One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born a hairlet
Is there anything you can do besides get jacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hq56_DGb_aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesn't matter. Man up.

Your hair is fine. Stop making retarded threads

Shave it off and stop being a bitch

this

Not even noticeable. You're fine

>Shave it of
The guy has a full head of hair, why are you people so autistic?

Let your hair grow a little more then get a haircut that suits your face and personal style. How fucking hard is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=hq56_DGb_aU
rate my hair

shave your brain moron, he's got a nearly perfect hairline

Rub cum into your hair. Semen is unironically great for your hair. No one will know. Just fap, rub your cum into your hair/scalp, and go to sleep. The next day there will be no remnants as long as you spread it out decently.

I'm about 2 weeks into this, my hair is looking shinier and healthier than ever.

post before and after pics or you're a lying faggot

You guys are either trolling or balding.

Get your shit together, your hair is fine you retard

OH NONONONO AHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

get a wig
only thing is how to explain to people your sudden improved hair
"h-haha guess I just got a new shampoo"

Yeah, there's not much else to look at in that pic

dude there's ways to fix it relax

That's an old pic, it's even worse now kek

I will eventually.

Did you just unironically use "kek"? Wow, so Internet meme humor laugh kek fresh new.

Zoz

Yes, kek means 'lol' in Orcish language in World of Warcraft. Something you probably did not know.

Zoz haha so funny and original.

Forgot we're on WoW and in 1992. Now it's funny.

: DDDDDD

Lol man, my hairline is not that great either, I have widow peaks almost as big as harry styles', so I went for the long hair look like him

No one is going to pay attention to your hairline if you have a super saiyan 3 hairstyle

You don't look anywhere near as good as him, despite trying to delude yourself with a "We got the same hairline man" comparison. Stop taking yourself so seriously.

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums? Chill out faggot
Not him btw

>One chance at life
That's what (((they))) want you to believe user. Consume, fuck, get married, break promises, ME ME ME because there are no universal consequences. No after life. Only you REALLY matter.

Shave it, grow a beard, get ripped and watch the pussies run toward you. (Bonus points if you are hairy)

holy shit reddit pls go

It's my 1000th time seeing trite horseshit like "kek" get reposted and reposted and reposted with... what expectation, exactly? Will people genuinely smile or laugh because he said "kek" instead of "lol"? Is he just trying to assuage the awkwardness of his Veeky Forums blogposting that literally nobody cares about?

jej

No one worth a damn takes this guy seriously in any capacity

t. petulant child

any more bald motivation for a fellow haircel?

this was so cringy to read

but hes right

post a pic, let us see wether you have the same hairstyle

Lmao why does this trigger you that much? Go get your test levels checked boyo

>tfw hairlet & beardlet

You trying to sound chill and unaffected is the real cringe. Post your pic and stop running away from confrontation.

>asking for pics in an anonymous board while samefagging to sound less cringy

even cringier boy, project less

Sounds like someone's ugly as fuck. Good thing this is an user board so you can pretend you weren't so afraid of criticism today.

>13:14:49
I agree with you man. But it's so ingrained into this site's culture that people flip out if you think differently. It's no better than Reddit in that aspect.

Feels good to be mixed. Inferior hairlets suck a dick

Sounds like your coalburner mom's got that covered, and then some

cope

>tfw

>my mom got rammed with BBC until cum filled her guts just to make me
>user with a normal head of hair points out that not everyone needs their mom to squirt and quiver on black cock just for a normal hairline
>c-cope

NO

Stop telling people to shave their heads

People don't look better bald

Pic related is me after I shaved off my balding hair

I'll post another pic of me having grown it back

6 months later it's grown back

Still balding but much better

Ignore the shitty dyel selfie

I'm not the mixed user, you just seem really butthurt

okay mixed user.

Wow, you look like shit.

Did you use something to make it grow back?
It does look a lot better

like 5% of men can pull that off. you need to be pretty yet still masculine.

Thx bby

No that's just it's natural growth

did you try minox/nizoral?

Mixed user's mom is probably more butthurt, so that's fine.

Dude you look fucking amazing

If you are ugly without hair, you are ugly with hair too.

Post routine. Mirin'

No, nothing

Disagree. If avg looking like me, being bald is easily worse. Girls, friends and family have all confirmed this.

On the off chance you're being serious, I've done a 3 month bulk on coolcicadas ppl, with pull ups and deadlifts added to pull day

Why wouldn't you think I was serious?

where are you even balding?

Body dysmorphia, or the expectation that Veeky Forums has very high standards and I haven't yet made it

Yeah, pic related is august. Very thin at the front, high widows peak

what do you think how far the balding will go?

Most of the hair came out a few years ago (~20 years old, 26 now) but I still notice the odd hair falling out

I give myself 3 more years before I'm completely bald, but maybe it's slowed down to a stop? Who knows

Stop trying to look like Ryan Gosling.

I sincerely think we should get rid of breeding rights to men that have balding/thin hair genetics. You shouldn't be able to pass down that cuckboy gene.

You seem very self-conscious. I don't get it, you're pretty much as attractive as Zyzz but in your own way (no homo)

Just because you lose some hair above the temples doesn't mean you go full Norwood 7 mode. 80% of men have hair loss to some degree in their lives.

T-thanks

Precisely why I've come here to tell people to stop shaving their heads

It's a lesson that took 6 months to correct

mirin'

You didn't come here to teach people. You came here to fish for compliments and pity-asspats

Go back to facebook/reddit for lols. Kek at your life and the things that trigger

trigger you*

You didnt fully cut it off you left it unbladed and you look like youre 40 no wander you didnt like how you looked "bald".
looks like how mine was before I cut it off. Can you really enjoy having see through hair that gets ruined and flops everywhere in the wind exposing your 40 year old ceo truth?

Kutos to you if so I guess. Each their own whatever. Just don't say don't cut it I went bald and met my wife 2 months later

No I won't post a picture im a fucking PUSSY

No one looks good bald if they're a dyel like you are in this pic. Plus, that shirt is awful, not even brad pitt would look good in that

Kill yourself

Stop sperging out.
You're not one of us

It's mostly passed through women, iirc.

top kek

Dude get a fucking haircut

I haven't styled it since it's 2 am in germoney.

I'd like to get something else but with a hairline like that it's aesthetically impossible.