Tfw fit spend all day argueing like retards about bro routines and bro knowledge

>tfw fit spend all day argueing like retards about bro routines and bro knowledge
>tfw to reach a body that will make 99.9% of girls wet you only need push ups, pull ups, situps, pistol legs, jumping rope and cardio
>but I need to be big, I need to impress other homosexuals

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/sports-bodies-ranked-by-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice thread fat person

>pistol legs

You're the guy I triggered the fuck out of in the calisthenics thread yesterday.
Glad to see you're still upset enough to make this cope thread.
Sorry about being small and weak.

>he fell for the lifting to get women meme

It's fine, one day you'll grow up.

>Not lifting for yourself

Do you work to give all your money to your wife boytoy. If not then why would you lift for a bitch.

Nah I'm good, calisthenics won't get heads turning when you enter a bar

>noooo I don't lift for girls!!!
>on a board where half the threads are about tfw no gf

>Veeky Forums is one person
Chill out, calisthenics guy.
There's nothing WRONG with calisthenics in the same way there's nothing WRONG with throwing arrows with your hands or hammering nails with your forehead.
To each his own.
There's something noble about intentionally making something more difficult and vastly less fruitful.

No shit you idiot, I only do weighted pullups, pushups and dips and everyone comments on my size

> implying size/strength are the only component of athletics
> implying weighted vests do not exist

loser

You can do those things to get a nice teenager physique but most men want to actually be strong and you can't get big and strong unless you lift heavy weight

once you can do 20 reps of an exercise in a row you aren't going to make anymore gains unless you add weight

Sure, you can use a weighted vest.
You can also use a skateboard instead of a car.
What's your point?

>I don't ever deadlift or squat and I think I'm legitimately strong
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw friend was a calisthenics fag for years
>claims he's stronger than me despite being way smaller because he's done dips pushups and pullups for years
>tfw I've lifted for a year
>tfw his max bench was 150lbs for 1 rep
>tfw I rep 245 for 5

He now lifts with me at a gym and is making actual gains since he stopped his stupid calisthenics shit and no longer believes that bodyweight exercises are superior

Found the basement dweller

I'm sure you dont even lift. I deadlift 435, ohp 175, squat 315 (tfw no legs) and can still do front and back levers anf hspu's.

End it all my man

So you're a fancy curlbro?
Nice.

I don't need to actually be "strong" but everyone comments that I'm big. Guys half my size can outbench me but nobody would ever think that

t. E stat master

>I got a 435 deadlift without ever using weights
Is that a fucking fact?
Do you have any idea how dubious that is?
Let's see some proof.

This

I couldnt care less if i can bench 350lbs all that matters is if you look muscular and you can do that without wrecking your body by lifting heavy as fuck weight to impress people

>wrecking your body
Found the double digit IQ.

He's right you know. Deny it all you want but all you need is to be lean with visible abs and some vascularity to get any girl

Basically a curlbro but also have wide back, my chest could use work but I don't care about having muscle tits because all that matters is big arms, shoulders and back

True. Bodybuilding has some serious gay undertones all around. Function is better than aesthetics, though.

Yea, it's called ottermode and there's nothing wrong with stopping at ottermode but you sound like an absolute fucking brainlet if you think you think this makes calisthenics better than BB routines.

My gf calls that the little boy body type. Women prefer a bigger bulkier physique that looks like the guy is actually strong and not just some little fag with biceps and abs

>to get any girl

Yeah any teenage girl

She tells you that so she doesn't hurt your feelings. There's no female in the world who doesn't love abs and biceps. Don't kid yourself. Nobody cares how much you deadlift or how 'strong' you are, except people on fitness forums .

>all that matters is big arms, shoulders and back
I'm sure they do in your personal world.

I do have abs and biceps but I'm also not an ottermode little bitch

>he goes for old roasties
what a faggot.

Dude, we get it, you don't care about being a weak little bitch.
That's fucking great, good for you.
I'm so happy that you're such a soyboy that you've transcended the urge to be actually strong.
But quit shitting up our board with your gay little defeatist mindset.

When you're 36 going after teenagers is pathetic and will wind up with you getting a pedo reputation and probably your ass kicked

That's all you need in high school but after age 25 women prefer a Jason genova type physique

gq.com/story/sports-bodies-ranked-by-women

othermode (bruce lee) body is the peak of aesthetics for most women.

muscles are irrelevant if you have an uggo face.

No women prefer big guys not skinny guys with abs

Do you also waste your time on /k/ trying to convince them that they should use paintballs instead of guns or on Veeky Forums trying to convince them to like heelies instead of cars?
Fuck off and delete your shit thread.

>103 women
nice sample size, surely it reflects the opinions of the population at large.

But calisthenics didnt help my OHP numbers go up and that's the only thing that matters in life is having a 2 plate OHP

Incorrect.
t. roastie (relevant to the discussion fuck you)

ok friendo.

Girls prefer otter mode

Women prefer Jason Genova mode

What's your point?
That rich DYELs can get bitches?
No fucking shit, we already knew that.
Face it, calisthenics are a fucking joke unless you're in prison or stranded.
Deal with it.
Delete your shit thread.
Or give me a coping (You).
The choice is yours, soyboi.

>Dubs of Truth
You've almost got it, OP, but you're missing a few things.
Many anons here lift to compensate for other areas they're lacking. Note that this is the wrong strategy on their part; nothing you do in the gym will make up for bad personality or complete lack of personality, lack of sense of humor or bad sense of humor, being generally unattractive in the face in ways only their mothers can love (i.e., a 'face for radio'), being innately unintelligent, being under- or un-educated, being un-interesting, being painfully short, and so on. The gym only makes you stronger and maybe bigger, and it occupies your time you'd otherwise spend wringing your hands like Jewish grandmother over things you'll never have (friends, lovers, etc).

t. assmad foreveralone

Ahh, I see you chose the copeing route.
Let me know how that goes.

LOL who's coping? I get plenty of action from women, I have a circle of friends (the real kind, *in person*, not the fake 'social media' kind), a decent job, and other than having a bad case of the Flu right now, life is pretty good; so I'm supposed to be 'coping' for what reason, now?

Meanwhile you're arguing with some troll on a Japanese imageboard, writing whole paragraphs of your ranting. Now, ask yourself: who's the one who's coping?

calm down nerd, nobody cares about your made up life

Calisthenics will only get you jacked if you're under 6 feet tall, basically if you're over 6 foot you have to roid and lift weights to even look somewhat good

t. butthurt friendless loser alone for the Holidays (again)

cope harder fag

>he thinks I'm the one who needs to cope

>girls wet
I'm in it for the gigathots

>abs
>sit ups
>chest
>pushups

D. Y. E. L.

>"I'm not coping!"
>makes this post
Yeesh, I'm legitimately pitying your delusion now.
You have 0 facts to support the notion that calisthenics holds a candle to barbell training, lad.
Just give the fuck up.