Hotel Gym Hell

I'm trapped in a hotel for a month due to work.
The "gym" here only has a dumbbells that go up to 50 and a bench. That's it.
I had been trying to bulk, but what the fuck can I even do in there now?
Any good hotel routines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yklhwG_MNaw
youtube.com/watch?v=LqgGhJywnHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're fucked.
Learn handstand pushups.
Do flyes, lat raises and other bb shit.
Uphill sprint for legs, or buy a cheap sports bag, put all the dumbbells in there, and zercher squat with it or something.

That said a month won't really harm you.

If you’re in a coty that gets lots of travel especially for business try calling the local gyms to see if they will offer a weekly pass for going to the gym. I’m not just talking about the free pss they give to sogn you up but they will sometimes sell short term memberships at a small premium.

Do push-ups with two dumbbells on your back.
Do jumping squats while carrying the two dumbbells.
And do pull-ups.
Never gonna make it if you don't adapt, improvise, overcome.

This. Either put in the extra effort to go to a real gym or try your bulk later. I have to walk to my gym 40 minutes to and from because I'm a poorfag, but I'm greedy for gainz.

youtube.com/watch?v=yklhwG_MNaw
youtube.com/watch?v=LqgGhJywnHI

this, you have literally all you need to work decently all the body, stop being a bitch and adapt, learn new exercises

look up for a locl gym

>do pushups with two dumbbells on your back
>just ask the gym attendant to place them perfectly on your back and take them off after each set
there is a barbell and bench in the picture

Jail niggers get better results with less equipment. Use your imagination.

Just do more volume. Do like 8x15 sets or something like that.

Train legs unilaterally, holding a db in each hand.

are you physically able to leave the hotel?

Then why are you complaining? You have more than what you need. Stop complaining like a lazy ass bitch and get moving.

no my pimp wont let me

Don’t do this. Do callisthenics or find a local gym.

That's a stock photo, not one of the actual gym.

If your work makes you travel and stay in a hotel for a month, you clearly have a well-paying white collar job. Just pay the $40-$50 at a local gym you retard. You'll be able to use the month membership to its fullest anyway. It's not like you are there for 2 weeks

Holy fuck you're dumb
Pic related, it's you

I'm a relief worker for the Hurricanes in the states. It's not a super well paying job but there's a lot of folks saying I should bite the bullet and get a membership for the month, which is probably true. I was just hoping to avoid that

just do pushups before you do DB bench

G E R M A N
V O L U M E
T R A I N I N G

Do nothing

Yeah I'm sure there's enough weight for 10x10 squats, bench, rows around. Great for bulking.

membership for 1 month isn't that much. My gym is 40 a month

what you can DB OHP 50s for 15+ reps?
im positive youre a fat fuck who doesn't do anything over a few reps because he wants to look strong but is scared of getting tired.
start repping out you have plenty of weight available

Are you in my home town? Because you can use my home gym bby but u have to eat all the eggs

Wow sounds perfect