lord so when I would get laid it would always be a shock and an accomplishment and a great feeling. It would be fun to do that again. But I simply cannot.

u sound like a woman faggot

Save yourself a lot of time and watch the Vegeta saga, cell saga and boo saga then quit whilst you're ahead my man.