Why is that everytime I see a documentary about bodybuilders lifes they never seem to be drinking protein shake at all?

why is that everytime I see a documentary about bodybuilders lifes they never seem to be drinking protein shake at all?
everytime they show their daily lifes, they eat chicken breast and egg whites in bulk, but never whey
why is that?
is whey a scam?
wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to just drink a fuckhuge whey shake than making a 20 egg whites omelett?

professionals usually have a regimented meal plan that they have to follow, and besides whole foods beats supplements any day. Like RIch P once said, eat big to get big. Protein supplements aren't a must, it's just there for your convenience.

in what way exactly 20 something egg whites cooked better than a whey shake with equal amount of proton?

because eggs are actual food, shakes are drinks

bodybuilders eat a shit ton of food, and also food high in protein; they simply don't need it, shakes are a convenience for people who don't have the same crazy diet as bodybuilders

and?
what difference does it make in your fucking stomach?
you didn't actually say anything with that, that wasn't a real answer
in what EXACT way does it make a difference?

Hmmm
>eat something that is made by nature and literally made to support and give life
>or drink a shake made up by processed chemicals that don’t have the micronutrients you would get by eating the food that the protein comes from
You fucking brainlet

What if your eggs are runny and you accidentally sip them instead of chewing them and your body thinks its a drink?

>made by nature
>chemicals
MOMSCIENCE PLS GO

Whey protein comes from cows milk you retard

I don't drink them because they make me feel sick, every brand I've tried

>cow milk
Which is terrible for you. Cow milk contains mammalian estrogen that is similar to the estrogen that your body creates naturally, it also contains puss, antibiotics, and many more. Cooked Egg whites are superior than whey protein because it doesn't contain processed garbage, low calorie, cheap and also something that you can eat as solids so you get a full tummy and more satisfaction out of.

great come back! interesting debate!

Is this post a joke?

protein shakes are not necessary in any shape or form. 200 cals of chicken has like 40g or over proteins lmao.

Also the cholestral in egg yolks is basically natty steroids but nobody really knows that yet
>egg whites only
what why are they being retarded

>cow milk contains mammalian estrogen
So does the milk from your mommies mammies. Is your test so low that you cant offset a glass of milk?

Oh you know, I just rather not drink a processed puss juice with full of antibiotics that has mammalian estrogen in it that's all. Trynna make gains you see?

and whey protein powder has literally nothing to do with these, even if it was true you fucking autistic vegan shitposter faggot

Whey is from milk, go take a power nap.you sound grouchy

You drink mommy' mammies even till now? you know you're supposed to stop at a certain age right? Is that why you're so retarded?

you can extract pure water from milk as well, chemically it'll be just water, are you fucking autistic? dont answer that, it was a rhetoric question

are you saying that you're drinking that water that was extracted from the cow juice powder or are you consuming the powder with water as well? lmao

what I'm saying is that you are fucking retarded, and are spouting momscience tier shit
neck yourself

You avoided my question. That was no fun.

>You avoided my question. That was no fun.

>I'm just gonna copy and paste what he said and post more pics! that'll teach em!

>>I'm just gonna copy and paste what he said and post more pics! that'll teach em!

So this is the power of shitposting

You can keep posting pics and copying and pasting to protect your statements that you're not even really unsure about but at the end of it all, it's up to you to do your homework on it and know the difference between phytoestrogen and mammalian estrogen. Soy just has a bad rep because everyone kept believing false outdated memes, and I get it because I used to be there too. You can copy and paste this too if you want to waste your valuable time. Best of luck

>appeal to nature
Disgusting. I guess you go out in the forest and lift logs instead of going to the gym because gym equipment is made of a bunch of processed chemicals and forged metals?

/pol/ level argument skills

>You can keep posting pics and copying and pasting to protect your statements that you're not even really unsure about but at the end of it all, it's up to you to do your homework on it and know the difference between phytoestrogen and mammalian estrogen. Soy just has a bad rep because everyone kept believing false outdated memes, and I get it because I used to be there too. You can copy and paste this too if you want to waste your valuable time. Best of luck

>it took OP this long to figure it out

kek

>implying they don't just eat mcdonalds off-screen
Bodybuilding is literally 90% genes, 9% pharma and 1% everything else.

You seem like you know what you're talking about, why don't you be a good example and post your body for example

>90% genes
Didn't Metal Gear teach you anything?

Professional body builders usually have sponsors. Meaning they probably don’t have to work. Meaning they don’t need to supliment a meal with a shake. Because they have time

It is plainly obvious to anyone by making only a cursory overview of the history of bodybuilding that how you work out does not really matter, as long as you do it, and that nutrition, beyond getting an adequate amount of calories (which will generally also net a satisfactory amount of all macros) is completely arbitrary.

And the roids

Yeah, 90% genes, 9% pharma, 1% everything else (i.e., as long as you work out and aren't anorexic you'll be fine)

And the reason I say genes is that any retard can raise their test to like 30x normal threshold (which is about the average for competitive bodybuilders right now) and so on, but it won't make you look like the guys that are winning the olympia unless you have the genes for it.