How many times a day do you take a shit? For me it's usually 3-5

How many times a day do you take a shit? For me it's usually 3-5.

get some help

Once every 2 weeks. I am operating at near 100% efficiency.

Almost every morning.

Once or twice for me. Was 3-4 per day when I was in my teens and early 20s

Once a day, or every two days. Has been this way forever. idk what this means.

unironically once a week
even with laxatives
please help

That seems a bit extreme but i’m at about 2 times per week and pretty proud of it considering i eat 3.5k calories a day. Took a while to achieve but feelsgood knowing my body is actually using all the food i feed it.

Enemata.

Once every morning, later in the day. My morning isn't complete if I dont drop one.

youre gay bro

Did you try using a squat toilet?

Drink coffee and lean forward while sitting on the can.

this is what i was doing when i was in high school. my shit would be a foot long

My little brother had to buy a special toilet because his turds would clog the toilet every time because the circumference was just that large.

Too many because anxiety

Eat steel cut oatmeal daily.

eat half a can of unsalted beans a day

Once every 2-3 days.

checked

2, maybe 3 times a week

Yes I squat to shit, and drink water often

Once a day in the morning before i weigh myself. Sometimes i cant shit though and it sucks because ill shit later in the day but it will be after ive eaten so i have to take weigh my shit and then deduct it from what i weighed on the scale in the morning. Youll never second guess your fitness goals like you do when youre fishing fresh shit out of the toilet with your hands.

Once a day when I’m eating good. A couple times or once every two days if I’m eating shit.

Same with me. Ever since I started lifting and cardio I've been going 3X what I used to and clog the toilet daily. I guess it might be normal.

2-3 times a day, but Thursdays its more like 5-6.

Also, ever since I started working out and eating healthier I've noticed a distinct drop in the quantity of my shits. Previously I used to drop a couple of good sized logs, now a day's worth of shits barely equals a single shit from yesteryear. Is this normal?

spat my milk out at this.

Around 5 weeks ago my shit went from logs to alot of tiny pebbles and it's been like that every day since. Also feels like i cant empty myself completely, so if i want to gym after work, i HAVE to shit before going unless i want to shit myself squatting or deadlifting. And my farts all smell like legit SHIT.
No blood in my stool, so dont really wanna humiliate myself with a doctor- check.
Anyone familiar with this? pls help

>doctor
>humiliate

You realize your Mum and Dad (optional) gazed at your naked body for 2+ years while you soiled your own garments.

Physicians have seen scores of dead and live bodies of all shapes and sizes. You are *nothing* special. Leave EGO behind.

2 times a day, when doing full plant based 3.

Does anybody else here also find taking a shit extremely pleasurable?

Is this bad news?

Cutting? Once every 4-5 days

Maintaining? Once every day/2 days

This implicates you as literally full of shit

Once a day everyday.

once every 2 days

Usually twice but every once in a while I'll have a 5-6 day that will leave my asshole raw for days

1-3 times a day. depending on how much i ate and if i dranke a lot of water and did cardio

Roughly once maybe twice a day.

WHat I don't get is why my shit is all over the place. In the morning it can be a solid good shit and I barely need to wipe, but in the evening it's slimy and semi watery and I need to wipe till my anus is irritated.

iktf

We're mentally challanged m8, we should really get our shit together (literally) and stop getting satisfaction from a number on a scale.

Once a day. But the sheer volume of my massive shits is getting ridiculous. Rarely does one shit session end up not going over the amount of water in the bowl and into the open air.