I’m currently LOL’ing at this manlet I went to high school with who’s currently in medical school...

I’m currently LOL’ing at this manlet I went to high school with who’s currently in medical school. Dude is like 5’10 and was literally 5 foot tall till his senior year of high school. He’s done so much, yet so little. All of his girlfriends are ugly as fuck. And he even tried one-upping me in front of a girl. I have a cushy pharmaceutical sales job, barely cared about school and still get better talent than this guy.

How does it feel knowing no matter how hard you work, you’ll never satisfy a woman’s biological urges?

They want a good face and confidence, you’re truly fucked in this new millennium if you don’t have a good face

Jesus you're insecure

What do you gain from posting that dribble? Seriously.

Subscribed

>pharmaceutical sales
LMFAO SAGE

Loser

Facelet

What?

Why are y’all replying without saging? Sage in all fields you nufags

>getting pussy is the highlight of your life
Never gonna make it.

>implying that isn’t what life is all about

>Pharma sales
How much dick do you have to suck to make any sales? Good thing you're fit, you probably actually do alright you faggot.

LmaoXD
>All these betas mad in the replies
Bang some top tier sloots instead of being a school cuck and one day you may

Sage in options is sufficient newfag

Okay...So post it to your blog. Why the fuck is this a thread on fit?

Live laugh love op

Anyone who is getting his dick wet isn't concerned with this shit

Your insecurity/virginity is showing, learn to enjoy life for a change

nice blogpost

>biological urges
>face

Lmao. I'm not good looking and I still get laid because I've got a big dick. Girls would rather have big dick than anything else

>mfw be me
>5'11
>fit, about to hop on a cycle and get even bigger
>handsome, in med school
>will make more money than you ever will and already pull hotter bitches than you
stay mad poorfag brainlet

“Waaaaaaaah I couldn’t get into med school so I’m gonna try to put other people down”.

You know why I’m in med school and you’re not, OP? Because I’m not insecure as fuck. Literally undergrads left and right hit me up and drool over me because I’m smart as fuck, funny, and confident even though I look average.

Enjoy peddling your supplements to my colleagues, begging them to buy them off you

You are probably the biggest faggot I've seen on this board. That says a lot.

Pharm sales

Lol...what a shit job. You spend your day giving free lunches and cakes to Pharm techs in hopes they will buy a case of the new ass cream your company is peddling. Sad

Cool story skippy

>caring this much about other peoples' lives
You're the sad one here, user

>actually thinking 5'10 is manlet

Sage

Sounds like he mogged you tbqh

OP sounds like an asian guy, only those incestoids can be this petty. If he's actually white, holy shit, this is sad.

>pharm sales
kek

What is the point of this post?

The point of OP's post is to prove how easily people on Veeky Forums can be fooled into thinking an obvious bait/shitpost is someone being serious.

But what if the obvious bait/shitpost was just a cover for a deeper shitpost which is hiding under the obvious one?

manlet spotted
COPE

Lmao it's insane that there's people out there that are this insecure and masquerade behind the "i fuck bitches bruh" meme. If you talk about how much talent you get, you don't fuck anything work fucking. Just how it goes.

Hahahaha how does it feel to be 5’11”? Are you seriously thinking about going on roids? You are so pathetic. No matter how big you get you will always be small next to someone who isn’t a manlet

You are absolutely right. Everyone on here who is hating is a bitter manlet who is way too concerned with others’ lives.

His name? [spoiler]user.[/spoiler]