Another Christmas all alone

>another Christmas all alone

>another CLITmas getting BONED

>Air Force fag
>Recently asked girl out
>She said yes but blew me off for weeks
>Realized she probably just wanted an orbiter so tell her off and go about my business
>She still messages me trying to strike up a conversation from time to time, usually when she's drunk and am not sure what that means
>ALL my fucking buds are taking leave for Christmas and are going home (I can't take leave because they need me or some such bs)
>Called dad, he was crushed I'm not gonna make it home
>Have to work Christmas Eve

It's cool guys, we are all in this together. I'm just gonna get as strong as possible, then kill myself when I'm dried up. Keep up the good fight

> I've been tfw no gf on Veeky Forums for 5 fucking years

where did the time go lads

It feels awful that the one thing I have, my youth, is slowly fading away.

I'll be spending Christmas at the gym. My gf is inviting her friends over (like 6 or 7 girls), and my social anxiety would be too unbearable.

Stop contacting the bitch stop all contact with her it's pretty pathetic looking from outside trust me I had a friend like that he even managed to fuck the girl but he still felt bad because bitch was fucking with his mind so much.

You shouldn't even care 2bh,but I guess it's the only female attention you are getting otherwise I don't understand it.

it's my first one alone, and i'm pretty fucking stoked.

i'm wrapping serrano ham around my chicken breast fillets tomorrow bois, aspargus instead of broccoli. Quinoa stuffed roasted bell peppers. Fuck yes.

I'm genuinely in a total state of bliss to be all by myself for the next couple of days.

Studying abroad, but summer holidays last for 4 months here, so i'm fit-camping and being a total NEET, living off the loan funds.

My friends down here have all invited me to their family gatherings and shit, but i'm too much of a loner to find that more appealing than being in my own company.

mixed feelings about it already being Christmas, I’m super excited to spend it with my family. But I know that as soon as it’s over it’s a countdown to me moving 450 miles away to live by myself for 18 weeks

I have to work tomorrow and Christmas day, don't feel too bad. You aren't alone in your loneliness user, I'm with you.

>family can't decide on anything so we just buy our own gifts

I miss the magic

It is the only attention I've gotten here so far. Then again I've never tried with girls here besides her. I refuse to use tinder because of the thots and the people in my area don't really like us that much.

i wish my family did this. i never understood the whole gift-giving thing.

Literally just make a list

go work somewhere more interesting than you are and go do something worth peoples time going out of their way to strike up a conversation with you. Veeky Forums unfortunately not enough.

I wish it were that easy user. I'm in Uni and get good grades and am fit, but that doesn't fix my severe autism when it comes to women.

Thats alright my man but stop being so desperate for attention that you would let that bitch fuck with you in a bad way

What do I do?

I think I'm starting to get over her, and in a way I am thankful that she sparked something in me that drove me to the gym.

>swiping on tinder
>see most beautiful girl, first time I felt this way since my hs crush
>only have her first name and school
>swipe her, but figure I must take further action incase her account is inactive
>find her through facebook with these means
>dont add her on fb, but use her facebook name to request to follow her on instagram
now we wait.

is this creepy? if she follows back, should I message her?

Just stop caring, faggot. Women are not some mythical creature that you have to worship. Anyone who ises muh autism as an excuse needs to be unironically beaten

lol do you live in SC??

Friday before Christmas and here I sit with 25 years of never having bought a Christmas gift for another person in my life. No siblings, No gf ever to have to buy a gift for, never have friends so I don't have people there to buy gifts for, my extended family is really small and I rarely see them and they are all old and rich so we don't get them anything, and buying gifts for my parents is a nightmare (mother would never use gifts we bought her so it would turn into a fight, and my father is an angry guy who blows up at the slightest hint of being confused by how something works so that's what would happen with gifts I got him.)

Still remember 7-8 years ago buying him an iPod Shuffle and offered to teach him how to buy music and put it on, and he didn't even understand how iTunes worked so he flew into a rage and threw the thing into a drawer and broke it.

To top it all off, and I know it's a meme to say, but seeing what Christmas has become really makes me sick. It started with Black Friday and now I sit there and listen to coworkers and people say on Veeky Forums/other online sites that their bf/gf/own mother/etc will literally get ANGRY if they get "only" a few gifts, or how a girlfriend will tell their guy "oh really please dont get me anything" and if you then don't, you actually fucked up and make her mad as fuck. It disgusts me.

No.

>go to gym
>do heavy as shit compounds
>come back more confident than ever
>fuck 7 girls at once

try telling me that after a set of diddlys you don't feel like being able to tear apart a lion

>claims to have social anxiety
>has gf

and let me guess, all your friends are with their families and gfs too right

it's ok I think, just don't be overly pushy
if yo uhappe to chat outside of tinder you should mention that tinder is the reason you added her, in a non creepy way

how do I make it non creepy that I stalked her on 2 different social media sites?

similar boat user, but you have it worse

and yeah, gfs are fucking retarded
a tip for you when you get one, do things that YOU think will make her happy (ofc if she says that she'd like to go hiking, don't take her swimming etc.)
she doesn't know what she wants, they're THAT retarded

having social anxiety doesn't mean you're incapable of forming social bonds, friend. it just makes it more difficult due to your self-consciousness and avoidant behavior patterns.

it wont be creepy if
>you have a realistic amount of fb friends
>lots of group photos
>are attractive

start with something like
"hey, I've swiped right on you on tinder, but it seems that your account is inactive, are you still looking for a chat?"

>Feelsthread

Falling in love with a non nude cam girl, she may be a demon or something, she has sucked me in and i watch her cams once a week every week

well please tell me about how bad your social anxiety is around your girlfriend and friends. it sounds pretty bad

I'm going to spend this christmas alone boys. like really alone. moms dead, dad sucks, brother sucks. i'm honestly kind of looking forward to it

I found some American divorce forum online and reading the posts of men turning 40 and their wives deciding to move on, she leaves the kids, goes on her own way and leaves everything to the husband so she wants a divorce and to go live her own life at 40

Damn, so many guys in their mid 30s and 40s getting divorces because the wife is tired of marriage

I'm on my own this Christmas too. Family members all live in different countries to each other, I'm abroad working during the season so will be my first Christmas in 10 years that I wont be with the gf and kids. It's kinda shitty I guess but the peace and quiet isn't so bad!

You have Veeky Forums
The memes are going to be dank that night

i'm not the guy you were talking to. i personally don't have any social anxiety around friends (unless i haven't seen them in a long time); to me, that would be like having social anxiety around one's mother

Are women capable of love? Or are they always cold and calculating, ready to branch swing to a better option at any time? I have lost all respect for them. The only thing left is sexual attraction

the gf thing in my post wasnt a big deal, its just something ive noticed with that thing that makes me kinda sick how christmas has become THIS materialistic and commercialized.

whats worse, spending christmas alone, or being like me where im with my parents in the house and its basically like a normal day where we all just sit in separate rooms watching television

Fuck off incel

Im sorry bro, hang in there

>claims to have social anxiety
>gets gf and friends
>someone tell you no, you dont have social anxiety
>REE INCEL REE

yeah, you dont have social anxiety, you fucking aspie

see

>its "more difficult"
>still get it with ease

i can get a girlfriend and friends no problem, but i get a little reserved around large groups of new people, i have social anxiety :(

nigger, now you're just inserting your own details into other people's stories to suit the narrative you're arguing. for all you know he's a mostly friendless guy who grew up mostly friendless and is in the only committed relationship of his life.

a lot of people with social anxiety can still form platonic and sexual relationships. you aren't one of them. get over it

i'm 18 and spending Christmas alone in NYC

No longer have any parents, after my mom passed away earlier this year. Told everyone in my uni that I was going home because people thought it was strange that I didn't go anywhere back for Thanksgiving. Campus is completely dead.

Goddamn I miss my mom so much, I'd do anything to have her back - that's all I want for Christmas