Test results in... Very disappointing normal. Strongly considering illegal steroids

Test results in... Very disappointing normal. Strongly considering illegal steroids.

41yo
12-16 hours exercise every week

Other urls found in this thread:

nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world_countries.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Talk about first fucking world issues. You fucking disappointed that you have a normal healthy hormone profile for just about any age at 41.

Fuck off.

Normal white people aren't allowed to have problems because you shit in the street, pajeet? It's not our fault you weren't born white, loser

I wish I had your numbers

how is that disappointing? you're well within the normal range.

I also got mine yesterday.
Kinda disappointing for a 19 year old.

18.5 nmol/L total Test (533 ng/dl)
472 pmol/l free Test
24 nmol/l SHBG
1 U/L FSH
3 U/L LH
130 pmol/L Oestradiol
170 mU/L Prolactin

My test is not dangerously low or anything but it is towards the lower end of the normal range, my Oestradiol seems to be at the higher end of the range, could explain my gyno.

Doc says no action is available or necessary.

>tfw 22 and test levels just below 800
>meanwhile 5'7 with thin bones

transgirl with regular endo visits here.

you people are insane. your test is fine. what the fuck is wrong with you.

your test levels are fine, you're probably training like a shithead. Post your workouts and stats.

Hope you kill yourself

I'm white and you're being a bitch. Your test levels are fine, if you want to roid just roid and stop the mental acrobatics.

> mental defective tranny retard calling others insane
I just want you to know that you are a piece of shit

Taking selective androgens Op, they will reduce your batural test levels to 0, go see a different doctor that’s outside your previous ones medical group.

They will perscribe you everything, including pct.

There is no problem. Ironically race has nothing to do with this yet here we are you fucking retard.

Ayyy test results bro.
>28
6 hours of work out a week.
Doc thinks the trauma and stress of injuring my back negatively impact my testosterone.
Used to bench 250 3x12 and now I cant even pass 225 3x6.

Race has everything to do with it. Why do you think all white countries are first world and all black and brown countries are third world wastelands?

Have you considered onions?

>onions
>when they have legal test suppliments you can get from your doc for low test

>implying USA,UK and France are third world wastelands

>all white countries are first world and all black and brown countries are third world wastelands?
That what those words mean and
>all of Eastern Europe is not considered first world
>turkey is

Eastern europe is first world

>41yo
Bro jump on test, even if just to bring you up to a decent amount. I love being natural but when I reach 40-45 I'm definitely cruising on test for the rest of my life if possible, no reason to sit and feel like shit just because you're getting older.

OP here I have slight gyno btw. or bitch tits
and a HUGE ass. otherwise i'm fit

Disappointed because you always hear "low t this, high t that"... I want to be high t

nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world_countries.htm
No they are not. You mean to say all whites counties are fully developed and all black and brown countries are still developing shitholes. Eastern Europe is not considered first world by any right.

What? You don’t have gyno, post your body right now. 99% of the time is a guy with an underdeveloped chest. I think you are more dyel than you realize

Change your nutrition

So you are that stupid. Roger that.

>Transgirl
>You people are insane

Hahaha

I am very conscious about nutrition. Calories in/out, oats and banana 3x day, in the evening a chicken breast with nigger rice or buckwheat, greens.
The only thing is that I don't do any cardio.

Oh no my issue isn't medical you mean its actually my fault. Man up bitch and put some work in. Its not your body its YOU!

clown world

>delusional man
>accusing others of insanity

>. I think you are more dyel than you realize
No I realize I am dyel, but in clothes I look robust.

Turkey is a backwards country, and Central/eastern European countries are doing extremely well with great growth rates as EU members.

Meanwhile, look at Rhodesia/Zimbabwe and South Africa what happens if you let black people take over

Don't worry, you'll be a fucking loser regardless of your test levels

What did he mean by this

>Doc says no action is available or necessary.

get a new doctor

fucking fruit loop

lol holy fuck Veeky Forums is retarded

his test level is completely normal, no doctor is going to put you on TRT at 533 ng/dL. that would be like putting a 15 year old on HGH therapy because he's only 5'4"

My daily supper (here already ate most of the rice). This time in spicy curry flavor.

My first 3 other meals are oats with banana & scoop of protein and oj, blended.

>Everything well within the middle of the range
>at 41 years old
>disappointing
Just hop on roids if you want to. There is no need to convince yourself that you're low test or something. Who gives a fuck just do it.

gay

)))

>mentally handicap
>calls others insane
please be bait

gay again

Why wouldn't you put a 5'4 manlet on HGH? Genuine question

>Turkey is a backwards country, and Central/eastern European countries are doing extremely well with great growth rates as EU members
Doesn't matter what they're growth is. They're still all developing shitholes.