What is her name Veeky Forums?

what is her name Veeky Forums?

Jessica. My wife hates her but I can't forget about her and she pops up in my dreams all the time

Lara, she's 21 and has cancer

M c K I N L E Y

Mary

Leah

Cass, I'll probably never be with her

Kirino Kousaka

Mikayla

to be determined

Casey

Holly, Bella, Leanne, Tess, Morgan, Chelsea, Jessica and Jessica.
Fuck :D

>mfw I'm so jaded I don't like anybody

Deanna. Just like how she's unlike any woman I've met, her name is a variation from a common name

Shanita

>tfw you haven't met her yet
maybe someday user

Ana

>Had a dream about her last night
>We walked around town and she put her head on my shoulder and said she missed me
>Mfw i woke up

why the fuck does my brain do this

do women think like this? does unrequited affection plague and hurt them deeply like this? I wonder.
Like every guy I know has that "girl who got away" or oneitis
none of my female friends express anything like that, at least to me.
Why do we love differently?

Girls feel like that too... however usually if it doesn't work out something better comes along

jackie

girls have a constant line up of attractive guys ready to fill in the blanks left by other ones. so even if a girl does get hurt, she need not look very far to find a possibly better guy to fill his place.

men tend to deal with this less, as it's a lot more about the "chase" for us. we build things up in our head and get attached to a certain person. and once it's gone it's hard to pick up the pieces and move on.

Yeah, girls have no problem finding candidates.

Also, Abby.

Sara

Yeah, I mean we have no trouble finding someone interested, it's really just finding someone who is a good fit is the tricky bit

emily

Alisha

I still hope that someday we end up together. I dont know, i haven't cared about anyone this much even though I hardly know her.

Laquisha

Morgan. She is so smart and witty. So cheerful and positive.

Her name is Alyssa. I don't think it's legal to be that perfect.

ginny

>Alejandra
>Cynthia
>Rhea
>Michelle
>Astarté
>Elisa
>Natalia
>Iliana
>Jessica

Fuck messing with just one female.
The ones I’m really into is Natalia, Cynthia, and Alejandra. In that order. I hate having just one girl but it’s also a lot of work maintaining a bunch. Im lazy but variety is the spice of life.

thankfully and fortunately I don't have an answer to that question right now. I remember when I did, and it hurt so so bad

this is a oneitis thread m8,

I just fucked a Cass and dumped her, where you at

Olivia. Any of y’all hoping somehow to see your oneitis over the break?

Kendall broke my heart
I cannot go back, to where my heart was not in
love with her

Christina

Emily. My most recent ex totally knew I was still in love with her too kek.

Fuck that.

But if that’s the case

Natalia. Known her since hs. She used to be super athletic and ripped but she started partying hard and gaining weight but boy let me tell you that weight is going to all the right places! She’s got some deliciously amazing titties, a phat ass, and thicc thighs while having a small pucc in her belly and thing arms. God I want to bang her so bad. I’m getting close! By feb of next year I’ll have made it happen. I’m gonna be a father, god damn ;)

Spencer. We got in a fight, broke up, and I miss her

Amy

>Implying i don't have like 20 oneitises

Charles

Milagros

same exact spelling user

Kayla

Leeann. Wish I could have her back :/

Denise, I wish I was with her

Livia

Dead inside for half a year, since we broke up

Elizabeth
It's been seven years fug

Sabrina...

Yes. Got a oneitis that no one else has come close to in terms of everything. I want to move far away to forget them, I can't see any way I can be happy without putting at least an ocean between me and them

Maddie

Allison

&the name: christopher

I just met up Tomoko for dinner a few weeks back, a girl who rejected me months ago. I felt nothing for her.

I felt free. I'm still lonely, but I know I don't want her anymore and that feels good.

i can tell you right now i still think about one of my old dude friends like years on. i know hes single and im single but theres no non autismo way to hit him up and somehow expect anything so

> I'm so lonely I don't even have a girl to put in these threads

youre a girl just say hey bby want sum fukk and hell be like yeah

Just say hi, honestly

god you underestimate my social retardedness. both in our mid/late 20s and friends on everything but havent spoken in like 8 years so, yeah, huge shy hill to climb over

blake lively i want to climb her so bad

Celina.

Perfect in every way. She's way out of my league so we're just friends. But she's absolute wife material.

The Twins :(

Madeline :(

>Yaell
Should have taken the chance while I was still in town

Martyna

We broke up over 2 years ago now. Were together for 3. I'm with someone else now. But when I dream it's about her. I know it wasn't working but I don't know if these feels will ever fully go away. God I loved her.

>Ali
>Aly
>Amy
>Haley
>Jessica
>Sarah
>Kelsie
>Different Jessica

I think that’s it
I spend so much time alone I don’t really think about them anymore but each one has fucked me up for a good little while before I moved on
Probably wasted half my life doting on them before I decided to enter cocoon mode and never talk to girls
A-at least I got my dog

Haley

Jayckie

Paige.

ha joel

There was never a her

i call him Voldemort lately because we simply do not speak of him anymore after what he did.

Normie gay men are huge fucking assholes.

:(

Laura

Heidi

>Laurie

I have a gf but I just can't stop thinking about her and find excuses for talk to her. As I'm not single I can't ask her for a date or anything without look like a degenerate.

brianna

Mambo number 5?

HER name hahaha.....it’s his name-always was.....

I know an Alyssa but she's supposedly gay. Can't tell you how long I've entertained the thought of both of us losing our v-cards to eachother. Shits rough, mayne

>no Emily yet
be warned anons, this name is a warning of great and all-consuming evil. Never have I ever loved and hated a woman as intensely as the name above.

Charli. Life's moved on and I learned to love again. But, she will cross my mind at least once a day. I doubt she thinks of me.

Adrienne, loved her In high school, still think about her, she has a kid now so I stopped caring a long time ago, another is Rachel, tall blonde, loved her too in my senior year, so yeah.

Zyzzette

>She came in today with ALOT of fines on her account (we've spoken before)
>I get her account, and I waive the fines cause I was feeling generous. Don't tell her.
>Help her in the lobby, some light talking
> I walk away and she walks upstairs
> I go up there 2 mins later
> See her, approach her
> " Hey, those things you returned that were late, I just waived the fines youre good".
> So fucking happy literally couldn't stop thanking me.
> "it's ok" and that's when I should've made a move. But didn't,
> just played it cool and said I gotta go back to work and some other neutral shit.
I felt like this may be the first time anyone has ever been nice to her
>She comes down with new items to take, and comes right up to me
>We talk and she gets a cab home
Holy shit bros. She's a 10/10 and we've had some flirtatious conversations before. Really conservative, religious girl (not catholic). I really hope she isn't married than I may have a chance.

Tally. Smoking fucking hot. Has a boyfriend. Won't cheat.
Every other girl at work wants my dick. I only want her.
Every fucking time, Veeky Forums. This shit always happens to me.

Just keep getting bigger, m-maybe the feelings will go away.

Khanh

Lauren... we had an amazing relationship for almost two years but she ended it like it was nothing and was with someone else a few weeks later. Liver is fucked from when I overdosed trying to kill myself

Tabatha. Not even that hot, but damn I was in love

I dont want to talk about it

Darci. Been happily married for years but damn, Darci.

Dont be sad, bros. Better to have loved...

There is no one. One day I will probably regret how I spent my college days.

>rachel

and

>madison

the worst part is that I never even gave madison a chance

Aranza