Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

considering hes 5'5 yes

fpbp

It's not possible to have that much mass while simultaneusly being that lean. Also pumpkin delts are the number one giveaway.

of couse he doesnt even look that big

he is a 5ft5 minion its all an illusion. A normal 6ft4 nonlifter would dwarf him

Probably achievable, there's a lot of favorable angle favorable lightning etc going on + you can lean out for one shoot.

I’m short and I wish I was taller but I’m okay with it but us manlets need to stop lying about her height. Reveals our insecurity. He is not 5’5

it's possible but he really looks like he's pinning testosterone to me based on the roundness of the chest and delts

Minion hahahha

Yep, he’s like 5’5 so he’s naturally going to look bigger. He’s been working out for a long time now too so

does he have a condition? his arms are like 30cm

manletism

He’s not lean. He’s around the 12-15 range. His delts are pretty great though. It’s most likely the mirror

yea hes a turbo manlet

Oh shit, you're right. I didn't realise he was 5'5"

I wonder how much forn him to sit on my face

But shouldn't the arms be at least somewhat proportional to your height. like wtf can he even wipe his own ass?

15% are you crazy? He's below 12 at least.

not even close you delusional rtards. Its not about his weight, its about his proportions and what he looks like. It doesnt matter how tall or how short you are, you cant be this big and full. You morons cry "his height!!" as if having smaller and shorter bones and being able to carry less muscle allows you to be as proportioned as a 5'9 200lb lean guy. Get real idiots.

Yes. He's like 4 feet tall.
His condition is manlet mom and dad

He doesn't look like that year round, in person.

Holy fuck that looks pathetic

Ahahha not even memeing, he looks ridiculous. Why do turbo malets even try?

Lel his arms are like 14 inches at most.

>Idiot

You're right, equal sized organs, diet, effort, stability of CNS... all on a frame 6 inches shorter. Bro how are you even arguing short guys can't bulk and build faster...

I want to say yes. This could be a natty if he's short. I'd say 2 years of perfect training and diet could do it if you're short. Could still be juicing tho.

you dont look like this after 2 years regardless of height.

How long to train to get big arms like this?

lol i saw him at my gym, did not know ue was 5'5 till that moment

While you gym-bro faggots are circle jerking about your pathetic height this little "manlet" has fucked AT LEAST these two 10/10s.

Put all effort and time into training arms. Create a specific program designed just for you and your arm recovery rate. and for gods sake dont train legs.

I hate this guy for no reason. His ugly ass Asian girlfriend also has a punchable face, unlike robin.

Anyway, I would say he’s natty. Just go look at his mom. I’m pretty sure his dad lifts too.

I remember reading an article a while back and it showed that you pass down your muscle/strength/fitness level to your children so it’s better to reach your natty limit and then have kids. Pretty interesting.

you are absolutely delusional, please refrain from commenting on these types of threads until you've lifted for at least a couple years yourself

Not a chance is he below 12

>you cant be this big and full
t. literally who
>i'd say 2 years
these are the people giving advice on this board holy fucking shit lmfao

I am also unfortunately 5'5" tall. Lifting for appearance when you are this height is pointless. Its better to lift for strength instead. Only a man of normal male height should ever do bodybuilding.

Stop caring what other people think dude wth. Is like saying you shouldn't lift weights if you are ugly or you are gonna look like you compensate for your face. Just get better at lifting and ignore these retards.

Is he like 4'5? Just look at how short his arms are.

if you're 5'5 and still didnt suicide i can no longer feel bad or sorry for you

My God, that is pathetic. I may not be ripped, but at least I don't look that dumb.

>A normal 6ft4
anyone over 6 foot is not normal.
viking contrary to popular belief were on average under 6 foot.
>lanklets when will they learn

don't be insecure

Nice try Jeff