Destroying your joints with heavy compound meme lifts when flywheel training is the superior method

>destroying your joints with heavy compound meme lifts when flywheel training is the superior method
lol lmao

what the heck is this?

what is this shit?

FFS OP if you're going to shill something no one has heard of you could at least explain what the fuck it is.

Resistance is resistance, faggot. Go shill somewhere else.

it uses inertia instead of gravity and lets you do any exercise all from one little box

this $2500 piece of equipment can replace every machine along with racks, bars, dumbbells and plates all while translating to superior athletic performance and producing equal strength gains to heavy compound lifts without blowing out your back and destroying your joints

it's also quiet, takes up no space and can be used in an apartment with no concern

it's basically the greatest piece of equipment ever invented

>it uses inertia instead of gravity and lets you do any exercise all from one little box
If the intention is to keep a flywheel in motion, then you're fighting friction, not rotational inertia.

>without blowing out your back and destroying your joints
I bet you'll still see all kinds of injuries if you do the heavy weights equivalent with such a machine.
One way or another, your muscles will exert large amounts of force on your joints and connecting tissues.

t. Flywheel salesman

yeah nah you're not loading a heavy ass barbell on your back and you can control the resistance on the fly it's way easier on your joints
i'd be happy if these things were more well known so i could buy a cheaper one actually. it's just a box, rope and flywheel if i were a handman i's make one

>you're not loading a heavy ass barbell on your back
Instead, you're wearing a harness from which the heavy-ass barbell is suspended.
Exactly how is that any different in terms of impact on knees (and other joints)?

>control the resistance on the fly
You mean just like how plates can be loaded on a barbell?

>hurr durr compound lifts destroy your joints
>nah nah, barbell training doesn't strengthen joints, it DESTROYS them

Ok, where are all the athletes that have won at their sport and attributed it to this thing?
Name one.

> Exactly how is that any different in terms of impact on knees (and other joints)
because of the force velocity curve. you're not just loading a barbell on your back. you're working against inertia instead of gravity.
>You mean just like how plates can be loaded on a barbell
imagine being so pathetically weak that you don't spend an hour loading and unloading plates from a barbell

This sounds like bullshit

joints cannot be strengthened. you can strengthen the muscles, tendons and ligaments to support a joint but heavy loads are taxing on the joint.
i know ben bruno uses it in training his clients and he trains everything from victoria secret models to golden state warriors basketball players. joel seedman uses it too with a number of high profile clients. many if not all professional sports organizations use them.

>because of the force velocity curve
Post said curve for barbells and flywheels.

>you're working against inertia instead of gravity
Why does this make a difference?

think about how an erg is only difficult when you're going through the rom but not when you're still. it's similar to that.

>strengthening the anatomy that make up the joints don't actually have any affect on joint health
it's almost like people have been lifting heavy weights for a hundred years and their joints are just fine

>without blowing out your back and destroying your joints
Am I missing something? How are my knees able to discern what kind of equipment is placing 400 pounds of pressure on them?

>his knees can't tell the difference between different equipment
not gonna make it

if i can afford it I wouldn't mind having one of these at home for a quick leg workout or something

t. guy who sometimes skips leg day

This looks more meme-tier than the tsunami barbbell

i just watched a video, with different handles you can pretty much do any exercise except bench press it seems