What is the single fastest way to lose weight regardless of health concerns

What is the single fastest way to lose weight regardless of health concerns.

meth

cut off a limb

cut off a leg

What is the single fastest way to lose weight regardless of health concerns and without losing a body part.

Depends on how fat you are, plastic surgery comes to mind, followed by that cryo thing that freezes fat.

If you are poor, just go on the African diet.

Contract chrons disease

Or fast in a sauna I guess

eat only 500 calories and exercise till you burn 3500 calories a day (this isn't hard), you'll lose a pound a day

Would mixing fasting with cardio be smart or just stick with the fasting? im not overweight im just trying to go bone mode.

fpbp

Probably bloodletting.

Cut off your head.

Water fast.

this is the only good answer so far

More like cutting of your body

Get a stomach bug or some other intestinal illness where you can't eat anything other than a piece of toast for a full week

Do all of these

Liposuction

I did this when I was 16. Probably would be 6'2 had I not

a clen, dnp and yohimbine cocktail twice a day

any means necessary to not consume calories, so meth would be an option lol

>buut bu-ut I was destined to be tall
When will they learn?

Go to bed Christian Bale

Cavities or other painful dental problems. Even minor toothaches will get the job done. Chewing (bx) = pain (aversive stimulus) --> decrease in chewing bx aka eating. Over time you'll learn to want to eat less, slower, or only softer foods.

Is it safe to buy dnp "fertilizer" on ebay?

Didn't get mine from ebay, but yes it's "safe".

DO NOT FUCKING UP THE DOSE JUST BECAUSE YOU DON"T "FEEL IT"

The shit takes time to build up in your system so some dumbasses up the dose after two days and end up boiling their insides. Expect to feel like shit around the 4th day. You are technically poisoning yourself after all.

Drive deep into a desert, or like Death Valley, put a gun in your mouth, pull the trigger, and eat the bullet.
After the bloat and eventual pop, your body can lose a pound per hour.

>Didn't get mine from ebay
Dinitro or somewhere else?

easy, kill yourself

a ghost weighs nothing