Last Time

Last time the real btc under 1000.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/proofofbeats/chiken-eggs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AXA
coindesk.com/100-bitcoin-japan-post-banks-cio-blasts-bubble-value/
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2853600-bitcoin-cash---frequently-asked-questions
fork.lol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honestly it's probably really the last time it's under 1000

I'd rather buy btc at 8k than that pump and dump shitcoin.

It's gonna be under 700 soon

hahahahah

BCH is the dirty blonde slag from out of town that promised to give you a BJ but fucked you up the arse, kicked your dog and did a runner

Really extremely unlikely it dips below its average since Segwit2x failed.

BTC is a zombie at this point- it'll be stuck on exchanges with no one really able to take ownership due to prohibitively high fees. If fees are so high just buying, say, $100 of Bitcoin and transferring it to myself costs $20-40, then you've effectively excluded a significant chunk of the world from ever being able to practically use it.

That's not to say Bitcoin won't keep going up for a good while. You'll have Wall Street pumping in a lot of money and sending it way higher. But it's a ticking time bomb.

This. November 26th. KaBOOM

What happens 26th day

Altcoins pump, altcoins dump, that's all there is to it.

Now all Btrash faggots please kindly kys.

what prohibitively high fees you dumb fuck, I just withdraw my BTC to my wallet for $2 fees

sorry bcash faggots! your banker backed shitcoin failed! fuck you

soundcloud.com/proofofbeats/chiken-eggs

Coinbase listing
Blockchain support
Whales that buyed 0.41
>coin under 1000

Lol

I have set sell orders 0.6

satoshis vision
satoshi is dead and he would never have let some fucking chink take over his project

>Coinbase listing

I hope you realized that also mean a fuckton of previously unavailable BCH suddenly becomes a part of the market. That doesn't usually positively impact the price of things

OP

mooning
stay poor

That's what qualifies as 'mooning' now? Jesus I mean I hope it has at least three or four hours of positive upwards movement because this straight shot down for two days is fucking sad

we'll see

>banker backed
okay blockstream

so... you're saying he prefers jews instead?

Yeah, all the normalfags I know who are into crypto are planning to sell immediately once they get their BCH.

>MUH BLOCKSTREAM!!!!

ceo of blockstream is a well known cypherpunk to anyone who is paying attention.

stop being a fucking retard.

You are both retarded, Satoshi didn't see the world through your stupid ass racist view.

Read some of his writing sometime.

KaBOOM
(CDS)
Greatest transfer of wealth in the history of mankind

>You are both retarded, Satoshi didn't see the world through your stupid ass racist view.
Yeah, its why he didn't anticipate blockstream's kikery.

Hes also a guest of honor at all Bilderberg meetings.

What you mean????

backed by AXA. who is AXA user?

Yes, it will be the last time, because it will never end.

MOOOOOONING GET IN

Ok guys not trolling here

and for the record, i dont own any bitcoin or bitcoin cash

i dont understand how anybody that has actually read the bitcoin white paper could call bitcoin with a lightning network the real bitcoin, over a bitcoin (cash) that scales exactly as satoshi said it should.

my only concern about bitcoin cash is all the shady mother fuckers that are in it, and their blatant manipulation. thats really the only reason i havent bought any.

Crypto politics are a fucking joke. Both BTC and BCH are not even remotely decentralized so don't act like your coin is superior somehow. No need to pick sides when both sides are flawed in their own ways. It's not about politics it's about making money.
I also wouldn't call it a failure. The plan went exactly how they wanted it to. They pumped the coin they've been accumulating at a loss for months. They dumped at the peak, made back some/most of their losses and now things are back to "normal." If you think for a second they won't or can't do it again, you're beyond delusional. If they're able to take 20% out of BTC in a weekend, imagine what will happen with more time, more planning and more support.

Bitcoin's difficulty will be adjusted for the last time.

Slushpool moves their mining power to BCH

You should literally buy right now OP couldn't be more right Bitcoin will never be this cheap again

here il help you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AXA

Enjoy your settlement layer pajeet

coindesk.com/100-bitcoin-japan-post-banks-cio-blasts-bubble-value/

Because they're both shit for what Satoshi really wanted a currency for the people that could be run by the people, and I just hate Roger and Jihan more

Everybody talking shit about high fees. I don't think anyone really cares right now, nobody is buying btc to use as a currency, they are buying it and riding the pump all the way to the bank.

BCH has no good news coming except for a huge dump. I can't see any good reason why the price would increase anytime soon - somebody please school me. They say the difficult for btc will adjust in 10 days, what does that mean though?

Coinbase isn't letting people buy it though, only transfer it so they can dump it

>nobody is buying btc to use as a currency, they are buying it and riding the pump all the way to the bank.

Literal Ponzi scheme and user doesn't see that as a problem

>A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game) is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors, rather than from legitimate business activities or profit of financial trading.

Gonna need a source on that...
You really think they'd pass up on the chance to make more money? BCH PLZ

Has anyone taken a look at price action on BCH right now?
Bithumb is going bonkers again.

Its going no lower than 800 before it either floors or pumps.
I will be buying around that price.
Will have increased my stack by double.

Fucking Google

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2853600-bitcoin-cash---frequently-asked-questions

>Would I be able to buy/sell Bitcoin Cash on Coinbase?

For now, Coinbase plans on supporting bitcoin cash withdrawals. If this changes, we will notify all customers with an update e-mail.

>Not looking at current price

You got bags from the pump it had a high of 2300 you really think this is just a highly manipulated coin then your insane. Right after the fork people where literally not mining the blocks and just mining enough to stop it from losing difficulty. GET TROLLED

WAT

You missed the dip brah

That’s not a good thing...

>Explicitly states the status might change

no shit. i was responding to this retard

That's true of everything you daft fuck.

kikebase will be forced to add it soon enough.

Blockchain.info announced full support yesterday (CEO is catholic)

Now watch the major companies start bending too, likely first will be Bitpay - especially with the addressing scheme to be upgraded on Jan 14.

After Bitpay a fuck load of companies will simply be forced to add support or lose market share.

Is started.

What's your take on the chain death spiral? How long do you think it will take?
The bankers can keep printing tether but will Jihan sell them enough ASICS to keep them afloat?? Do they have enough C4$H to buy them even cos he doesn't accept bitcoin lol?

i honestly have no clue but dont underestimate jihan and roger's resources. not to mention other big players we dont know of yet

Boys... It's time.

The flippening is real, get in now before it's too late.

1k is cheap, this is going to 3k this time, maybe even higher.

GET IN NOW HOLY SHIT IT JUST KEEPS GOING.

MOOON MISSIONNNNNN

And then it just keeps going down.

These fake pumps are a terrible idea. BCH daa adjusts downward much more slowly meaning it can't respond to a correction.

>1 minute candles

Stop doing this

FUCK YEAH DON YOUR HELMETS ANONS

>I have set sell orders 0.6
If you really think it'll dethrone BTC why would you set sell orders for lower than multiples of a BTC instead of a fraction of one?

I want a serious answer out of you:

How does it feel to be so wrong, so stupid, and to have such poor instincts? You seriously think some scam coin that a chink and a shady ass thief was going to topple the most successful cryptocurrency?

I'm just trying to understand the lack of logic and make sure I don't ever become so deluded and gullible

prepare to get bag dump on, Billion of BCH bag are waiting for plebs to buy

yeah. Like last time.
Veeky Forums promised me a sure thing and I went on the rocket train...

the ride up is going to be bumpy af

Not even trolling, you should get in this pump. It will happen, look at the BTC chart.

Bitcoin Cash is just a shitcoin using bitcoins name to market to dipshits

fork.lol/
1.3x

I feel like people are purposely acting retarded here. Rewards have been flipping between the two for days now.

yea thats exactly it. u figured it out

What's wrong with explosives? They're fun.

Of course, Satoshi's vision was a gift for jewish bankers.

It's going to be a clean cut watch this space... Head chopped off with a guillotine. C4$H miners (Chinese big blockers) all migrate to Segshit to pump difficulty. If Core miners try switch off to try ameliorate so do the rest. Difficulty adjustment gets delayed. Blocks slow down. Price vs BCH tanks to the point of no return. Miners put the foot down to lock in a high difficulty then leave to mine the far more profitable chain. Bitcoin never recovers.
>Muh digital gold is useless
No shit sherlock

They can kill postage workers, or people living in an apartment next to where they are stored

Every time it starts to come up bagholders dump their shitcoin.

Don't buy in Veeky Forums

>explosives can kill people
No, people can choose to kill other people with explosives or improperly handle them and accidentally kill people. You against guns too?

Bitcoin is a shitcoin using bitcoins name to market to dipshits.

It's not a currency anymore, so what does it do?

If you don't think that more than a few members of Bilderberg have been in BTC since 2011 you are out of your tiny fucking mind.

Get ready for FLIPPENING PART 2,
where BCH actually has a chance of winning

im confident too, timing needs to be perfect

This is the thing right here. So many people who haven't dumped yet are praying for it to go back up so they can offload finally. You go straight from 0.21 to 0.126 in two days and you're gonna get a lot of desperate people looking for an out if they haven't sold yet

And the person who chose to mishandle explosives in a way that could kill or maim others is Roger Ver, the man behind bitcoin cash.

>so what does it do?

Both BTC and BCH are fucking shit technologically and if we want to argue technical superiority there are altcoin that are better than both in that category. Why aren't you championing them?

>And the person who chose to mishandle explosives in a way that could kill or maim others is Roger Ver, the man behind bitcoin cash.
Please provide a link to an accidental explosion opposed to a draconian law system that's eroded the 2nd amendment.

Ok you clearly don't get the point.

are there people still trying to promote this chinese junk? its ruined its over. they fucked it all up from the gate. .05 is not a fucking race its a collapse and death. bch had hope and jihan and his gang of shitheads ruined it. its over. its deader than btunlimited cause people will lose more as it bleeds to death. get out while you can and save your shame

Because I don't own any already so I can't profit from it rising

Lol. You fake-Bitcoiners are even more deluded than linkies. At least linkies are aware as the price of their shitcoin crashes down to zero.

Who the fuck hasn't dumped yet? Coinbase? What exactly is even the total C4$H value of their wallets?
If you don't realise that Bitcoin is most valuable when there are no barriers to entry like sky high fees or fucking paying banker scum to open non existent lightning accounts then you're a fucking idiot

I know I can see the graph. Its the combination of high reward with a pump that makes me nervous. Low difficulty during a BCH pump is dangerous because miners migrating (even temporarily) from btc to bch means big problems for btc - as we saw during the last pump.

A fast pump before the difficulty has time to adjust will make the profitability of mining skyrocket and compound the problem. The design of the BCH algorithm makes this always a possibility.

Holding BTC for now though but my grip isn't too tight - I don't want to be stuck with it during huge dump or correction.

>Who the fuck hasn't dumped yet?

All the anons you told to HODL as the price bled for the past two days

In the long run, Bitcoin wins.

He didn't have to anticipate that, if people were smart enough to see Bitcoin being taken over by an entity, they would be smart enough to fork the project... which they did.

So since BCH is the true bitcoin, I'm confident it will prevail.

The chinese are back. This could get interesting.

Fuck this coin JUSTED me so many times if it goes up now I'll cry

That's fair. And I agree 100%. I just wish the alt market would come to its senses and stop reacting to bitcoin's moves.

what website is that, I want to use it

Both are shit, I'm pretty blackpilled on the current state of crypto for anything other than grabbing shekels at this point.