Well, looks like you guys called each other faggot so hard it made the news

Well, looks like you guys called each other faggot so hard it made the news

independent.co.uk/life-style/soy-boy-insult-what-is-definition-far-right-men-masculinity-women-a8027816.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/10/3/179
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11352776
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir3gAak9LkY
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/cuckolding-relationship-cheating-infidelity-explains-love-life-a7478921.html
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/22/506629695/trump-team-asks-state-dept-to-name-those-working-on-gender-equality
politico.com/story/2017/11/22/texas-abortion-federal-court-259474
youtube.com/watch?v=MT3TAGuDioQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking soyboys

>t-the meanies called my soyboy on the internet mommy
and these people wonder why everybody thinks they are fags

>call someone a soyboy
>be branded a nazi

What a time to be alive

The comments tear the author a new one. I wonder who actually reads this stuff other than its opponents.

>origins are unknown
>could be reddit or X youtuber

why though

Fucking amazing, 2017 quality journalism right here

Can't wait until they make an "article" about the Chad meme.

pic related

That related story. Soyboy media I swear.

archive pls

You can't make this shit up

soy doesn't turn into estrogen in the human body
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/10/3/179
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11352776
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595

also using trend words like soyboy or cuck are cookiecutter tactics

soyboy

i'm a far-left feminist and this shit is hilarious.

Commie scum

>i'm a far-left feminist

This shit was really funny during the election but a year later it just makes me feel tired

Congratulations user, you've won

>Cucking makes us stronger honey! You wouldn't want to be problematic, would you?

It feels like that image has to be satire and yet it's actually real.

@44036423
Based James Allsup, creator of the soyboy meme!

God I love memes, what about you, fellow 4channers?

kill yourself you fucking faggot

>everyone else is wrong and I'm right about everything

you've already lost. The moment you close your mind, you have become ignorent.

Can you even fathom why so many people hate massive faggots like you? Can you come up with a single actual reason that would cause someone to not have aligning political views to yours?

You've come to the corner of the internet that teaches you everything you know is wrong and everything you believe is retarded. This unbiased advocation for the devil has caused Veeky Forums to turn into the Devil's very own Eden. One of the few places left where there are no facades or hidden agendas. We spew shit because fuck you that's why. This unfiltered community remains a shit beacon of contradicting truths and you have managed to find your way here and maintain your ignorance and lack of thinking for yourself in favor of finding yourself to be wrong.

Truly astounding you massive, uncontested, piece of human trash. I'd much rather have you kill yourself than that 9 mile wide pile of garbage in the ocean get cleaned up, that's how much trash you represent not only to myself, but to everyone else here and all others who seek a truly open mind you bigotted cock screaming pussy.

Oblivion isn't fit for you
The future of the world is hindered by you
Your mother should have swallowed you when she had the chance

>garbage fb tier gif
yeah i bet you are you faggot

end ureself roastie

Soy downregulates androgen receptors. It ammounts to the same thing.

No, you are a [spoiler]soyboy.[/spoiler]

i was just here to lol along with the rest of you :P

Veeky Forums isn't an unbiased advocation of unfiltered truth or whatever you said. if it were, people would try to engage me in conversation instead of insisting i'm wrong and evil and worse than ocean garbage because of a single sentence i wrote professing my belief in gender equality. Veeky Forums is basically a cesspool of unchecked toxic masculinity, which makes for a lot of funny memes but does result in a far-right echo-chamber where people like me are singled out and made to leave.

romanticize your shitposting all you want. i'm here to have fun :)

Back to Tumblr

If you're "here to have fun," why are you so defensive?

it's probably all the hate thrown my way. human nature and all

Go and stay go

Have fun being an useful idiot and a cancer to society. And fucking narcissist, you base your value on how liberal you are, yet you sanction any form of free speech and anything that challenges your worldview and perception of reality.
>unchecked toxic masculinity
atleast when someone says soyboy he is memeing but you retards with this stupid vocabulary are actually serious

>i'm a far-left feminist
You can just say virgin next time

>you base your value on how liberal you are
huh?
>you sanction any form of free speech and anything that challenges your worldview and perception of reality.
what did i say that gave you this impression? i'm definitely open to new and interesting ideas. why do you think a feminist would be on Veeky Forums at all? i've been here long enough to know the basic talking points the alt-right goes on about, and some of it does make some sense. when they talk about feminism being laughable though they're basically redefining the term and attacking a caricature of feminism.

you probably don't believe that, but i guess your worldview and perceptions of reality have been challenged so much by Veeky Forums that you're protected from the harmful worldviews and perceptions expressed by irrational feminists.

That article reeks of low-test

>redefining the term feminism and attacking the caricature
Feminism has multiple definitions and multiple connotations, all equally valid. Mostly given to us by the words actions of feminists themselves. So much shit has been piled under the term that there is no caricature to attack, just different parts of varying ridiculousness.
Side question: how do you justify exclusively using a gendered word to label equality between the sexes?

Is he drinking milk? Wait they legit branded milk as the far right drink?

Harden the fuck up.

go back

kekking at newfags grabbing this low hanging fruit

>Feminism has multiple definitions and multiple connotations, all equally valid. Mostly given to us by the words actions of feminists themselves. So much shit has been piled under the term that there is no caricature to attack, just different parts of varying ridiculousness.
lol there are certainly a number of idiotic things done in the name of feminism. you wouldn't want to throw your baby out with the bath water though, right? :)

>Side question: how do you justify exclusively using a gendered word to label equality between the sexes?
maybe it's time for a new word, but the feminist movement has been around for several generations and i appreciate the history behind the word.

as a modern day feminist, i'm all for equal rights for men. there really is some truth to there being female privilege, particularly when it comes to those awful and bitter custody cases that determine the futures of children. women still get fucked over quite a bit though, like when powerful men vote to hinder access to birth control and the like. at least men have agency over their own bodies and medical choices...

okay lol.

another case of a person throwing her baby out with her bathwater. and getting worked up over this idea of modern feminism that focuses on crazy fringe groups and fails to include the average normal feminist. she's invented her own understanding of feminism that doesn't really mesh with reality.

it's similar to the people that try to discredit the entirety of the conservative parties by likening them to the KKK.

Feminism has been a sick construct designed to help destroy women families children and the home.

Feminism has done NOTHING positive for women ever and in many cases has outright harmed women. Parasitically claiming that women AND MEN who did positive things for women after the fact is bullshit.

That's not modern crazy feminsm.
That's normal feminsm.
That's moderate feminism.
That LITE feminism.

>wouldn't want to throw your baby out with the bathwater
No, but I also wouldn't want my baby to still be living in my house in their 30s. Modern day feminism and the (very necessary) feminism of the past are very different beasts and, while it's okay if a toddler shits its pants every now and then, we've reached the age where it's a problem.

Hilarious they use an image of a strong, white male instead of the real people using the term soyboy.

>hurr durr they don't agree with me so they're delusional

>Feminism has been a sick construct designed to help destroy women families children and the home.
>Feminism has done NOTHING positive for women ever and in many cases has outright harmed women.
how?

i actually love talking about this stuff lol. what does feminism have to do with adult children living with their parents? it'd be great to have an actual conversation with someone who disagrees with me.

>people are still taking the bait

Most Asians are dumb as fuck they are just hardworking.

>what does feminism have to do with adult children
It's an analogy. Basically, the feminist movement has overstayed its welcome here in the U.S. and it needs to move the fuck on (end analogy). It keeps trying to grow and spread into every little thing it can when the problems it fought for aren't really here anymore. It seems like feminists need to find a new cause to rally around to keep themselves relevant and keep the numbers growing, no matter how trivial or inane. The few real issues that should be looked at are drowned out by a constant chorus of "wage gap" and "sexualization". Feminism needs to grow up, stop throwing tantrums, and do something productive. Or just let it die.

I can tell by this gif alone you're one of those faggots that reply to tweets with "sassy reaction gifs" it's really common with black Twitter and sjws/leftists. You really are a faggot. Why are you here fuck off

>toxic masculinity
Are you really that afraid of masculine men that you call it as an insult? No wonder you're use to low test fags

>unironically calling yourself a far-left feminist
>unironically using sassy reaction gifs from tumblr

I've noticed an uptick of female posters recently. If you fucking roasties think you can come here and taint this board with your poisonous influence then you can get the fuck out now immediately. Every single activity/community/subculture instantly and irreversably turns to shit the minute women start getting involved

oh interesting.

i could kinda see your point, if only this were the good ol' days of pre-trump america. even then you had places like texas rallying hard against women's rights and it was far from the feminist utopia you insist we're living in now. in the age of trumpism, though? women's rights actually are under attack again at the highest levels of government.

btw i think the women's march outnumbering the crowd at trump's inauguration is pretty solid evidence that feminism is alive, well, and extremely relevant in modern times :)

>Why are you here fuck off
everyone should strive to be physically fit! even those crazy protestors in their silly pink vagina hats ;)

much of Veeky Forums is like a perfect textbook example of toxic masculinity. this much should just be obvious....

you can find a ton of toxic femininity on the social media platforms. sometimes it's posted in the FPH threads here. i don't see why it's unacceptable for us to talk about and make fun of one and not the other, but then this is the echo-chamber of toxic masculinity so i shouldn't be surprised. it feels like we're talking in circles here lol

most of the women i've encountered here are the far-right "feminism is a cancer on society!" types. so don't worry too much.

The fact that they jumped on this meme so fast and shill for soy so hard makes me want to pull out my tinfoil hat. Why do they care about our memes if theres nothing to the soy thing

>gender equality
men need a rights movement more than women do right now

not only does the biased court system fuck up families, it also encourages manipulative women to do and say whatever they want to their partners with little repercussion. basically corrupts people into less helpful beings in the same way welfare corrupted poor neighborhoods

My understanding is that white nationalists have used milk to symbolize white purity.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do understand this was mainstream reporting and may be sensationalizing a thing that only happened once.

A racist body builder chugged milk in front of the HWNDU camera and media retards made up a bunch of reasons why

it would be super interesting to see that. from what i've seen of it so far though it's just like basic bitch pol types ranting about family cohesiveness and how all women are sluts and it's destroying the fabric of society and stuff.

what issues do you feel affect men so negatively, and what specific changes would you like to see? i mentioned the custody thing, which is a real issue where female privilege steps on the rights of men. but you said men need it more than women right now, so you must believe there are more issues right?

i'm a little confused here. biased courtrooms encourage women to manipulate men? and this corruption makes people less compassionate and helpful to one another?

i'm sincerely trying to understand here but feel a little lost. can you walk me through like a solid example of this?

also thanks for letting me nerd out like this guys. usually i'm just spammed with "kys roastie". it's nice to talk about things, for once.

Ideology isn't the problem, its women themselves that are the problem. Men create a subculture that is characterized by masculine behaviour, women try to infiltrate with the ever popular ''I'm not like the other girls teehee'', right before they start demanding that the subculture should change or suit their needs.

So no, fuck off. I don't care how ''alt-right'' about their ideology, I care about the fact that they are ALWAYS a poisonous influence that seeks to subvert and destroy any subculture they gain acceptence into.

>in the age of trumpism, though? women's rights actually are under attack again at the highest levels of government.
false

>I don't care how ''alt-right'' about their ideology
*I don't care how ''alt-right'' their ideology is

SEMEN
DEMEN

Cannot make this shit up

>women's rights are under attack
Such as? Like I said, buried under complaints about inane bullshit.

>the women's march. . . is proof that feminism is alive, well, and extremely relevant
The women's march is proof of how fucking stupid feminism has become. What was the message? What where they protesting? That Trump talked about how easy women can be when you have money and status? What was the fucking point? There was no message, no issue to address other than Trump's presidency (an issue that is far bigger than and very unrelated to women's rights and even that wasn't really a focus), and a lot of inappropriate public displays. It was just a bunch of girls gathering around "for women". A shallow, pointless pat on the back for all the women to feel good about despite not actually doing anything. The women's march is proof that feminism died long ago and has been shambling on as a corpse with no purpose but to spread as far as possible.

Brooke reminds me of Tanya Tucker
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir3gAak9LkY

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/cuckolding-relationship-cheating-infidelity-explains-love-life-a7478921.html

Bro your device's colour is all fucked up.

article's been deleted, aynone got a screencap?

back

The article is still up but here it is if you want it

okay now things are getting super interesting. i feel like what you're talking about is toxic femininity, and i can give a perfect example of what you mean. i'm a geeky gamer girl, and used to play MMOs like wow. if you've done that you've probably seen toxic femininity in the form of these girls that come into guilds, playfully "flirt" with the guys to garner tons of attention, and then create shitstorms of drama centering around themselves. sometimes guilds are destroyed by these girls lol.

and while that is a great example of toxic femininity coming into a "traditionally male space" and ruining it, i would argue that this is basically okay and people in general (talking mostly about my fellow feminists now) need to chill the fuck out about what happens in video games. in this instance? guys are upset that girls come in and interrupt their testosterone fest that includes talking mad shit and being general fuckheads to each other for fun. the girls enjoy the social aspects of the game too, and play the game their way... often by creating intricate social networks in and out of the game and creating chaos just to see it play out.

none of this is great, and people should maybe stop being internet losers and just murder the alliance scumbags like any reasonable gamer would do. but it's a game so chill out and enjoy the ride, imo.

where toxic femininity is a real problem is when it plays out in the real world. i don't see much of this, but i bet if 90% of our politicians were women we'd see more of it.

sorry for the weird post. i've thought about toxicity in mmos a lot lol

oh i'm replaying to other posts but it got too long lol

You should have posted a smug anime girl. Here, take this one, free of charge.

>The article is still up
Weird, it's up now for me but wasn't before, I even tried checking from my phone.
They must have SHUT IT DOWN because they were getting a lot of traffic from here and /pol/ but then realised traffic = money

Also, thanks for that, user.

>white nationalists have used milk to symbolize white purity
That's kind of ironic considering milk is full of puss and feces.

I don't entirely understand the point you're trying to make. But if I'm reading this correctly you're arguing that women entering and dissolving masculine-dominated environments are fine.
That I can't agree with, and you don't see why you think that's fine. If MEN create an enviroment for MEN, then its entirely rational of them to keep women out of it. I'm well aware of
>muh slippery slope
but this process has happened enough times to so you can treat it as an inevitable consequence of allowing women into any subculture.

This process has seeped into every level of society and is completely ubiquitous in any possible niche. Veeky Forums is one of the only places left where masculinity is accepted and encouraged, which is why its especially egregiousto see women try to sink their claws into this place as well.

Like, I honestly try to respect women and all, but you're making it really fucking difficult when you try to demand the only place on the internet where masculinity is accepted and encouraged should change to suit women.

while the women's march wasn't a protest of any one specific thing, isn't that a characteristic of protest movements in general? after the police officers were acquitted of charges in the rodney king trials people protested, but it wasn't all for that specific event. that was just the spark that ignited the flame, and people were protesting the esoteric problem of racism in general.

so what was the women's march about? generally speaking, it was about sexism in america. back when trump was a candidate, he expressed beliefs that were seen as anti-women by attacking the obamacare mandate that health insurance coverage pay for birth control. he was accused of sexual misconduct, and attacked clinton and other women in extremely sexist ways. he was sort of seen by his supporters as like this white masculine hope that the future would continue to be controlled by white men, and women really picked up on that. he threatened women's rights in very concerning ways before he was even inaugurated:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/22/506629695/trump-team-asks-state-dept-to-name-those-working-on-gender-equality

and of course we knew he would make judicial appointments that would work to hinder access to women's healthcare. this has definitely come true, and my biggest fear is that these far-right extremists will shape legal policy to the point where abortion is legal in name only, and reproductive health services becomes a privilege only the wealthy can afford.

politico.com/story/2017/11/22/texas-abortion-federal-court-259474

here's a rare win for common sense in the trump era, but now trump is appointing the people that make these decisions and a lot of harm is likely to come.

omg it got too long again

this is getting long and it's hard to stay on one topic, but i participated in my local women's march and it was this and so many other things that led me to do so. LGBT rights is another. but like the LA riots were about racism in general, the women's march was about sexism. there lol. finished i guess.

does this seem reasonable?

>omg it got too long again
>this is getting long

Stop getting so caught up in how long it is. Length is not a problem

the edge, i don't disagree with your logic but the way you're framing it is so embarrassing, take a chill pill dildo

i was basically just saying that online communities like games or boards like this are toxic to begin with, and since it's all just mindless fun people should chill out about "gaming culture" and the like.

you saying that Veeky Forums is a bastion of masculinity seems silly to me because it's nothing holy or sincerely important, but i'd also like to insist to you that i'm not demanding this place change on my behalf. it is interesting that these places are open to the public and you're kind of upset about other people coming in and "ruining things" for the people already here. something that's publicly available is publicly available, and i don't understand why you disagree with segments of the public coming in and participating.

>it's nothing holy or sincerely important
Fairly certain the last bastion of masculinity can be called important.

>i'd also like to insist to you that i'm not demanding this place change on my behalf
Allowing women is a slippery slope, like previously mentioned. Your presence can, howevery unlikely that is, inspire other women to come here, and at which point masculinity has been dealt the killing blow by the simply satanic ability to infiltrate and subvert any culture, that women have.

>you're kind of upset about other people coming in and "ruining things" for the people already here
Mocking and discriminating against the uninitiated has always been going on here. People that don't fit in are told to fuck off. With men that's not usually a big deal, because after a couple of weeks of being called a retard, they get accustomed to and internalize the ''board culture'' as much as that phrase makes me cringe. With women however, they can't seem to internalize said culture and if they don't like it, they try to change it. That is what the problem is. Veeky Forums is indeed open to the public but remains esoteric as a way to preserve what defines itself.Tumblr is open to the public, but I'm pretty sure the people there would get pretty upset if I went around calling everyone faggots, cucks and roasties.

>i don't understand why you disagree with segments of the public coming in and participating.
For the reasons stated above. But let me see if I can break it down:
1. Veeky Forums is the last bastion of masculinity
2. The fact that is the last bastion of masculinity is what makes preserving said masculinity important
3. Veeky Forums is open to the public, but has preserved its defining characteristics by being very fucking stringent about what kind of behaviour is tolerated.
4. The fact that Veeky Forums is open to the public is not an invitation for women to come along and ruin the subculture, like they have done with everything else.

"Toxic masculinity" is a dumb meme, but I agree with the rest of what you said.

You can't really accuse Veeky Forums of any kind of masculinity, toxic or otherwise, when everyone here is obsessed with being the little girl.

I'm into polyamory and this still disgusts me.

not the girl youve been talking with the whole time and while i mostly agree i feel like specifying boards might help cause there is a huge amount of non-masculine boards

youtube.com/watch?v=MT3TAGuDioQ

you're of course free to believe whatever you want, and i guess here the majority agrees with you.

i'd argue that masculinity is alive and well, and is not in need of a bastion because it's literally everywhere. as a female gym goer, i feel like gyms are generally masculine environments that are sort of unwelcoming of women.

I know, so why not stick to those? You don't see me going over to /cgl/ or whatever and call them degenerate weeaboos that deserve to be gassed.

But I guess you've sort of confirmed my suspicion that there's been an uptick of women on this board lately. Is this a coordinated effort or something?

and is not in need of a bastion because it's literally everywhere
While you can argue that masculinity stands strong in every day society. Women dominate pretty much every corner of the internet, this is the last place that you don't, which is why I'm even bothering having an argument with a far-left feminist on an East-Timorian mushroom picking image forum

>i feel like gyms are generally masculine environments that are sort of unwelcoming of women.
Your impious, slimy tendrils have managed to dig into that as well. Loads of gyms cater more and more to women. If women don't like men grunting, they get the staff to ban it. If they don't like men wearing stringers or posing in the mirror, they ban that as well. I work out at a gym in a working-class part of town, infamous for teenage gangs and moonshine production, and it was one of the latest gyms in the country to ban steroid users, and its incredibly obvious who dominates the environment. ''Female'' areas are 70% of the facility and men are sequestered into a lone corner where all the free weights are.

i mean its just the more normalization of Veeky Forums in general, it might be just a fad that fades in time, but right now there are more women on every board it feels like so maybe it is a coordinated effort they plan at the feminism rallies

soy milk nigga

well you got us to reply so at least you have that. still kill yourself.

I accidentally said soyboy at a party recently. I hope no one googled it. They asked what I meant and I just kind of mumbled and walked away. I think I revealed my power level or just about did.