What body fat percentage is too high...

What body fat percentage is too high? I'm not concerned with being shredded like I used to and find getting stronger a lot more rewarding, but I'm around 17% body fat and still putting on weight and wondered how far I can go before I just become a fatass. I'm trying my best to shake the whole insecure bodybuilder mindset where any body fat is bad, but it's hard when that's how I started my first year of lifting. I'm trying to be more relaxed about what I'm eating (not neurotically tracking and obsessing) and focus on building actually healthy habits, but I don't want to let that mentality make me fat.

i stick between 15-18% when its not the middle of summer

Faggot here
About 20%+ is starting to get rather unattractive to me. Can be saved with some well developed muscle but, usually that's not the case.

17% is definitely already pushing it. My rule is just to keep my jawline decently sharp, that’s the part I care the most about getting too fat.

I used to be the same way, but it's funny how my ideals changed. I look at a guy like this and think it looks way more healthy and attractive than someone with a super chiseled face because they're 5% body fat.

Huh. Hopefully I’ll change as well then, thanks for the reply user.

>mfw get sick every time I even try to go under 20%
i think I try to do it too fast

I try to stay around a fluffy set of abs. Getting too shredded natty makes you look gaunt and unmasculine. Don't be fooled by those male models and actors with chiseled faces, a guy with an average face looks shit if he gets too lean.

i'm too vain to exceed 20%. for reference, pic related showed up on google as 19.4%, and that seems accurate/cohesive with Veeky Forums's estimations, although i'd have pegged him for 18% if i had to guess.

once the one-pack turns into a no-pack and the v-taper of the back turns into a horizontal torso, it's time for me to cut.

fuark, forgot pic but upon further study it's actually 22.2%. in my defense, the article does say, "You would never guess that this guy is above 20% bodyfat"

anyway, around this level of bf% is at or near where i will cut.

hey thats that perv in gossip girl

I never noticed before that he has no lats. They would really help his physique

After getting to around 10%, anything over 15 trips me the fuck out. 18 is max for a respectable man id say

>No thigh gap

>tfw have great facial aesthetics
>tfw get overdosed model look when I shred up
>tfw the bitches love it

prove it, lets see that bone structure.

You'll know that your body fat is high when you're nipple is getting pointy from accumulating too much fat around your titties, and when you start to chafe.

2/10 would not cut at this point
not enough muscles
bet he doesn't even weigh 200 in this pic
why would you want to cut if you're not even a man yet

u look like a victim of starting strength

you're alright but you can't be anymore fat than that.

losing abs definition and jawline. that should be the point of no return. % vary from person/complexion/height/lbm.