Fighting

How often do you fight? What biological changes occur in people who fight often? (I.e higher test levels etc) has anybody every thought about making a fight club with your friends? what social affects would fighting your friends regularly have?

Fight club stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdDpEPEQOlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cnO0OYvw-qg&t=69s
youtube.com/watch?v=0b2s8XrRfGM
youtube.com/watch?v=cNsopkV7S8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YTF-wQ-RdDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. DYEL teenager who just saw the movie and is hyped about it.

concussions

pic related

Not what happened, i just heard about it on a podcast and thought the Veeky Forumsbois would have some interesting stories/opinions

Fighting someone is retarded and unnecessary 99% of the time if you live in a 1st world country.

I mean yeah but just for fun, it has to be some kind of catharsis right? assuming you're not trying to kill each other

Last year I tried to start a fight club with my friends. Lost all my friends. A lot of guys don't want to be challenged or to compete. I also happened to lose my friends around the election, all were Gary Johnson d00d weed libertarians and I was trying to make us great again. I later met a bunch of guys at a Trump rally and we basically started a fight club, we meet on the weekend, do pad work, and spar. Being a part of a group of men you're competitive with does wonders for your life. I think human males evolved for a militant gang type existence and modern life totally separates us from that.

Concussions are actually pretty rare for bare-knuckle. Part of the reason professional boxing slowly moved to using big gloves was so fighters could punch harder without hurting their hands and thus more fights could end in knock outs so it was more fun to watch and they could make more money off it.

This is what i was thinking, like sometimes i just want to get hype and just fight, but there's basically no way to do it without paying i'll be honest it feels like i'm boxed in a bit

You've never been in a fight.

Killing each other is the point you completely let go or you die.

What podcast?

Had a fight club with a few of my friends for a few years In high school which was like 8 years ago. Recently started it back up again like a year and a half ago (only with 2/3rds of the people mind you but our numbers will get up there the more people in our circle need a way to get violent in an area with no consequences other than personal injury, and it is worth it. Friends of mine whom have never known confidence in their lives before won’t back down from fights in the bar now, and I’d say are noticably higher test. Warning to the wise; injuries are frequent, use gloves and helmets before devolving into bare knuckle slugfests (those get out of hand faster than you can comprehend right now), and have someone whom knows their shit really well (for example I went to a boxing gym with another of my bros for three years before getting the gang back together) because then when people are at an impasse, or one person has a new strategy that’s stupid effective, we might get together and brainstorm on how to beat it, make it better, or have a “big bitch meeting” where everyone bitches about it and the dude kicking everyone’s ass calls us bitches and shows us some of his technique and either what to do against it or keeps using it in fights until one of us figures it out.
Our basic rules are as follows
1.if anyone asks about your injuries, you fell. Leave it at that.
2.no shoes, no shirt, and no weapons
3.eye gouging, ball kicking, and any otherwise very dirty techniques are punishable by sustained gang beating
4.fights end when either person says it ends. Or passes out. Refs can be assigned if people are being dicks about it
5.train with those bigger than you, fight those the same size as you or at least close
6.there are no friends in the ring, you are opponents
7.there will be no hard feelings outside the ring, don’t be a fucking baby
8.know your limits, if you are having a hard time seeing, vomiting, or can barely stand, the fight is over.

the official podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=JdDpEPEQOlQ

Yeah i thought about that, but sometimes i would probably lose myself in rage. I know what happens when someone hit my face and thats not good for a friendship.

youtube.com/watch?v=cnO0OYvw-qg&t=69s

Any changes in your body would be from whatever conditioning you did to prep for the fight. The physical act of fighting does pretty much nothing for your body. The fighting itself would get you mentally prepared for fighting but that's about it. Slow sparring is usually how you would want to build up. Obligatory you want to do that with people that know what they're doing/are trustworthy and aren't looking to shit on a newb for /ego/ gains.

Well...you will get to that point. Just make sure no one has hard feelings about the fight and the 130 pound dyel isn’t fighting the 190 pound guy whom has been lifting for two years+.

Just don’t be fucking stupid about it man.

If you aren't afraid of privately associating with the Alt-Right/Pro-White circles, that's probably the best way to do it. Young right wing white guys are usually all about reclaiming their masculinity and feeling like they are part of a tribe. I met all my current friends by getting on the Daily Stormer Book Club and messaging a local guy, he introduced me to more dudes from Identity Evropa, and a TRS "Pool Party" group. We started the "Fight Club" after many long talks about the issues that young white guys face and what's missing from our lives, and now have almost dozen guys that meet up weekly. This type of thing is happening all over the US right now, sometimes through a specific political group and sometimes across a few political groups or fraternities. It doesn't have to be explicitly political (my group isn't), but political groups are going to be your easiest in.
Or you can shell out a few hundred bucks per month for an MMA gym, which will probably give you better training but way less camaraderie

>all over the US right now
Live in bongland

Yeah thats true, fortunately almost all of my friends are pretty much the same height and build (it's kind of weird to be honest)

You guys should mess with some old school Irish bareknuckle rules. Once people learn that their hands aren't invincible a lot of the dangerous haymaker shit stops. My guys usually spar with boxing gloves or MMA gloves, but my old group did bareknuckle stand up only and it was way more fun and actually safer for your noggin.

I want to fight but anytime it even comes close to fighting i get scared, how do i stop this and actually fight someone. Also tips on starting a fight, i want to get hit at least once in my life

youtube.com/watch?v=0b2s8XrRfGM

Id probably join some sort of boxing or mma class my man. Unless you have a bro that can spar with you really quick I don’t think starting a random fight is the smartest idea. You have no guarantee the guy you start shit with isn’t gonna stomp your head in after he’s done swinging on you.

If your friends aren't willing to spar with you (at a level of intensity you're comfortable with) you need new friends.

I spar quite hard on a weekly basis. Do want really change anything other than being sharper in terms of reaction time desu.

It's fit, I have no friends. Any way to at least stop the fear coming up

everyone gets worried when they are fighting a stranger, you start to sweat hands and legs start to shake maybe even small twitches on the face but after time of getting in alot of scuffles it wont happen so much.

if you want to be hit stand in someones personal space when they are having a go at you.

if you dont want to be hit punch or kick anyone that is coming close to your personal space.

I have punched people for telling my girlfriend to shut up and i have punched people for threatening to stub me.

I think this shit is interesting, I'm not a manlet and I'm relatively thick but I'm a super big pussy. I want to fight to get stronger/ manlier, but I can't find any boxing or martial art gyms in my area and my friends are complete soy-boys who have the "as long as I'm having fun and there's lots of love my live is ok!" mentality. Anyone here in New England, specifically Massachusetts who can point me in the right direction?

youtube.com/watch?v=cNsopkV7S8Y

>much fight club

Join a boxing gym, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=YTF-wQ-RdDk

Yeah i remember doing this 10 years ago and everyone would film it on their sidekick 2s and then trade nudes of all the rawr girls with face piercings and then drink four loko and then put on 300 and then listen to crystal castles

sounds like a good time honestly

All my friends back in high had seen the movie and of course we all liked it. Nothing official, but we would have grappling fights during football games. We would easily get 20 people watch. The game was boring because team was too good. We sucked at grappling. Once saw a 20 minute fight cause neither would quit. too much pride.

Also we would fist fight in the bathroom. Body shots if we were friends.

The closest thing to a real fight club iv been around was after PE, the second class would come as we were leaving and they would bring gloves and fight eachother before class. I got called out on my one team and had to shut him up. Easy win. They got caught in the end.

Cont...Years later got into BJJ and Muay thai. Im sure it increases test just like most exercise. 100% will make you more confident and also makes you realize fighting should be avoided because brain damage is forever. Martial arts is recommended to any man. You should know how to defend yourself.

get training. If you are that scared you will lose. You can 90% of all fights before fist fly just by being super confident and good shit talking. trust me, train.

Brain damage is a physical change.

Don't get me wrong, combat sports are fun. I did them for years, but being an old fag I now see it's totally not worth it. You can work around injured limbs but brain fog and post concussion syndrome drain your life.

If you want combat simulation isn't paint ball better? (Only did it a few times). I don't even spar striking anymore. Not worth it lads.

It...it was the best time

Did some nooby grappling spars with a couple of my mates (two of us lift but all inexperienced fighters) and we all commented on how it was a great release of energy and felt fantastic afterward

Resident of one of new englands shittiest towns here. have fought many people many times, including my own father. ive fought my freinds, ive fought my enemies and the one thing iv'e learned is that any training or technique u think ur gonna learn in a street fight is probably useless. maybe knowing how to throw a good punch but for the most part its far dirtier than any martial arts anticipate. i know kids who've been taking sambo their entire lives and got their ass wiped by a 130 pound kid who's dad was a tweaker.

Tell us more!

Nobody is talking about learning meme fighting techniques, were just discussing a fight club as a means of enjoyment

I don't fight enough, and I feel like it's bad for my life. Lots of frustrations go without outlet or release. Problem is, I do physical work for a living and last time I did fights/sparring I almost severed a tendon in my shoulder. Almost lost my job because of it, and had to endure months of outright agonizing work that interfered with healing and now has permanently impacted that arm's performance.

Shit sucks.

Never start a fight with someone if they are minding their business. Because for one youll look like a dick and if you get your ass kicked youll look even worse

You sound like a soyboy. You'll quit after a few weeks.

Same goes for all you fags here whining about wanting to fight but haven't done it before.

Do bjj - learn some humility

At least once a week sometimes more. None on good weeks.
Probably hate. Or serious injuries. Fightimg is dumb.

Wtf are ypu g9nna do wjen someone dies you fuckinv criminal scum dip shit?
>Hurr durr bury the body
This is how prison happens

>What biological changes occur in people who fight often?
You start to look pretty ugly

Get boxing gloves and mouth guards to reduce the CTE

>get in a fight
>get torn clothes
???

>go to judo
>be bored until sparring
>lose gains due to systemic farigue and inflammation

>go to some MMA shit
>spar with a dude
>unconvincingly win? idk
>end up with a swollen leg from all the low kicks
>can't squat for 2 weeks

I like to fight but the consequences are counterproductive.

Don't use gloves, learn to fight without them.
Safer for the head too.
Less safe for the hand.

I'd like to be a wolf, but I'm a pussy and they'd probably destroy me. I do like black metal a lot.

>americans
>calling each other grimnir
>punching a "junior" when he is on the ground and in no stance to fight anymore
>hooting and hollering
Americans ruin everything.

"Here in the ruins of the old world, a new breed of man is rising; shaping himself in the image of his gods so that he may become them.

This is the Centurion Method."

Neck yourself "warfit crossfit gym", "centurion method", such fedora.

MMA part isn't quite true bro.Most fights won't leave your leg fucked up from kicks (But very tired from all the running/jumping around) and even if a fight goes like that,you'll get used to it and will be able to train legs after just a few days off.

Plus,it's the perfect cardio with actual benefits and makes you gain or atleast maintain good stamina

No, I mean I was sparring with the dude and decided to take him down because I did muay thai like 5 years ago and forgot how to strike and he kept low kicking me to keep me away and I kept tanking him and eventually took him down.

It still sucked and I learned nothing.

I want to join a kudo gym, it sounds and looks good, but I don't have time atm.

>what social affects would fighting your friends regularly have?
Depends I guess. Me and my friends, whenever we get drunk, play fight but it's mostly just wrestling or majorly pulling punches. I assume bare knuckle boxing your bros on a regular basis would cultivate some negative feelings.

Woah there, Donovan.

You're like a cult recruiter.

We did have a small club, but it's advised to do only if you know what you're doing.
We were all pretty much professionals, fought with teeth guards, no kicks and open arms only to minimize accidental injuries.
In these kind of fights you only want to improve reflexes/technique, the real training should happen on punching bags/fights with gloves.

T. Ultimate beta male

Jesus Christ people on this board are pathetic

>>go to judo
>>be bored until sparring
>>lose gains due to systemic farigue and inflammation
fuck bro iktf
>tfw love judo and lifting
idk what to do, maybe roids

I would like to join a fight club, i think it would be fun

too bad i have no idea how to go about getting into or starting one of these things

>I have punched people for telling my girlfriend to shut up and i have punched people for threatening to stub me.
Unless you thought you were in immediate danger, that's reckless and infantile as fuck

It's because you're a weak dyel with no cardio fag. I lift three times a week and do BJJ three times a week with no issues recovering. Stop with retarded body part split to minimize inflammation

BJJ is alot easier than judo stfu

I think you will adapt eventually.
Like, lift until you're intermediate, overreach, have a recovery month and start judo at that point. So that your body gets time to adapt to judo while lifting lighter weight.

>he thinks it's cardio that causes judo inflammation
It's being 100kg and being thrown repeatedly to the floor.

Alcohol

>did muay Thai
>can't defend low kicks

You never did muay thai

don't fight just for the sake of it, that's gypsy tier mentality

>grow up in middle east
>have to fight other kids everyday
>shit gets more violent in school
>now in college people get severely injured/ killed every once in a while in fights
>winning boosts your test a bit at first
>losing makes you want to come back tougher
>after years though
>you just want to walk down the street peacefully
>you try not to make eyecontact on your way to get cigarettes
>look around by mistake and lock eyes with a couple of dudes
>"What're you looking at buddy"
>here we go again

enjoy living in a civilized society you fucking retard.

If a tough boi pretending to be drunk wants to fight me I usually do one of these
>call the security if possible
>kick their legs
>talk him out of it
>glass the cunt (had to do it once)
>run
>throw other people at him
>actually fight

Which country did you grow up in user?

Had a short-lived small fight club in my basement/garage for a month or two, 7 or 8 friends, not particularly close.

No discernible bio changes, but the level of mutual respect you have during the fight is something I've never experienced anywhere else. We all absolutely became better friends because of it. Direct, one-on-one competition is absolutely necessary for healthy male psychology/sociology, and fighting is an absolutely basal, unifying form of competition.

I did a couple, broke everybody's initial guard with an uppercut That was enough to satisfy me, so I stopped participating and it fizzled out.

It was a good experience on the whole, and it's free. And if nothing else, it's a good way to see if you're interested in doing boxing/MMA.

Note that none of this applies to bar/street fights, that shit's retarded and only ever brought me more stress, e.g. worrying if I'm gonna get arrested or jumped later.

Fighting between two consenting adults is fun and arguably healthy, fighting to resolve a dispute is not fun, not healthy, not rewarding; if you want to fuck somebody up for petty shit you're better off getting laid (not a jab, 100% earnest) or telling a therapist about how your daddy used to whip you with a car antenna (50% a jab, 50% serious).

>that shit level of fighting ability
I guess black people have nothing to be scared of after all

holy shit guys just find an mma gym and train there

I'm 5'6, 160lbs. My 2 roommates are essentially soyboys at this point (physically), one of them is 155lbs at 6' and never did anything athletic in his life, and the other one is 6'3 about 175lbs and used to do mc-dojo karate with me (kek) and other sports but not anything in the past 4 years. We were joking about fighting over the last piece of pizza, and me and the weaker 6' buddy joked about ganging up to eliminate the other guy for the pizza. Long story short the 6'3 guy was confident he would annihilate the my other buddy, but he was sure I could kick both their asses.

I didn't agree or disagree but I felt like pointing out that both of them had a reach advantage on me, one of them had reach and weight, and none of us had any actual training or fight experience, but because I've been going to the gym for a few years they believe I have the advantage. Personally I think it would be even between all of us, and would come down to whoever wanted to win the most.

Tl;dr
>I took the pizza
Pic for reference, this is all it takes to make soyboys think you can fight somehow

Fall river bro? Or new Bedford

that double leg was pretty masterful. but there punches seemed incredibly sluggish. maybe they're not punching at full power. no one punches that slow.

Stay mad cuck

That was so cringey holy shit.

double leg was pretty slow, wouldn't have worked on anyone with a smidgen of wrestling background

Just wrestle them and get on top. Then they cant do shit.

Why would you make a fight club when you could just sign up for BJJ?

>Learn move
>Spar
>Repeat
>Repeat for 8 years
>Black belt

It's a comfy martial art.

Tell me you in South Florida, bro.

Seems stupid.

Last time it was two roid boys at a party who were getting kicked out for being total dicks. Walked past all the larger guys and got to the end of the yard and then came up on me, who was only tangentially involved in the whole beef.

So I get "what are you looking at pussy" and one goes to get in my face so I just grabbed the closest bottle to me and hit him. Then his face pretty much exploded in blood. His friend saw and ran away and the other dude was knocked out cold. Got pretty scared about the cops and left.

Guess he just needed stiches and had a concussion.

This is why real fights are stupid, even if you're taller and bigger and have numbers you can still get seriously injured and even if you win you have to worry about being tracked down for assault and medical bills.

Dude was asking got it though.

I assume you're saying this because standing take downs are painful. Just because a bjj class doesn't do standing take downs everyday, doesn't mean there isn't something incredibly painful mixed in.

You ever practice collar choke techniques in judo for 25mins straight? You ever go home with "hickies" on your neck? You ever have someone give you a leg lock? Put you in an arm bar that goes just a little too far?
BJJ is not "alot easier".

>buddy wants to have a light spar
>We are both untrained but I'm an MMA enthusiast and practice striking techniques like an autist
>I also run so my cardio is way better than his
>start outboxing and moving around
>Buddy complains about me moving too much and that he's getting tired
>Turned my head because I almost ran into a table backing up
>get blasted by a full powered punch with intent to knockout me out
>Sorry it's hard to control my power when I get tired

Don't spar with people who have ego problems
Easy way to get hurt

Nope, but I met some rad dudes from Florida when I was in C'ville. Search around you'll find them.

/thread

Just go to meetup and search martial arts/sparing. You are welcome user

Sparring*

this is some of the dumbest shit i've ever read on a board about /onions/ and /saltfasting/

I'm a purple belt ready for my brown and I practice a fuck ton of bjj, but it has some major problems that I can't figure out how to get around
>Every gym is full of women
training with women is degenerate and bad for your development as a man
>Gi
I train no gi mostly, but it's hard to find no gi only gyms, at least compared to gi.
>pulling guard
JUST

I try to stick to submission wrestling because it's mostly men and no gi, but unfortunately I have to train 80% bjj.