You have exactly 11.4 seconds to explain why your grandma isn't squatting 800 pounds right now

>You have exactly 11.4 seconds to explain why your grandma isn't squatting 800 pounds right now
youtube.com/watch?v=nH8Pm_4oquk&t=101s

She passed away in September.

FPBP
FPBP
FPBP REEEEE

Because she's dead.

Because I hate her and I want her to die as soon as possible. She is senile moved in with my family. She stinks, is rude, ungrateful, shes tearing apart my poor mother with her pointless existence. She eats our food, wakes us up in the middle of the night, and because of dementia will ask the same question 30 times before the answer sinks in. It not her fault, but I still hate her for taking my home away from me. She is a parasite, a cock roach that lives in my house, a fucking disgusting vulture . I hate her with ever fiber of my being and I would kill her if I thought I could get away with it. The only hard part of ending her pathetic existence is the effect it would have on my mom, though I suspect she would be relieved, albeit secretly. I will never do this. I will never burn away an entire lifetime of good will. I will not die with my children and grand children loathing me for placing myself in their care. I would sooner rot in a home than put my own blood through what that fucking harpy has put us through.

holy fuck

not even gonna click that video.

Rip is a fat

and you will be ripped and shredded when youre 60 years old, im sure

t. fattytoe

You need to lose some weight buddy

t. skinny weak faggot

rippetoe squatted 622 in a meet. he squatted 335x11 at age 53. he deadlifted 500 at age 55
oh but he doesn't know what he's talking about because he's fat

>the ABSOLUTE state of Veeky Forums

great argument. go jack off to your anime girls some more, you beta weakling

It was a joke based off of the content of the video you dumb cunt.
you didn't see a /s and got confused, typical ledditor

fuck you dude

this

Still, he is fat

Lol

0 cardio though

rip is fat

What's wrong with being slightly fat tho