Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J1sHUjuDi0
youtube.com/watch?v=3IOTnx-b9Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=1LII9qNlAPo
youtube.com/watch?v=wIKUDEGPZRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Preach

*bloats your path*

Agreed. I'd much rather fight some glamour muscle 0% BF Zyzz-lookin faggot than a strongfat dude any day of the week. Take a look at anyone who can deadlift ~500lbs.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT!
youtube.com/watch?v=2J1sHUjuDi0

lol i’d much rather fight a fat faggot with no mobility than a 10% bf linebacker you stupid nigger

Nah he's right if you see superheavyweight boxers (i.e ones that win with K.Os ) they look fat as shit.

This is a 100+kg pro kick boxer
youtube.com/watch?v=3IOTnx-b9Xw
Grizzly doesn't even move.
Let me see your 80kg 13%bf ass trying. One (1) elbow strike from the bloatlord and your dead kiddo.

>pro kick boxer
>punches

Do you believe that one who trains the clean and jerk doesn't do power jerks? Same logic here. As expected of brainlet twink that just got bloatmogged, skullmogged, supplenessmogged and cholesterolmogged.

what is his daily caloric intake?

About 20 twinks.

Most of the calories in North Eastern Greece.

He's holding a pad you double-idiot.

if you can't SPAGAT 205KG you're a twink
youtube.com/watch?v=1LII9qNlAPo

lmao he posted that

the thing is, the linebacker is both big and fast. just not a fat piece of shit like griz is. kill yourself fatty

Kek

>only 15%

Confirmed for never gonna make it

You know what's better than having muh functional strenff?

Not dying of obesity related diseases before 40. I'll keep my abs, serratus and cardio, you can have the tits and 4pl8 bench, I'm sure it's very helpful in everyday life...

I'm a 2m, 100kg boxer and I'd fuck this "grizzly"'s day up with a straight right to the chin, the worse his cardio is, the easier it will be to knock him out early in a fight.

If his fat ass tries to swing on me, I'll bob his low mobility shit and counter with a hook to his already fucked liver.

>cholesterolmogged.
But then you get lifespanmogged by everyone else.

Delete it. Consider this mercy.

>2m, 100kg boxer
>he actually thinks this is intimidating
Nice autism post though my friend.

didn't mean it to be intimidating, I'm probably less than 100kg, I'm saying I'd still wreck his shit.

nice triggered reply though

you misspelled 150%

>2m, 100kg
SHOO hungry skelly SHOOOO

you wouldn't last 10 seconds. That's how long it will take for him to bloat out the sun and come crashing down on you. youtube.com/watch?v=wIKUDEGPZRE

>needing a belt just to jump up and down

>out of breath after 30 25%ROM squat jumps

Well what can i say

Veeky Forums was in dire need of a new role model with a life expectancy of less than 2 years.

B L O A T M O G G E D

@44048511

b8

this board's been going downhill ever since they removed the "Health &"

>boxer who doesn't know his own weight
go roleplay somewhere else

Skinny twinks thinking they can beat the bloatlord, all you faggots can beat is your own dick cuz only high test 150KG+ alpha males get pussy

I'm an American bruh, nice projecting with the roleplaying accusation though

>Anonymous
>12/22/17(Fri)18:02:19 No.44048511 Anonymous 12/22/17(Fri)23:02:19 No.44048511(OP)
>You know what's better than having muh functional strenff?
>
>Not dying of obesity related diseases before 40. I'll keep my abs, serratus and cardio, you can have the tits and 4pl8 bench, I'm sure it's very helpful in everyday life...

Twinkcels, when will they learn

>didn't mean it to be intimidating
The absolute lie.

>nice triggered post
Hahhahahah

>2m, 100 kg boxer
Hahahahahahahahaha
Yeah right, you cringey autist
Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

dont worry mate, i trust you, i think i can just give him a fucking low kick and smash his fucking pig head easily.

>Take a look at anyone who can deadlift ~500lbs
oh like him?

Is he legitimately mentally ill or something?

*205kg walks behind you*
*SPAGATS your head open*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Body dysmorphia is pretty common

keep coping twinkcel.

>15
What a fuckup, how do you misspell 40 that badly?

Every single one of these posters is a DYEL TWINK projecting their own securities about feeling like weak baby-men while standing next to F U L L men like the BloatLord