Leddit

>leddit

>front squats and back squats on the same day

FIVE SCOOPS

What is wrong with this? I work for high weight low reps to parallel on back

And then focus on lighter weight more reps ass to grass pause squats for front

I do this on PPL

What do you train for?

How long are you at the squat rack though? I see a lot of people spend what seems to be my entire workout at the squat rack

>r/fitness
>not r/weightroom
>not r/powerlifting
plen

Same, I never understand what these people are doing. I usually see them start with a lot of weight and reduce it over time. I feel like they just take every set to exhaustion and don't follow any real programming, but I'm pretty new too so idk

it's like im on /gif/

google 'reverse pyramid training'

>I invited some guy over to fuck my wife
>wtf I'm upset that some guy fucked my wife how could this happen

His stupidity angers me to the point of a new deadlift pr

I'm one of those people. When I was out of town for work someone asked how many set my spotter and I had left in the only rack in the gym.

16. I had 16 sets left. 4 ramping warmup sets + 4 work sets each. They thought I was kidding.

Fear us powershitters we will camp your shit all day.

You're simply not cut out for lifting.
Take me, for example: I couldn't sleep today because I wanted to lift, so I went out of bed and did some squats. It calmed my roaring and grumbling down.
Some people are just naturally hyped. They build gyms to calm these people down to keep them from breaking shit.

damn, this was so close to being a good pasta.
let me try re write it:

You're simply not cut out for lifting. Take me, for example: I couldn't sleep today because i wanted to lift, so i went out of bed and did some squats. My inner devil was roaring and grumbling down, lifting calmed him down. Some people are just naturally hyped. They build gyms for people like me to calm us down and keeping us from breaking shit.

>You're simply not cut out for lifting, kid.

>You're simply not cut out for lifting. Take me, for example: I couldn't sleep today because i wanted to lift, so i went out of bed and did some squats. My inner devil was roaring and grumbling down, lifting calmed him down. Some people are just naturally hyped. They build gyms for people like me to calm us down and keeping us from breaking shit.
Just finish with
>so stay at home and leave the devils to their business, kid.

They're called fantasies for a reasons, don't let them out of your head

>grumbling down
>[...] down
>[...] down

shit pasta prose. leave it to the professionals, kiddo

ohh shit yesss we're onto something boys.

Fixing this

>You're simply not cut out for lifting. Take me, for example; I couldn't sleep today because i wanted to lift, so i got out of bed and did some squats. My inner devil was roaring and grumbling, lifting calmed him down. Some people are just naturally hyped. They build gyms for people like me to calm us and keep us from breaking shit, so just stay home and leave the devils to their business, kid.

>needs hype to increase performance
Just picture GSP in your telling you he is not impressed by your performance

>mfw all the polyamory fags i know always end up depressed and broken because "it wasn't as i imagined"

One of my best friends got chucked into a polyamorous relationship. He used the be the funniest guy I've met and became a depressed numale that had to "go to therapy". He even married her afterwards.
I'm happy I never attended their wedding and met the cunt.

bump

this is actually sad, I get the impression that your friend is a broken man