Has anyone here tried Juggernaut Method or any other program from JTS? If so, how was it?

Has anyone here tried Juggernaut Method or any other program from JTS? If so, how was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/j41mqhcoejs4jfn/AABtVyhHbIHfmiARtgmLoLh-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did Cowboy Method. Pretty good for the first 2 phases, but I struggled with Phase 3 due to inexperience with triples, doubles and singles.

What was this girl's name again

I want to Juggernaut her pussy

kelly

Insta?

>her
>pussy

kek

she deleted it. she quit.

Where can I find pics anyway

go beg on /b/ or something I'm not dumping here

im going to incorporate their advice on from their video Principle of Phase Potentiation in a few days now that ive hit 1/2/3/4. hopefully it works out

Not him but I did Cowboy method as well. One of my favorite programs alongside candito 6 week. Its a lot of volume but it really hones in on your squat form and work capacity. I gained about 30 lbs on my pause squat which may not seem like a lot for 12 weeks, but it made me more,comfortable with volume and more efficient.

i did the original Juggernaut method program

pretty good. Not my favorite. Didn't love the waves (10's, 8's, 5's, whatever it was, I can't totally remember). Felt like Only doing certain rep ranges made me lose out on the skill of other rep ranges

like only doing sets of around 10 for deadlift, then only sets of around 8.... when i got back into low reps I felt I had lost my "skill" at low reps. I couldn't dial everything in as well. Couldn't brace as well as I used to be able to. Wasn't as explosive.

I could go on, but overall I thought it was an okay program. I wouldn't run it again, and i've had a lot better success with other programs since- but juggernaut routines are at least way better than most routines people come up with on their own

promoting thot behavior are you a jew?

What programs do you feel are better, then?

Her name was Lywi.gr

I have run juggernaut and juggernaut 2.0 for a few months it was a pretty good program, found it easy to fit in my cardio and sports training around.

juggernaut is designed for people training in sports as a sort of optimal MEV that allows you to utilise recovery on conditioning and skills training, and that's exactly how i use it

the deadlift part is a bit stupid though, deadlifts shouldn't be trained the same as other lifts

if someone post her last few pics (I think I'm only missing the last two, like the ahegao one) here I'll dump all I have from her tomorrow.

she is brazilian and her name is Kelly.

Is this the ahegao one you're missing?

This thread is all shilling, right? No one actually paid for this shit.
Post ebook if you have it

No. the very last image she posted less than a day before she closed her account was another ahegao one.

I paid for a copy of the book, but the ebook can be found in the Training Methods file here
dropbox.com/sh/j41mqhcoejs4jfn/AABtVyhHbIHfmiARtgmLoLh-a

Thanks. I'll check it out when I get home

She always deletes it but reinstates it a few days later. Hope that trend continues this time

Not sure if it counts but I just got done with a Renaissance Periodization hypertrophy block, which was excellent. Made amazing gains. It's the only resource I'm aware of that awares natties on mass training without simply being "more volume" or "get a pump" etc

My 1RMs for the big 3 have definitely gone up. By the end I could high bar squat 7x8 the same weight I was low bar squatting 5x5 before I started

Surely this entire thread is shills
Can a Veeky Forums platinum member please verify the authenticity of this juggernaut method

Fucked up people.

I'm going to look like a shill saying this but surely you cunts have heard of juggernaut method before or JTS, I mean I know Veeky Forums doesn't lift but surely

I spent an hour to two trying to understand it and plan it but couldn't, I should give it another look some time but I'm a fan of simplicity.

Would you care to post the program you referred to? I want to get a grip of what it's like.

I will upload my spreadsheet. Each workout is different with different variables and posting in in text form would be impossible.

What's the best way for a computer illiterate fuck to upload files without fucking up?

go fuck yourself you retarded piece of shit

Just screenshot each phase

Ok, if you can hang around a while that would be good cause I'm not at the computer right now

Bumping for the spreadsheet

Here. Don't bother dumping though.

depends on your goals

personally been on hybrid performance method for a while

also like Building the Monolith

Ya I’m honestly surprised jts content doesn’t show up more here

Look, it's my ex only acting way slutty for attention. Lol