How do I make weight gain shakes without protein powder?

How do I make weight gain shakes without protein powder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyrKq-KSIBo
youtube.com/watch?v=22Hg9G3CS4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't u wanna use powder?

Stomach problems

youtube.com/watch?v=fyrKq-KSIBo

My son couldn’t eat whey I bought him some carnivore and he it’s it fine.. it’s steak powder

blended cheeseburgers

Sugar

Who the fuck is this roid mokey

Well you dont actually need shakes if you can get enough protein with your meals

Eat protein-rich food, like split pea (20-25% protein and cheap as fuck).

delet now

Stick quark, milk and whatever flavoring you want in a blender

This is the result of decades of untreated mental illness, on par with body acceptance fatties except they live longer on average.

does anyone think this guy looks good. my girlfriend says she would screw a fatass before him.

no, he looks way too unnatural

All I know is that his pants are a little too short for him.

you do it like a man

youtube.com/watch?v=22Hg9G3CS4s

This dude has fucked hotter chicks than your girlfriend can even dream of knowing. So no one here really cares what your skinny fat, brunette, 5/10 girlfriend thinks

Your girlfriend wouldn't have a choice.
And you wouldn't stand a chance against the mutant of all mutants.

>Implying he wasn't 100% natty

What is he up to these days, haven't heard much from him

sorry to break this to you but he's dead since few months ago

all you would have to do is walk briskly and he would be out of breath in 30 seconds. thought only niggers were this dumb

heart probably exploded from 8000 pounds of roids

All 5'2 of him.

Post your pics or STFU and hit the gym

Milk, oats, peanut butter, eggs, nuts, banana, ice cream, dash of olive oil. Try that, decent protein, good cals.

OUT

I'm still sad about it. I miss his videos

this is probably the best tasting alternative but its going to taste weird if you put too many oats in, plenty of banana is a yes though.

Wealthy Harpsichord

Lots of soy

>kill it
>God obliges

" you can use steroids in a healthy way" retard

Hugh Woahmeat, he died whilst squatting

say that to his face fucker not online see what happens

can't. he's too stupid and died. Darwinism. the earth naturally gets rid of stupid people by just letting them do what they do.....

>2 minutes of him saying he's going to tell you how to make the best weight gain shake
people seriously watch this shit?

Why are you leaving out the part where he literally tells you exactly what to do and how to adjust it to fit your needs, you absolute fucking retard

Oh please a guy like that wouldn't last more than 1 minute fucking at full throttle.

because shit tier youtubers repeat themselves 5 times before getting to the topic for ad rev you absolute fucking piana cum guzzler

>implying guzzling mutant cum wouldn't increase my serum testosterone by 300%

Ok

Please leave this board now. You are not welcome here.

If you said this shit to me in person I would not hesitate to kill you

dick piano

please stop.
It still hurts user.

they've started selling this high protein milk around my area, you can buy it in skim or full-fat. Upon inspection of the bottle I have learned that this is not made with powders, but the protein is separated via the process of being cold pressed, and then recombined in new proportions. So, if you wanted you could buy the full-fat version of a product like this and mix it with fruit or oats and honey or whatever you like. Also, add some high protein yoghurt.

I declare a jihad against you, your days are numbered faggot

nice bait

Jesus at least put some salsa in it or something what the fuck

Was*

>tells people what to do instead of buying his product

god what a decent fucking bro

lol irony

Whole milk, unflavored whole fat Greek yogurt, peanut butter, oatmeal, hit purée, drink

I don’t think he’s in heaven, I think he is on Mars like Dr. Manhattan.
Naked and building exercise equipment when he’s not doing a 12 hour arm workout.
Making protein shakes out of Mars soil that has been exposed to nuclear sun rays and milking a thicc big titty walrus Skywalker style to mix his shakes and maybe he fucks it now and then.

fork raises

Geez, bruh, that's almost sexual devotion you got there.

Oats+peanut butter+wholemilk. That's it

thats some good bait, troll