TO BEST MOMENT IN BIZ AND BEST PINK WOJAK

Always DGB

when bitbean hit 420

SAY IT WITH ME NOW

GIVEAWAY OF BTC UR MORONS COME HERE TO POST
DONT MISS
FIRST BIZ AWARDS EVER

WE ARE DIGIMARINES

The arkies saga has been pretty good, they are riding those iron hands right into a dumpster fire though

Chain link pink wojack. I have some. Wait a mimute

This wojack gallery was expected to be used on the Bch dump.

obligatory

POST BTC ADDRESS UR MORONS I CANT SEND BTC TO YOU GUYSSS

Segwit marines

Real nigs remember the golem robot rap.

1oc8kRGUHCJGNYhrm4PtqcTktSx3UfX1P op if you deliver tomorrow I will be sniffing a whole coke line saying BIZ

THIS THREAD CLOSES IN 1 DAY IF MODS DONT CLOSE IT
DONT MISS OUT GUYSS

And I'm not even a coke user its just some way to say thanks at biz way

I think the ETH mooning when it was still ((our)) coin, it literally BTFO the nocoiners and put kneepad manufacturers out of business

my best moments on biz were when i wasnt getting justed :(

Sharpie DGB

Btw I think the best days of 2017 were the Aug BTC bull run. There were so much madness. Cya op I don't want to ruin your thread being replying only me

i liked this moment, it warms my heart seeing brendan fraser making a comeback

the lizard merchant was brilliant too

Signatum.

When that dude played the entire board and made someone sell 100+eth for 0.03 0x or whatever

we are the sigtmarines and we should have sold

Anyone got screenshot of the time user hit his wife for selling his bitcoin?

Or another highlight was that other user who blew his life savings by going all in on kidscoin .

the night that china announced it was banning icos or some shit

This is the indisputable winner.
/thread

the best of the best

B2X is best bitcoin

the conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Goys I want to talk about NEO. Since it already mooned this isn't going to move much on shilling so please don't do that, and honestly it probably sits around where it should at a fraction of the world ETH. We have it's high capped friends to see that this range doesn't get too much action, it's all priced in and any good news was a pretty much a given. So what are the circumstances that could result in a supermoon event, ETH had the EEA.

Right now China is a hostile environment for our scams, ICOs are banned and bitcoin is being targeted. Xi doesn't take any fucking shit, he is invulnerable to our memes. But China is also a FOMO leader, floodgates would be huge, what opens them for this coin?

I've played day trader all year and I'm tired of being in this gutter, the golden age is well and truly ogre so there's no point in stooping to these scumbag levels, it isn't worth the cost of self respect. I am going to spend the rest of the year identifying real chances to place my bets and leave them alone so I can refocus on traditional pursuits in case our pyramid collapses.

If there are still non pajeets here I will share my analysis with the good people of /biz, this thread is to gauge the pajeet level and see if we can still be objective here, if we can't I will perform these works by myself because honestly the pajeets declared war so I want them to stay poor.

Well I've put this in the wrong fucking place havn't I

when BTC couldn't break $8000 XD

does anyone have the pink wojak version of this? it just had the chart and no article attached

BCH trying to force the flippening.

Threads were so hilarious

why is the BTC yellow and hairy?

God I love this

AMD killing itself

he is alpha

the whole bitbean saga
the PoSW rekkening
XBY and it's autistic hungarian dev that built his own OS when he was 10 years old

Does anyone have a screenshot of when the sad pepe image took over the board? I lost it when I came in and saw that.

Otherwise all of March,April,May when everything was exploding every single day.

i made this when it happened but more of them appeared after i took the screenshot

Holy shit sirgay is one fat mother fucker. Look at them titties

How new are all you fags?

The obvious answer is nigger coin

Theres so many hilarious happenings this year. Especially in the last few months.
Id say china fud crash was the biggest though. The catalog was literally full of pink wojaks.

Challenge accepted

>BCH rkt
Lol 0.6 to 0.12 != Rkt

^ the Wait For It in this one is fucking crazy.

Why did you have to remind me of how down i am because of MNE user

I hope next time a random coin is shilled out of nowhere you remember the burn and stay away

Kidscoin by far.

People pumped that shit 20K based on some rumor that new Zealand was creating a crypto for kids to try out, but it was 100% a lie based on a charity program that had the same name that just happened to come out right when it was listed on yobit.

Shit was golden, i got my first 8x on that.

This was amazing, i was refreshing that thread a day

there was a whole period of yobit pumps