What other supplements should I incorporate into my regimen?

I'm already taking:

>whey powder
>creatine
>pre-workout
>BCAA during workout
>post-workout
>fat burner (synephrine)
>mass gainer
>sips

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/branched-chain-amino-acids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mass gainer and fat burner? Is this some elaborate bait? Also BCAA is a meme, as is post workout. Whey is only useful if you cant eat chicken for every meal

Not a bait. If I was baiting, I would have included some ridiculously useless stuff like ZMA.

>D3
>K2
>E
>Mg
>Zn
>Cu
>B6
>B3
>B12
>P-5-P
>Ashwagandha
>CoQ
>Essence of Nightshade
>5-HTP
>Methylfolate
>Biotin
>Darkmoon Firewater
>L-Citrulline
>Alpha-Lipoic-Acid
>Sunflower Lecithin
>Frost Lotus
>Maca
>Earthroot

this is my first morning stack, it should give you an idea, I'll post my second morning stack later.

>intra workout bcaas
doesn't actually improve performance during workouts. better pre/post for recovery purposes. the whole intra workout bcaas thing was almost singlehandedly pushed by Marc Lobliner years ago just so he could sell supplements
examine.com/supplements/branched-chain-amino-acids/
>post workout
the stuff you take pre workout should be the stuff you take post workout, minus the caffiene and such. just get a stimulant free pre workout (or make your own) to take pre/post and drink/take your caffiene separately
>mass gainer
you use this AND whey? Anyway, mass gainer powders are literally nothing but empty, shitty carbs. Pretty much all mass gainers on the market are protein spiked, and have low leucine content compared to regular whey, which is the most important amino acid when it comes to muscle protein synthesis
>fat burner
when you bought this, did it also come with a sticker that read "worlds biggest sucker"?

Be sure to get EAAs along with the BCAAs. And unless that fat burner is making you seriously uncomfortable constantly, it's not doing anything significant for your body fat. There's a reason DNP is used how it is.

BCAAs are a scam you complete moron

>BCAA
how new are you?

the single easiest way to tell if someone's new to working out is to see them walking around the gym with some pink liquid intra workout supplement in their shaker cup with the blender ball in it. It screams, "the supplement industry has its hooks in me"

>ZMA is useless
>oh but the rest of the crap i take is totally necessary
ask me how i know youre DYEL

Oh what is this hot meme now? BCAA are useless?

BCAAS aren't totally useless pre and post workout, but drinking an intra workout bcaa supplement IS totally useless

Well if you're drinking water intra workout, why not just put the bcaa stuff in it, and have it over with?

what? drinking water is not the same as drinking $40 meme powder that tastes terrible and doesnt do shit for performance during your workout. If you want to waste your money on intra workout bcaas, you can go right ahead buddy

>BCAAS aren't totally useless pre and post workout
they are if you eat normal amounts of normal food

protein = BCAA

are you retarded? If you eat protein you're fine

There isn't a single study showing any benefit of BCAA supplementation in a normal diet

wtf, you think (((supplement companies))) would just make shit up to take my money? who does that kind of thing?

which is why I said that they aren't TOTALLY useless. maybe I should've worded it differently, but there is some evidence to show that bcaas may have some utility in the context of a low protein diet. but yeah, if youre eating enough quality protein bcaas won't do much. ESPECIALLY if you're taking them intra workout

>>whey powder
>>creatine
>>pre-workout
>>BCAA during workout
>>post-workout
>>fat burner (synephrine)
>>mass gainer
Pro-tip: YOU DO NOT NEED ANY OF THESE THINGS. Just eat a proper diet.
>>sips
If you really need the caffeine, go for it.

-Preworkout should include creatine, pic related
-BCAA's are great after the workout, but during it's better to have simple sugars like coconut water.
-mASS gainer can save money with rice & beans or lentils
>add multivitamin & vitamin b (methylcobalamin)

Seriously, just stop masturbating and maintain a balanced diet high in protein.

I've been taking magnesium citrate lately and, while I get tremendous sleep, I never get the shits like everyone says. That's a good thing for me but it makes me wonder.

bruh

Pre-workouts only have Creatine Monohydrate as a filler, avoid it

I feel like some basic pure creatine, whey, and mass gainer are all useful

this desu

>BCAA ONLY IF WORKING OUT FASTED ON SEVERE CALORIC RESTRICTION
>WHEY IF YOU NEED PROTEIN ON THE GO
>CREATINE
>CITRULINE MALATE
>AAKG
>BETA ALANYN
>MULTI VITAMIN
>OMEGA 3