Alright, Veeky Forums

alright, Veeky Forums.

my gf has been putting on weight. she is like 120 lbs at 5"7'. how do i get her to stop being such a fat fuck? laxatives in food? i have already tried verbally insulting her with poor results.

pic kind of related its like shes been guzzling pudding

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHC1pQ4Yzq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drop her

Are you trolling, OP?

This is me. I'm anywhere between 115 - 120 and 5'5".

I understand she's female and two inches taller, but if you think she's fat the problem is you, not her. I've also dated a girl who was 4'11 and about 110lbs, so similar enough, and her frame was thin.

Tell her to stop eating

Sshhhhhut up

My wife started eating like a pig once, it was infuriating.
If you've been with your gf for a long time you could do what I did. I raped my wife really , really fucking hard all night and basically hentai mind break fucked her. Just channeled all myanhood to my dick and punded away while whispering "i love you" into her ear. Then in morning when she was lying there broken, drenched in my cum and our sweat, I told her to stop eating like a pig or I'll probably stop loving her.
It werks

72 hour water fast to stop sugar addiction
then omad then omaw
then do cardio

>raped my wife

When will they learn

Do like the dude that made pig noises whenever her girlfriend was eating a cupcake

120lbs for a 5'7 female is on the lighter side. If you can insult her that easily then you clearly don't love her, encourage her to go to gym with you without the insult like an adult or if you're not liking the deal then just leave her instead of being an asshat

black and 5'5? a-at least you have a big dick right?

Why don't you try saying something like
>I don't like how fat you're getting
If she keeps getting fat and it bothers you that much (which it should) you say something like
>bye bitch

>He doesn't rape his wife

Diet. Plan meals and filling snacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHC1pQ4Yzq4

There are some anons that might like your GT.
NSFW BOARD I'M LINKING
NSFW BOARD I'M LINKING

user, without reading the thread I am going to let you in on a little secret. What you need to do is basically rape your wife. Hold her down, fuck her in the pussy, fuck her in the ass, cum on her face/hair. Just treat her like the worst piece of thot you have ever gotten your hands on. Choke her a bit, put her on the carpet and give her some rug burns on her back, etc...

Then after you are done, lean down and whisper in her ear, "If you keep getting fat, I am going to leave you."

>l
this pic.
Is this real?
Jews are such garbage..

I swear I will never trust a jew

yes, it is real

She's just bulking you nigger don't be a gains goblin

i love the jew mind.
>paint myself black
>become leader of BLM Poland
>They will never find out..

Seriously what the fuck is JEWS problems? Every country takes them in, lets them live. And all the do in return is try to ruin and corrupt everything.

tell her to stop being fat
if she doesn't you're a beta

let her see you talking and laughing with fitgirls
kek

hahahahaha

post gf stats

>162cm
>45kg

Made for bbc

Its fabricated story , this guy went to natonalist parade and wanted to see how they raect

I had to break up with my girl friend op. They don't take the hint

my girlfriend is 159cm and 64kg
we both went on a diet for 3 days (she fasted cause she wanted to take communion)
i lost 2 kilos and she lost 300 grams

she fat

>5'7
>120lbs
>literally the low end of the healthy weight range for a woman that height,
Your gf is pretty lean user, maybe don't encourage her to lose any weight unless she's actually, you know, overweight.

THANK YOU SKELETON

no shit sherlock,but desu she is not really to blame,she has a lot of genetic medical conditions including NFM 1 and gilbert's and she gains weight just by looking at food...i wish she could drop to 55kg or so.she also has a lot of muscle

The caption isn't real, the picture is. He painted himself black to be inflammatory during an Independence celebration. He wasn't trying to be undercover or anything, but funny how someone felt the need to try and turn it into propaganda.

There is nothing anywhere about him being a Jew, only Polish.

that's a bmi of 18.8

>stealing your own wallet

>not keeping your wallet in check
>not stealing from your wallet so that some other guy does
Nah fuck that, I talk to my wife with my fucking dick. She's fucking mine.

Tell her she is getting fat and that it's selfish, if she can't handle you telling her that then she is not worth it

Schlomo get out

You should dump her so she can go out and get a real man, unlike you, who's a pussy ass complainer that thinks her very normal weight is considered fat. I hope this girl finds out how much of a prick you are and dumps you.

kek what

Nice numbers

Same here but on boyfriend instead, he was fit but stopped and now had a beer gut and is losing muscle mass fast, try to get him to follow me to the gym but refuses and gets lazy by gaming. Pls halp wat do, and sex is declining as well :((((

Before I started going out with my gf I would never have believed or understood your post. Honestly, in the beginning our sex was really awkward and bad and I was really confused why. Then we got REALLY high together and watched the episode of the Office where Jim and Pam have their first kid and then later, while we were laying in bed not having sex, everything clicked for me.

So listen up anons because I'm about to teach you the secrets to a happy relationship with your gf/wife.

Here's the first, only be with women who like dogs. If she does not love dogs do not go for her. Why? Because she will not make you a better man. If she doesn't like dogs then she most likely does not appreciate the parts of you that make you a man and will try and stop you from developing them. Now listen up, here's the second secret.

Good relationships require a balance. All women fundamentally want to be goddesses. They want to be pampered and fawned over and treated like they are divine. You, the man, fundamentally at your core want to be a vicious fucking animal. And don't look at me and say you don't. That's your fear talking. Your fear of pain and your fear of death. You peel back all the layers of a man's fear and what's left is a snarling, rippling, apex predator who wants to rip the world in two.

And now we come to sex. Sex is the single most important thing that couples can do. If you are not having regular sex with your s/o your relationship is crumbling. If you are not having regular, good sex with your s/o your relationship is on the way to crumbling. Here's how you have good sex.

Your gf/wife is your goddess, you treat her as such. This does NOT mean you put her on a pedestal, that's for the rest of the world to do. You're a man, you're HER man. You're an animal all you want to do is kill and destroy in an orgy of blood (cont.)

Manlet alert
Woop woop woop woop

However, orgies of blood are not conducive to civilization so you can't. Instead you keep all that bottled up, let it stew until you are seeing red.

Then go fuck her. Fuck her like an animal. Fuck her like you want to destroy her. With your dick tell her that she is the most divine being you've ever seen. Tell her she is the most untouchable, beautiful, commanding, unknowable, powerful entity you've ever seen and that none of that matters to you because you're the strongest motherfucking king in the most vicious motherfucking jungle on the planet and that she's yours. And talk to her. Once you feel your bloodlust growl at her. Talk in a deep, guttural voice, a voice like you have a 12-inch cock and you're going to rip her in two with it. A voice like you're an inch from snapping and taking out everybody in the room because you're fucking MAN and if you wanted to you could. Talk like she's your slave and exists only for your pleasure.
Defile her goddess with every single pent-up piece of animalistic bloodlust you have.

Being able to have sex like this with a woman is the single most important thing for your relationship. Sex like this lays the foundation for a healthy, balanced dynamic.

There's a lot more I could say but I want to get this up so that my first post makes sense. If any Veeky Forumsizens are still trying to figure themselves out fundamentally as men and how they relate to women my advice is to go read CS Lewis, Robert Jordan, eat edibles and smoke a J every once in a while. And stay away from indica. Sativa is what you're looking for. Get high on sativa and sit there and think. Think about your life and figure it out. Read what other people have to say about life. You'll see things that you wouldn't have otherwise and bit by bit you'll be able to do it while sober. Maintain your brain, stop fapping, stop playing video games, start eating healthy, start lifting. But most importantly, start conquering your fear.

Cheat on him girlfriend! You deserve it for him neglecting your womanly needs

>i have already tried verbally insulting her with poor results
I guess you could start by not being such a fucking asshole all the time, but I suspect that's a non-starter for you.

I'd recommend you just break up with her. You can't 'make' anyone do anything they don't want to, and frankly you sound like a total prick who doesn't deserve anyone anyway. Besides which if she's with you then she's probably damaged merchandise anyway, with a deep-seated inferiority complex and self-hatred that makes her seek out jackasses like you who are abusive to them, which by the way is probably why she's letting herself get fat: self-destructive behavior intended to draw more abuse from you. Also please become An Hero immediately, there are already too many dickheads in the world, one less would be an improvement.

Roastie status: toasty

Why aim to be a vicious animal when we could aim to become the Gods themselves?

I don't get it; I don't even have a vag, so I can't be a 'roastie'. You must be confused.

yas. YAS.

"Talk like she's your slave and exists only for your pleasure.
Defile her goddess with every single pent-up piece of animalistic bloodlust you have. "

I'm sure this will trigger some feminists, but I'm also sure they wouldn't be caught dead on this board so whatever. This is great. Treat them like their divine and then treat them like you need to use them.

Sad, sad, sad.

Two THOUSAND years of civilization, and we, apparently, are still just gods-be-damned animals. I am ashamed of my species, and in particular most members of my own *gender*, for the way they (mis)behave. Sad, sad, sad.

Of course all it'll take for someone with a weak character like yours, is one good, intelligent, strong woman, who decides to take you task. Then, you'll come to regret how you've acted in the past.

how did you even find this place

I heard about it on
R
E
D
D
I
T

I can’t tell if you’re actually a faggot or just bait

>can't handle the truth
>hasn't got a valid counter-argument or even an excuse for being such a waste of oxygen
>"Hey I'll just call him a faggot, IT'S GOOD ENOUGH"
lol

t. Jidf

she's probably letting herself get fat because all she wants to do is eat like a pig and she's secure enough in the relationship now to actually do it without feeling enough shame
enough with the armchair psychology

sorry user I dated a girl like this once too, former fatty, it took her over a year to feel comfortable enough around me to eat as much as she actually wanted to and she started eating more than me
I complained, asked her to exercise, insulted her, stopped fucking her nearly as much to the point that she complained about it and she just wouldn't lose the weight so I had to dump her
I wish I had an answer for you cause if I knew it myself I probably would have married her but if she's already halfway to fat before age 30 then you're just setting yourself up for a lifetime of misery
hope your situation turns out better than mine although I would recommend taking it easy with the insults, with me it just made her way more defensive

>120 lbs at 5"7'
Sounds good. Try 160 at 5'1

Are you single, user??

How dare you complain. You have a gf you have relinquished your right to complain you are in the top 20 percent of men to ever get a gf. I hate you bitterly.

okay it's bait we got it

Talk to him about it, jesus christ. Fucking roasties, I swear to god.

Internalized roastie

Fucking kek I am stealing that.

ROAST RAGE is also pretty good

Dude she isn't fat, she's a healthy weight, any lower would be underweight. My gf is 5'9" and 117 on a good day (she recently dropped to 115) and she has bad joints and get sick a lot as a result. I wish she'd gain some weight, just for her own health, but she is so against it and hates the idea of it. An underweight girl can have as many health problems as an over weight girl

5'7 and 120 lbs? My gf is 5'5 and 127 lbs and she's really slim. Then again she has been lifting for years

Got some spare dubs I can borrow?

You can have these.

Thanks

we're not gods, we're animals. Women are animals too

just cheat on him thats what my last girlfriend did

if you have to guess its bait

muscololi weighs more than lipidolio

quints said it

nah man you can have these these are real dubs
check em'

DUDE WEED LMAO

At first your post seemed bizarre. Then I started piecing together some encounters I had with women and sex.

For example, one time I was seeing this tall red head girl, and we had sex that day 3 hours before, so we just lay to bed and kissed goodnight. Still, she started caressing my chest and laying on my side, and I started looking at her body. God I loved her white skin and red hair.
Anyways, she turned around and all I could think about was fucking her, and I got a raging boner. But she honestly was half asleep, not responding to anything. I hesitated, but said fuck it and just turned her around and started kissing her. She was surprised at first, but then quickly obliged to anything I did and got super wet. So I fucked her, not for long, but with bad intent. I just wanted to nut deep inside her and lay over and sleep. So I started pounding and she really enjoyed it, especially when I came in her.
Afterwards she was caressing me again, being all smug with the usual stuff.
"Where did that come from?" she said. And I just replied "Well, I couldn't really sleep after looking at you, so I had to fuck you."
She said that was a pretty hot thought, that I couldnt sleep before I was done using her.

TL;DR this user is right, just be a man and fuck your woman. Sex is the universal language between men and women.

I mean sure if you want to get all pseudo-epic about it, you can imagine yourself as a blood lusting animal, but that's also conducive to being an arrogant idiot.

A better way to put it, is to understand the difference between masculinity and femininity. Women like feeling feminine, and also like having a masculine presence. You can be sensitive and intelligent, as long as it isn't at the expense of your masculinity.