Start doing neck curls NOW or you'll never fucking make it

Start doing neck curls NOW or you'll never fucking make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuJTqmpBnI0
youtu.be/q7MCjaJ02eQ
rosstraining.com/blog/2013/12/11/neck-training-with-velcro-and-resistance-bands/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neck size is EVERYTHING for aesthetics

Why not post non photoshooped images?

enjoy your shit tier aesthetics fag boy

Post some non actor / model looking dudes

I believe neck curls will make you look better but I've yet to see some examples of anyone with a face less than a 7

the ibama pic took him from a 6 to a 9.

Look up Hayden Christiensen in Revenge of the Sith vs more recent photos

>tfw neck so thick cant button top of some of my shirts
Does anyone know this feel?

I got a neck harness last week and use it twice a week along with neck curls. 4 sets of 20 reps or so on both the harness and curls. The pump from it felt weird at first but I love it now. A larger neck makes such a huge difference in your overall look. It's what people see when they look at you, why not make it larger too? Plus it's good to have a strong neck health wise to some degree.

Consider me redpilled. Neck curls and shrugs?

Same. I wear a lot of collared shirts for work. Had to replace a bunch

The reason those photos look better is because the neck is proportionate to the jaw. So when you take a guy who has a wide jaw and hence a wide jaw and give him a narrow neck of course it looks goofy.

How does Veeky Forums not understand this?

*hence a wide neck

Shrugs don't work neck

I had a naturally wide jaw and a thin neck which looked like shit till I curled every 2 days

>So when you take a guy who has a wide jaw and hence a wide jaw and give him a narrow neck of course it looks goofy.
No, because the reverse is also true

Heavy deadlifts

that looks like an anime character from like Baki Dou

way better on the right

thats the point.jpg

i wanna cum in your ass and have you fart cum bubbles on my face while i masturbate

His face remained shitty tho so what is the point?

How do you program neck curls? Can I just use my dip belt or do I need one of those stupid harnesses?

I don't use a harness and have made good progress on my neck. For the front of your neck you can just curl a plate directly on your head. For the sides and back I prefer to use resistance bands.

he would have traps too if he worked out so it wud look even better

See Christopher meloni in runaway bride vs law and order svu. From punk to hunk.

This may be autism speaking but I'd rather find a middle ground than go full trunkmode.
I'd prefer to be subtle about my gains in many social situations and not look like a rugby player in prison.

>I don't wanna get too big
You're too DYEL to ever reach that point

No this is a character from Baki.

She made his legs way too long

neck curls make me dizzy but neck extensions are completely fine
am i destined to be a necklet?

looks like a jacked lanklet (5¨8 ft.+)

kek

I've started laying on my back and doing some hard core dick sucking simulations, is this the same as doing neck curls?

the fuck is a neck curl.

Has chad gone too far?

I invite you to read my post again since I was talking about neck size, which is the topic of this thread.

will a bigger neck make shoulders wider?
my shoulders are not small by any means nor is my neck(20in shoulders, never measured neck)

Are wrestler bridges enough for neck gainz?

Yeah but be careful I was going ham on them for months and I've had to take a week and a half off because I tweaked something.

Can I do this shit with resistance bands at home so I don’t look like an autist at the gym?

>tfw they have one of these at the gym but i dont wanna look like a turbo autist using it

>I'm w-worried about what people might t-think of me

That's why you're both autists.

hahahaha fuck that shit looks hilarious

Neck bridges beah

Mecha simulator ?

that's sick, wish my gym had one

>tfw only person at my gym that does neck curls.
I know I look ridiculous doing them but who gives a fuck what dyels think

youtube.com/watch?v=VuJTqmpBnI0

skip to 1 minute in

a weapon to surpass metal gear

If you only do neck extensions you're gonna fuck up your posture

youtu.be/q7MCjaJ02eQ

Any tips for doing this at home without a store bought harness?

Does my neck pass guys?

You manage to have a pencil neck even in the most frauded angle lol

Is 17" that bad?

no, he's fucking with you

Check out rosstraining.com and just search "neck"

Simplest way is to get a $2 velcro strap and a resistance band, wrap it around your head and do neck movements in each direction.

rosstraining.com/blog/2013/12/11/neck-training-with-velcro-and-resistance-bands/

this is what I mean

Thanks brah

My neck got thick as fuck since I make the biggest frowny face when bench pressing gets hard.

On multiple occasions I have gotten a neck cramp benching as a result.

I can do 3x100 unweighted neck curls. If I don't have weights at home, how do I go about progressing?

We're. What a meme...

Looks good, hard to tell from the angle, though. Keep working it, I don't think I'll ever stop

how did you get so thicc

I've been using a decently heavy biology textbook, but it's hard to keep on. Just gonna buy plates for home to be honest, can use them for other exercises too anyway

you CANT stop, you get neck gains easy but they also leave easy stop training your neck for a while and you will see

I don't even know what those are, is this shit Alistair Overeem from UFC doing neck curls?

how about looking at the camera straight YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID
why post a picture like this if you want HONEST ratings? everybodys neck is thicc when you do this, stop lying to yourself and post A PICTURE WIT YOU LOOKING STRAIGHT FORWARD THIS INSTANT!

o shit i thought training your neck was meant to HELP you take a punch

neck curls are a proven meme.

isn't it kind of crazy that human being can just fucking swing a fist with all their strength and knock another human out clean, all so fast? like think of how many people's lives ended because of a quick thunk and then black. jesus christ. like if you just got hit kinda hard with any object on a battlefield and knocked out you're a fucking free kill

super useful in actual rassling though. i doubt some of those olympians are even capable of being pinned because they can always bridge their shoulders off the mat. and thats using their neck to lift their body and the weight of another

that it can end all so suddenly, yeah.

It makes me want to appreciate every moment of my life, especially here and now but it still seems so hard to focus on today when I can't stop worrying about the future or remembering the good times in the past.

I'm not watching that clickbait shit

Can we just agree that the first pic is shooped?

I've yet to see ACTUAL REAL LIFE progress pics of anyone training their neck

because nobody actually trains their neck you newfag

the principle with shopped photos stands.

they prove that a bigger neck makes you look better. and you can grow your neck like you can any muscle. real progress pics are unnecessary.

Baki characters must have calves thicker than their quads, though.

Mind telling me what neck harness you use and how it is quality wise? I'm in the market for one right now.

RAW greenhorn in neck curling here. Just did 3x25 on flexions, extensions, and laterals on both sides with a 2.5lb plate and BW 10/20/25 for warmup. Got a neck harness. Is it safe to progress 2.5 lbs per workout? I have 1lb plates so I could go slower.

>torso length is half his legs length

Readyplayeroneposter-tier photoshop here

Ahahaha

Whats the neck theory consensus on this guy?

you dont need equipment. you can just do neck bridges if you're a poorfag

is that fucking Richard Kahui? What ever happened to him?

>lanklet is 5'8+

guess how i know you're a manlet

It's not clickbait, his videos are pretty legit.

looks better on the left tbqh

>decorticate posture

kek, i hope literally destroying your brain is worth it for a few jew bucks

That looks pretty good.

Best neck routine to keep things balanced (or preferably improve posture), and frequency?

i do 3 sets of 30 weighted neck curls 5-6 days a week and my neck grow pretty fast and it helped a lot with my forward head posture and posture in general

it could just be because i had a really really tiny pencil neck tho

>develop neck from 16 inches to 20 inches with neck curls and deadlifts
>suddenly need a lot more sleep
>almost crash my car driving to my parents' house for thanksgiving across state lines
>find out I have severe sleep apnea and it's been fucking my gains and long term health and I have to start wearing a fucking bane mask or I'll die

People say the neck heals pretty damn fast compared to other parts of the body

How long does it take to get any visible results from this?

that's what you get for being a fat fuck
Go for a run instead of sucking imaginary cock all day.

FUNCTIONAL
NECK
STRENGTH

Does anyone do any old fashioned strongman stuff like neck lifts or teeth pulls