WHY DID I LISTEN TO BIZ I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SOLD MY BTC FOR SHITCOIN CASH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You should buy the dip you dip

sell it now before u lose everything

haha don't worry OP this is all part of Roger's plan. He's just waiting for BTC to hit the top. As soon as it hits a number he's happy with, he'll start offloading his 24k BTC for BCH, annihilating the price of cuck coin and sending BCH to the stars.

Don't worry OP it's all going to be ok. You just have to believe, like me. Just believe and it'll be ok, you'll feel all warm and fuzzy inside and always be happy. Like me.

>sub 900$

Pump and Dumps are only possible because of numbuts like you. You deserve this.

You didn't listen to biz, you listened to shills.
You listened to jewchinks.
You listened to madness and retardation.

You deserve everything you got from it, which is much less than nothing :^)

>larping as a loser to try and FUD BCH
another one

>you'll feel all warm and fuzzy inside and always be happy. Like me.

Lay down the crack pipe Juan.

/thread
Veeky Forums wants everyone to win. pajeet wants to bleed you dry.

Fucking love this board

Yea right man they couldnt pull that shit off again that was fucking nuts the first time. 20 billion volume in like 4 hours. 10 billion through one exchange that went down and the prices crashed %45 in 30 minutes.

lol if he'd listened to Veeky Forums he'd be buying corecuck coin at ATH and holding heavy bags of REQ and LINK.

Instead, he's holding bags of pure, golden feathers, plucked from the future king of crypto, BCH.

I pity you core cucks, I really do.

>all day watching the zec pump
>lost the btc 8k

At least will bring huge attention to blockchain in general. Lets celebrate goyz

There is nothing better than watching the yellow kikes crash and burn.
Stay dead.

This is the post of a cult member.

Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.

>Instead, he's holding bags of pure, golden feathers, plucked from the future king of crypto, BCH.

If you listened to me, you would never have touched that garbage. But unfortunately for you I was shouted down by all the chink insect pumpers / useful idiots crawling around biz screaming "corecuck!" etc. -- they seem to be gone now.

Lol almost everyone on this board would have been better off never touching an alt and just putting everything in BTC.

These last 6 months have literally been for nothing, should just just put everything in BTC and kept it there.

>24k BTC

Any major exchange can eat that in a single candle easy.

It's greed. I haven't touched a single other coin than BTC in the last year. Do I have depressing hindsight sometimes? Sure, but at least I'm still netting a pretty fucking nice profit.

Why anyone in their right mind would have bought BCH when it went over 2500 is beyond me though. That's almost unadulterated stupidity.

You poor thing. You must be in this thing deep.